AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just had this happen today. I tried to convince a member on SM to add me to their favs by clicking on the heart button. No charge. I explained totally free, but for some strange reason, this new member couldn't figure out the heart button. I get he's new, but despite explaining what to do, this guy just couldn't figure out how to click on a heart button. Hopefully he learns how to do this in the future. WTF??? SMH.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just had this happen today. I tried to convince a member on SM to add me to their favs by clicking on the heart button. No charge. I explained totally free, but for some strange reason, this new member couldn't figure out the heart button. I get he's new, but despite explaining what to do, this guy just couldn't figure out how to click on a heart button. Hopefully he learns how to do this in the future. WTF??? SMH.

Is it possible he was just trolling you and wasting your time?

cheapass.jpg

Someone else tipped me 50 tokens for an ass clap (which is my version of an ass flash...you get an ass clap with it), so that's what I did. This cheap fuck (with the annoyingly long screen name) saw my room goal #1 that says "343 tokens left until I get naked for 15 minutes with some ass clapping and tit bouncing," and he thought that's what the other guy's 50-token tip was for. 😂

This mable dude had a 193 balance...only tipped me 2 tokens...and was stupid enough to misunderstand the room goal. Not my problem if you lack reading comprehension.....

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

View attachment 91651

Someone else tipped me 50 tokens for an ass clap (which is my version of an ass flash...you get an ass clap with it), so that's what I did. This cheap fuck (with the annoyingly long screen name) saw my room goal #1 that says "343 tokens left until I get naked for 15 minutes with some ass clapping and tit bouncing," and he thought that's what the other guy's 50-token tip was for. 😂

This mable dude had a 193 balance...only tipped me 2 tokens...and was stupid enough to misunderstand the room goal. Not my problem if you lack reading comprehension.....

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

One of my pet hates too - when a non tipping member starts to argue / dispute someone elses tip. Mind your own business dude!

The other pet hate is where a goal is reached on a slow day by random tippers coming and going, and you have non tippers in the room sitting and waiting. None of the people who actually tipped towards the goal are in the room anymore, so you make the executive decision do just put a new goal on and some non tipper in the back row pipes up... "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NAKED DANCING I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR"

I only understood/read the message as one way - an insult. Of course, because I only saw it as the one thing, I muted this person. I don't think there is any other way to read this, right?

(The model was getting undressed and changed into her workout outfit at the time.)

12:30 PM Bigmilkers@xh
Skin and bones lmao

I never understand why you would go into another models room just to insult them, if you don't like someone because they are too slim or too big, then why the fuck are you there in the first place?

(Previous customer from Niteflirt)
Him: Hey can I have a show?
Me: Sure what are you looking for and how are you paying?
Him: 10 minutes. Can I pay on CMD?
Me: No I am no longer affiliated with CMD as a model.
Him: Ok. How about IWC?
Me: Ok sure.
Him: Can i have the link to manyvids?
Me: Sent him my link to manyvids.
Him: Sorry I meant iwantclips. Can i have the link to that? I dont have account to manyvids.

The confusion here is unreal. NF, CMD, IWC, MV, back to IWC. Just pay me please.

One of my pet hates too - when a non tipping member starts to argue / dispute someone elses tip. Mind your own business dude!

The other pet hate is where a goal is reached on a slow day by random tippers coming and going, and you have non tippers in the room sitting and waiting. None of the people who actually tipped towards the goal are in the room anymore, so you make the executive decision do just put a new goal on and some non tipper in the back row pipes up... "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NAKED DANCING I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR"

A while ago someone on MFC told me he was "waiting to see my tits." I told him instead of freeloading off other people's tips, he can go to the "Smaller token packages" section of MFC and buy 40 tokens for a few bucks...then he can tip me for a tits flash. To my surprise, he actually did.

There's this guy on Stripchat who comes into my room often (All these times he's been in my room, and I've gotten 13 tokens total from him...he's another one of those 1-token tippers). Gives me compliment after compliment...like I guess he expects me to keep saying "Thank you" over and over like a psycho. Lol. Last night he had the nerve to ask me "Can I see you without your wig?" Nope. What a dumbass question to ask a cam model. If I wanted you to see me without the wig right now, I'd take the uncomfortable damn thing off. Just go to my photo album if you want to see pics of me without it. I was getting ready to log off, and he asked "Could I just ask one thing before you go? Could you stand up for me?" I said "Sure, if you tip me 20 tokens." He said "I don't have any tokens," and I said "Well then I'm not standing up. Don't request things from models if you're not gonna tip. Go check out my free photos and free video clips on my profile...where you can see me standing up. Have a good night."

