AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have seen this guy many times before in lots of rooms pasting the exact same message. I just saw him literally now in 2 different rooms at the same time saying the same thing:
(stripchat and he is rank 34)

1:34 AM ryan-a5
Hello beautiful lady, honestly I can’t tip u since I have 1 tokens left and I can’t add more due to a bank problem, sorry if I am bothering, I know u are here to make money, but you have some amazing eyes and I would love to get to know you if you don’t mind (I promise to tip later)

Not sure what he is trying to get from it as in 1 room the model responded to him saying "there are paid and free photos and videos in my profile . choose what is acceptable to you" and the other room the model didn't reply anything. I think he is possibly after sympathy or something, not sure.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I promise I will pay later! I'll pay you double! I will give you many climaxes! blah blah blah SMH
Hello beautiful lady, honestly I can’t tip u since I have 1 tokens left and I can’t add more due to a bank problem, sorry if I am bothering, I know u are here to make money, but you have some amazing eyes and I would love to get to know you if you don’t mind (I promise to tip later)
Geez this all seems so familiar.
Saw this, and (along with the subtle clue in the username) figured he was building up to something:
smile.png
Yep, he was:
payday.png
That was a month ago......

I'm genuinely lost for this.
The model was sat down, showing only her face and torso wearing a bra...

11:56 AM Pinkypie7771
@[models name] make sure that your pussy is not here

Wow, some guys are so cheap it's unreal.

User tips 1 token
User tips 1 token
User tips 1 token
User tips 1 token

User: Show kitty
Me: She undresses for you in private only

** Guy Leaves Room **

(She is outside, out and about and using her mobile phone. I am her knight and while she uses her mobile she has no translation option (her English is not great so she struggles - hence me responding for her).

I have no patience for people waiting for other people to complete goals.

If it just so happens that we are some small number away (under 50 usually) from the goal and tips stop coming in, I have been known to say to the rom that the

"goal expires in X minutes - tip now to complete or we go back to beginning. "

Usually that does it....

I'm genuinely lost for this.
The model was sat down, showing only her face and torso wearing a bra...

11:56 AM Pinkypie7771
@[models name] make sure that your pussy is not here

Does she happen to have a cat, and he was making some corny joke about making sure her cat isn't in here?

Reactions: Ozzie_
FabiAdi8
hello cutie I'm looking for a woman for a wife do you want

FabiAdi8
You have a beautiful pussy mm, I can lick it

FabiAdi8
Let me mogyocierax over your pussy with my dick

No idea what mogyocierax means. 🤷‍♂️

..and neither does Google, so I agree it's better we don't dive deeper lol

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
At least this guy actually read the model's bio.
But it must be really annoying when someone challenges what's written there.
Bio said bra size 70H. Guy wanted to disagree.
Then followed up the model's confirmation with what he probably felt was a compliment........ eewwww
boob size.jpg

At least this guy actually read the model's bio.
But it must be really annoying when someone challenges what's written there.
Bio said bra size 70H. Guy wanted to disagree.
Then followed up the model's confirmation with what he probably felt was a compliment........ eewwww
View attachment 91748
Sounds like non US bra size too.

yes, she's from a European country.
So it’s extra cringe that the dude made that comment lol

Boys and their misunderstandings of bra sizes taken to a whole other level