AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh, just what every woman wants.
Do guys genuinely *want* to do this and think women will absolutely love being fucked so hard for hours/days, or do they just say/think it for the sake of it on sites? I am truly curious.

desamigos
will fuck you nonztop

desamigos
will kill you

desamigos
my darling i

desamigos
i love you

desamigos
will fuck all dayz

desamigos
24 h

Do guys genuinely *want* to do this and think women will absolutely love being fucked so hard for hours/days, or do they just say/think it for the sake of it on sites? I am truly curious.

desamigos
will fuck you nonztop

desamigos
will kill you

desamigos
my darling i

desamigos
i love you

desamigos
will fuck all dayz

desamigos
24 h
They say it because they probably only last 20 seconds IRL if they've even done it at all. I have a ridiculously high drive and there's no way in hell I would want all day or that hard- I'd get bored.

Had one guy message that he'd fuck me so hard he'd hit my lungs. What part of that would turn anyone on.

desamigos
will fuck you nonztop

desamigos
will kill you

desamigos
my darling i

desamigos
i love you

desamigos
will fuck all dayz

desamigos
24 h
He will fuck 3 min and sleep before knowing he fucked somebody 😂

desamigos
will fuck you nonztop

desamigos
will kill you

desamigos
my darling i

desamigos
i love you

desamigos
will fuck all dayz

desamigos
24 h

He's just bragging and talking shit (He knows damn well that's an exaggeration...haha). I mean…sure, I like being fucked so good that he’s got me walking like Fred Sanford afterwards.

fred GIF

But that talk about fucking for HOURS??? Yeah, right. If we were to take that literally (And not count kissing…foreplay…but the actual act of FUCKING), that just sounds exhausting…and sore. :facepalm: Lol. In those R&B songs when they sing about “making love all night long,” I seriously doubt that dude is pounding for hours. And if so, they’re probably counting the kissing…the dick-sucking…fucking ‘til they cum…chillin’ afterwards watching T.V….and going at it again for Round 2 a bit later. 😂

Very unlikely that that much stimulation is going on for hours, and you still haven't cum yet. At that point just say "I give up" and stop, because it sounds like a damn chore. That's not fun at all. Lmfao.

Last edited:
I think from teenagers into early adulthood, a lot of guys think that bragging they can go all night is something to boast about - a mark of sexual prowess, staying power, ability to stay hard, blah blah blah.
A lot of movies and novels portray lovers having sex (making luuuuurve) until the sun comes up, and the classic (but horribly outdated) stereotypes tend to portray a woman as the more passive, meaning the guy is the 'giver'; so maybe that's one factor influencing the idea?
All I can say from my experiences is that in the early stages of a relationship, it is great fun to spend a lot of time together, working out the compatibility, getting to know a new sexual partner, enjoying each other. That might mean a lot of time in bed together, but that's a far cry from having non-stop sex all day and all night. Ain't gonna happen.

In those R&B songs when they sing about “making love all night long,” I seriously doubt that dude is pounding for hours. And if so, they’re probably counting the kissing…the dick-sucking…fucking ‘til they cum…chillin’ afterwards watching T.V….and going at it again for Round 2 a bit later. 😂
All day making love like above? (not forgetting cunnilingus for those who enjoy it! ;) ) Yeah, great way to spend a day! 👍

the actual act of FUCKING), that just sounds exhausting…and sore. :facepalm: Lol.
All day *fucking*??? Geez the chaffing!!!

All day making love like above? (not forgetting cunnilingus for those who enjoy it! ;) ) Yeah, great way to spend a day! 👍

Yeah, all that damn licking just gets on my nerves after a while. Get up and put on that SKYN condom, and LET'S DO THIS!

shades of blue GIF
Lets Go Start GIF

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Not anything recent, but I'm just remembering back to how some (thankfully rare!) viewers will type something, wait for you to verbally respond, then say that they don't have any sound and want you to type your reply instead :haha:

Semi-related… I had a model ask me the other day, in English, if I could hear her. I typed yes. So she began talking to me out loud, but she switched to a different language, which made it irrelevant that I could hear her. :)

Semi-related… I had a model ask me the other day, in English, if I could hear her. I typed yes. So she began talking to me out loud, but she switched to a different language, which made it irrelevant that I could hear her.

Haha, and I can see you looking just like your avatar here. lol Just to be fair, we should have a thread entitled, "Things models do that make you go WTF?" :smirk:

Not anything recent, but I'm just remembering back to how some (thankfully rare!) viewers will type something, wait for you to verbally respond, then say that they don't have any sound and want you to type your reply instead :haha:
Yes! The amount of "deaf" guys I get, it's like the whole deaf population is concentrated in my room. And some might be legit, but when they respond to what you're saying... giving yourself away pal.