I'm pretty sure he's the same guy who made the remark "Just arms? You've gotta do the full body workout too" when I was on cam lifting a weight on each arm. 🙄 Man, shut your non-tipping ass up. Lol.

Whoever it was on this forum who warned me that on Stripchat it's like a whole other breed of cheapasses (I think it was Britt)...was right. Lol. Damn.

A while ago someone on MFC told me he was "waiting to see my tits." I told him instead of freeloading off other people's tips, he can go to the "Smaller token packages" section of MFC and buy 40 tokens for a few bucks...then he can tip me for a tits flash. To my surprise, he actually did.

There's this guy on Stripchat who comes into my room often (All these times he's been in my room, and I've gotten 13 tokens total from him...he's another one of those 1-token tippers). Gives me compliment after compliment...like I guess he expects me to keep saying "Thank you" over and over like a psycho. Lol. Last night he had the nerve to ask me "Can I see you without your wig?" Nope. What a dumbass question to ask a cam model. If I wanted you to see me without the wig right now, I'd take the uncomfortable damn thing off. Just go to my photo album if you want to see pics of me without it. I was getting ready to log off, and he asked "Could I just ask one thing before you go? Could you stand up for me?" I said "Sure, if you tip me 20 tokens." He said "I don't have any tokens," and I said "Well then I'm not standing up. Don't request things from models if you're not gonna tip. Go check out my free photos and free video clips on my profile...where you can see me standing up. Have a good night."

I'm pretty sure he's the same guy who made the remark "Just arms? You've gotta do the full body workout too" when I was on cam lifting a weight on each arm. 🙄 Man, shut your non-tipping ass up. Lol.

Whoever it was on this forum who warned me that on Stripchat it's like a whole other breed of cheapasses (I think it was Britt)...was right. Lol. Damn.
I ban like crazy without any remorse on strip. However, I do make a ton there so it helps even out. But fuck, the amount of freeloaders and demanding non tippers is insane even with the option turned on that those who never purchased tk can't talk. Or those who tip a tk and say "squirt bb". First of all, it's not even on my tip menu. Second, who is going to orgasm and squirt from a toy going off for one second on low? I think I muted and banned 50 members today when I cammed for 2 hrs.

Also, the amount of spam posts for scams and ads are ridiculous. Most of my bans and reports are for that.

Model: i undress and more only in private, guys
Bronze Guy: i only do WhatsApp shows
Me: great, she sells her WhatsApp for only 1000 tokens

** guy leaves room **

‐----------

8:39 AM Ozythai94
vibro//lush not connected? Or you don’t have ??

8:39 AM ME
@Ozythai94 no, no lovense toys

8:39 AM Ozythai94
Lots off more tips darling, with ;)

8:40 AM Ozythai94
News boots every day

8:40 AM ME
@Ozythai94 it's a catch 22. She needs you guys to tip her so she can buy toys

Last edited:
wilk.jpg

He really didn't do/say anything that was too bad. It's just annoying when token site members are so used to 'toys in free chat' thing in other rooms, that they come to my room going "Aaawww" when I tell them that I save that for private only. Clearly says right there on my private what I'll do in public vs. private. My dude, you've gotten spoiled in these other rooms, imo. Those 8 tokens you tipped me will go towards the room goal, which won't be completed when y'all keep tipping in increments of 1 token like that. It's really not a "hard bargain" for a model to prefer to save the toy stuff for private instead of giving everyone in free chat a free toy show.

He really didn't do/say anything that was too bad. It's just annoying when token site members are so used to 'toys in free chat' thing in other rooms, that they come to my room going "Aaawww" when I tell them that I save that for private only. Clearly says right there on my private what I'll do in public vs. private. My dude, you've gotten spoiled in these other rooms, imo. Those 8 tokens you tipped me will go towards the room goal, which won't be completed when y'all keep tipping in increments of 1 token like that. It's really not a "hard bargain" for a model to prefer to save the toy stuff for private instead of giving everyone in free chat a free toy show.
OMG. ^This.
Example, the model had been reaching goals all show. I was tipping, along with a few other regs. Next goal was 'suck dildo'. The other tippers evaporated but I kept going. Got to 10 tokens remaining to hit goal, and the model sent me a pm asking me to stop tipping to see if any of the other 120+ users in the room would step up.
She just sat there playing music while my finger twitched over the mouse button, but I held back as requested.
Just 10 to go.......
20 minutes we sat there, while she understandably got more and more annoyed at the rudeness of spectators.
Then a guy wrote this:
dont waste.jpg
and she began kicking every single one of them, starting with him, then the purples.
Funniest yet saddest thing I've seen in a long time. Glad she made her point, but felt so sorry for her.

