AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
jasonk919
wasnt expecting to see you on here
jasonk919
this cant leave us
darcyduke
oh here we go
darcyduke
tip first
jasonk919
its mark haha
darcyduke
mark who?
jasonk919
D...
jasonk919
should i leave?
darcyduke
mark who?
jasonk919
my surname begins with a D...
jasonk919
not saying it on here haha
jasonk919
shouldnt be on here really
darcyduke
i dont know any mark d. and you know that
darcyduke
but if ur in here, u should be tipping so stop wasting my fucking time.

:emo:

pablitotupmmg
Can I get you spitting.on your tits for 50tks?
darcyduke
in a snap?
pablitotupmmg
Or here?
pablitotupmmg
I should have gone for the show
😅

pablitotupmmg
Did I not turn u on enough to get all the previous tips together for a show
pablitotupmmg
?
darcyduke
this is my job.
darcyduke
i dont want to keep repeating it
darcyduke
but this is my job.

They're ALL out today.... 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

wtf.jpg

I knew he was gonna be annoying as soon as he came in my room talking that "No sound" bullshit.
It'd be nice if I could actually earn some tokens sometime this week, and get some real men in my free chat instead of fuckwads. Good grief.....

Ok so a few things to note.
1) This guy always comes to this model chat and writes lots of random, stupid stuff like this, and a lot worse usually.
2) Today, this model has not been online for 6 days. I doubt she even checks the PMs let alone her public chat (she is with a studio)
3) She ALWAYS silences this guy.
(i went in her chat to see how long it was she had not been online because I had not seen her for "a few days")

janne.png

jasonk919
wasnt expecting to see you on here
jasonk919
this cant leave us
darcyduke
oh here we go
darcyduke
tip first
jasonk919
its mark haha
darcyduke
mark who?
jasonk919
D...
jasonk919
should i leave?
darcyduke
mark who?
jasonk919
my surname begins with a D...
jasonk919
not saying it on here haha
jasonk919
shouldnt be on here really
darcyduke
i dont know any mark d. and you know that
darcyduke
but if ur in here, u should be tipping so stop wasting my fucking time.

:emo:
lmao who the fuck is mark?

I hate it when they pick a random common name and try to pretend like we're someone they know as if it's actually going to work.

My god, that jealous mod again, he is not mod right at this moment and he is crying etc.
He often calls the rest of the room "children garden" meaning the rest of us who are younger than he (he is about 65 so basically everyone) as "children" and constantly says stuff like "younger guys love mature woman mmmmmm" - yes and the point here?

Note: "foreigner62" is the jealous mod guy, and he is Russian so I understand his English is never great but you can clearly understand him.

Note 2: "tazerty" is a grey guy who just goes round to many models saying the same things: they are the best on the site, he also likes to tell them all the same thing of "he is 27 yr old virgin" - true or not i don't know but it's definitely all part of his "act" in wanting a reaction from models

Here is just a tiny snippet/glimpse into things....

tazerty
my sexy wife ))

foreigner62
no its my wife mmm

foreigner62
its my wife

tazerty
she's have two husbands ))

foreigner62
not yours

tazerty
;)

foreigner62
[MODE NAME] who is wife are u?

[ ME ]
She has a different husband in different countries. I am her UK husband.. ;)

foreigner62
love u [ ME ]

foreigner62
children garden

foreigner62

[ ME ]
@foreigner62 the irony is, you're the only one who acts like a child here, the rest of us are enjoying the beautiful woman

foreigner62
she will make me a mod tomorrow mmm

--------------------------

Where he says "love u" and said my name, he does this kind of nonsense all of the time, out of jealousy or something, not quite sure exactly but it's funny and childish.

not quite sure exactly but it's funny and childish.
He's jerking off. Or trying to make you think he is? To you.
What I'm trying to say is he seems like he's getting off on all of you and his perceived power, that he thinks he has over you all. Sorry, lots of tabs open at once here.
If he cant have it by being mod he's gonna try and troll you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Not sure if here is the right place for this, but......
I was just in a room, picture this scene:

The model finishes filling a spa bath full of hot soapy water. She gets in, and about 400 people plus me are looking forward to a good bath show.

All of a sudden, despite the appeal of this scene, my eyes are drawn to spot an electric hair dryer, hanging on the tiled wall directly above the water - and it is plugged into a nearby wall socket.
Then I see it is hanging from one of those cheap adhesive-backed plastic hooks that looks barely strong enough to hold it's own weight. And steamy damp tiles are not very good for adhesive.
Final observation - this room is in a European country that doesn't have switched power sockets, so anything plugged in is constantly electrically live.

All of a sudden, all I can think of is seeing that hook and dryer falling towards the water in slow-motion, and I am no longer an enthusiastic (and more importantly, aroused) onlooker.