OMG. ^This.
Example, the model had been reaching goals all show. I was tipping, along with a few other regs. Next goal was 'suck dildo'. The other tippers evaporated but I kept going. Got to 10 tokens remaining to hit goal, and the model sent me a pm asking me to stop tipping to see if any of the other 120+ users in the room would step up.
She just sat there playing music while my finger twitched over the mouse button, but I held back as requested.
Just 10 to go.......
20 minutes we sat there, while she understandably got more and more annoyed at the rudeness of spectators.
Then a guy wrote this:
View attachment 91670
and she began kicking every single one of them, starting with him, then the purples.
Funniest yet saddest thing I've seen in a long time. Glad she made her point, but felt so sorry for her.
I've never understood that whole mindset even after several years, on and off. Tokens cost a dime at most. You can use cards, PayPal, ACH and others. How can you not be willing to throw a couple of $ in when you're getting entertainment? Most models aren't asking for hundreds, in this case they wouldn't even throw in a buck.

I wonder if they wandered into a movie theater without paying whether they would be surprised when they got kicked out. Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it. Of course I've never figured out the point of being rude to models or sending unsolicited dick pics either.

OMG. ^This.
Just 10 to go.......
Then a guy wrote this:
View attachment 91670
I once tipped a model I frequent within one token of her goal. I had to leave. An hour later I came back and she was still 1 token away from goal. With five of her regulars just sitting there chatting. 🤦‍♂️

I had a member explain to me in detail about how he payed a woman to kill a rabbit by squeazing it between her thighs...I was like wtf ..:-(

I don't know what's more shocking: him wanting it and paying for it, or the model actually doing it.

That's truly fucked up. Hopefully him and her got discovered and banned from the platform it happened on.

I had a member explain to me in detail about how he payed a woman to kill a rabbit by squeazing it between her thighs...I was like wtf ..:-(
That is crush fetish, and many people take it to disturbing extremes. There was a guy who even died because after years of having women agree to (and paying them to) squash animals for him, he finally got one to agree to drive his car onto his chest. They dug a hole and had a board and stuff, but their calculations went wrong, and he died. It's a really horrible fetish imo, when and if they get to the point of crushing bugs and animals. Before that it appears fine. But when that line gets crossed things get dangerous and evil imo. Prime example of taking things waaaaay too far.

Last edited:
I get a ton of demands in my room so it's plastered all over my topic, bio, reminders etc that I do not do them. This dude tipped a grand total of 3 tokens and kept demanding shit. Shit I wouldn't even consider at a fucking token. I told him via voice that I don't do demands and when he demanded again I did in text. It's amazing how much they change their mind about how they like the model's body when she tells them no. Oh, and he couldn't even see my ass in that position. I don't have a small ass. It's not a bbl type of ass but it is one that does lifting in the gym. I told him he had small dick energy and banned him. IMG_20220209_141424~2.jpg

I get a ton of demands in my room so it's plastered all over my topic, bio, reminders etc that I do not do them. This dude tipped a grand total of 3 tokens and kept demanding shit. Shit I wouldn't even consider at a fucking token. I told him via voice that I don't do demands and when he demanded again I did in text. It's amazing how much they change their mind about how they like the model's body when she tells them no. Oh, and he couldn't even see my ass in that position. I don't have a small ass. It's not a bbl type of ass but it is one that does lifting in the gym. I told him he had small dick energy and banned him. View attachment 91676

Ugh, the 1-token tippers on Stripchat are really something else! Another model just told me that she had to give up on SC because she wasn't making any more than $100/month on there in 7+ hour shifts, and she said the 1-token tips were ridiculous. I like the site, but damn. So many cheap guys on there (Difficult to clear a room goal), and the same gray members camping out in free chat every single night. Like that dude named 'CHUBBYGHETTOSHEMALEFETISH'.