I send her a tip note pointing out my observations, and suddenly feel very awkward and Dad-like as I watch her read it, and shake her head.
Then, she gets up, calmly unplugs the hairdryer, moves it to the floor, says 'Thank you <username>' and gets back in the tub to continue the show.
To my surprise, about 5 more viewers in the room chime in to chat about how dangerous it was, and one even wrote

"yeah I saw that, it's been like that for weeks, accident just waiting to happen"............

WTF?
says I

Not sure if here is the right place for this, but......
I was just in a room, picture this scene:

The model finishes filling a spa bath full of hot soapy water. She gets in, and about 400 people plus me are looking forward to a good bath show.

All of a sudden, despite the appeal of this scene, my eyes are drawn to spot an electric hair dryer, hanging on the tiled wall directly above the water - and it is plugged into a nearby wall socket.
Then I see it is hanging from one of those cheap adhesive-backed plastic hooks that looks barely strong enough to hold it's own weight. And steamy damp tiles are not very good for adhesive.
Final observation - this room is in a European country that doesn't have switched power sockets, so anything plugged in is constantly electrically live.

All of a sudden, all I can think of is seeing that hook and dryer falling towards the water in slow-motion, and I am no longer an enthusiastic (and more importantly, aroused) onlooker.

I send her a tip note pointing out my observations, and suddenly feel very awkward and Dad-like as I watch her read it, and shake her head.
Then, she gets up, calmly unplugs the hairdryer, moves it to the floor, says 'Thank you <username>' and gets back in the tub to continue the show.
To my surprise, about 5 more viewers in the room chime in to chat about how dangerous it was, and one even wrote

"yeah I saw that, it's been like that for weeks, accident just waiting to happen"............

WTF?
says I

That was nice that you did that, because YIKES! :)

I know this isn't the same thing at all, but I could never get comfortable with the idea of having a T.V. mounted up on the wall, like so many people do nowadays. Lol. That would scare me to death, so I've always had to have my T.V.s sitting on a table.

That was nice that you did that, because YIKES! :)

I know this isn't the same thing at all, but I could never get comfortable with the idea of having a T.V. mounted up on the wall, like so many people do nowadays. Lol. That would scare me to death, so I've always had to have my T.V.s sitting on a table.
That's so funny, I was in a really cheap motel a couple of weeks ago that my employer booked, and it had a wall-mounted TV directly over the bed. Spent much of the night awake, wondering if it was about to fall off onto my head. Starting to think I should try and get a job as a safety officer :)

My god, that jealous mod again, he is not mod right at this moment and he is crying etc.
He often calls the rest of the room "children garden" meaning the rest of us who are younger than he (he is about 65 so basically everyone) as "children" and constantly says stuff like "younger guys love mature woman mmmmmm" - yes and the point here?

Note: "foreigner62" is the jealous mod guy, and he is Russian so I understand his English is never great but you can clearly understand him.

Note 2: "tazerty" is a grey guy who just goes round to many models saying the same things: they are the best on the site, he also likes to tell them all the same thing of "he is 27 yr old virgin" - true or not i don't know but it's definitely all part of his "act" in wanting a reaction from models

Here is just a tiny snippet/glimpse into things....

tazerty
my sexy wife ))

foreigner62
no its my wife mmm

foreigner62
its my wife

tazerty
she's have two husbands ))

foreigner62
not yours

tazerty
;)

foreigner62
[MODE NAME] who is wife are u?

[ ME ]
She has a different husband in different countries. I am her UK husband.. ;)

foreigner62
love u [ ME ]

foreigner62
children garden

foreigner62

[ ME ]
@foreigner62 the irony is, you're the only one who acts like a child here, the rest of us are enjoying the beautiful woman

foreigner62
she will make me a mod tomorrow mmm

--------------------------

Where he says "love u" and said my name, he does this kind of nonsense all of the time, out of jealousy or something, not quite sure exactly but it's funny and childish.

Sites do not like any references to children at all. Doesn't matter if it's being talked about in a non sexual manner or not. Additionally, if the model doesn't do anything (silence, ban, or report) about the member who is talking about children, she can lose her account. I've read stories about people getting banned for stuff like this.

More like LOL than WTF.

small guy.jpg

LOL at how fast this dude bolted from the room as soon as I mentioned that I'll do Skype via SkyPrivate. 😂 I'm sure the next thing outta his mouth would've been "PayPal?"

some guys have a cheek
This is a GREY user rank 9 who has been on SC for 5 years

ozzy1990faster
✨ SEXY GIRL ✨ ✨ TIP GUYS!! SHOW YOUR LOVE!! ✨

ozzy1990faster
For all users : - ⛽ Don't have a token? Buy tokens by clicking the green + button and have fun ⛽

(i copy and pasted exact > the emoji's are what he used)