Why do so many guys want you to type back? Is it just a power/control/gimme all your attention thing?

@Sashacurves I do think it is a "gimme all your attention (for free)" thing since in my experience, they don't even tip or take you up on an offer to go private. But even if they tip, it seems like they're paying less for you to do more.
This is why I don't personally do PMs on live cam, since it seems like any entry fee to PM is never financially worth it and only distracts you from camming. I remember a member here (forgot who, sorry!) saying that it's like they're watching a performer on stage talking to someone behind the curtain when they're responding to PMs. That's a perfect way to describe it!

If they say they don't have sound, the only thing I type is something like, "Hi x, welcome to my room! I only type in private shows :)". Shuts down freeloaders quickly, would recommend/10

Reactions: Sashacurves
Why do so many guys want you to type back? Is it just a power/control/gimme all your attention thing?
Lots of models have incredibly crappy audio, not in any way helped by having naturally soft voices drowned out by blaring background music. I have been that "please type your response" guys many times, since I couldn't make out the spoken response even after maxing the volume on my headphones/speakers. You can only listen to tinny reggaeton for so long while looking at the model's lips move anyway. I up and leave pretty fast if it's a "talking model" and I actually can't hear what she's saying 🤷‍♂️

ETA: it probably sounds just fine in the model's physical room, but not all cam mics are created equal ...

Reactions: NotYou
In my experience, getting the video quality "right/ok" is easier than getting the audio even ok. It is too easy to end up with really quiet audio (too little gain) and/or heavily distorted audio (too much gain). Microphone placement can make a big difference. I have been trying to watch and listen to my own feed just to make sure audio is working.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Yes! The amount of "deaf" guys I get, it's like the whole deaf population is concentrated in my room. And some might be legit, but when they respond to what you're saying... giving yourself away pal.

I’d be willing to bet a lot of the no-audio users are visiting your room from a mobile device while other people are nearby, and they don’t have headphones or earbuds handy (or it would look odd if they suddenly put them on). Turning up their audio would blow their cover, or risk being asked awkward questions.

Or for that matter, they’re on a computer but they don’t want to risk someone else hearing the audio. I think I’ve even seen people on this forum talk about neighbors hearing neighbors on cam sites due to thin walls (apartments) or open windows.

I’ve always got earbuds nearby, but sometimes I take for granted that not everyone does.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I think I’ve even seen people on this forum talk about neighbors hearing neighbors on cam sites due to thin walls (apartments) or open windows.
That was me, but it happened because the audio was (for lack of a better word) too good 😄 There's a difference between cranking up the volume because you want more of what you're hearing and doing it because you're desperately trying to hear what's being said. The audio difference from room to room is sometimes so great in terms of volume/gain that I normally keep the volume low to avoid having an effing heart attack (and also avoid involuntarily exposing myself to reggaeton. Sheesh.)

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Smoothie

They don't want their wives or girlfriends to hear.

You mean their left hand and right hand? No way these guys really have a wife or girlfriend :giggle:

Not just romantic partners, I can’t think of anyone I’d want to hear the audio of a cam room I’m visiting, to be honest.

Where I live, I can hear the landscapers speaking at normal volume outside my window when they are working outside. I’m sure they could also hear my computer if it were at mid-volume or higher.

There are so many cam site members that I’m sure they’re not all single loners. It’s probably a pretty wide demographic swath… single and taken, with and without kids, some loners, some with roommates, parents, etc etc. Any number of those people could be within earshot.

I can’t think of anyone I’d want to hear the audio of a cam room I’m visiting, to be honest.
Try being the camgirl when you live in a terraced house and have housemates. Not convinced any amount of music would disguise what I do 😅
it's like they're watching a performer on stage talking to someone behind the curtain when they're responding to PMs
That is so true! I've honestly had the request to type so many times that I've become quite rude with it and rarely type anything ESPECIALLY if it's been requested with no tips cos you're right, in my experience, they're never tippers. I have the option for me to type in my tip menu so there's no excuse!
Lots of models have incredibly crappy audio, not in any way helped by having naturally soft voices drowned out by blaring background music.
I get you but I don't think that's usually the issue...I've never had any paying customers ask to turn down music or complain they can't hear me.

The wives overhearing or being in a public place thing totally makes sense though, I kinda forgot about that!

The wives overhearing or being in a public place thing totally makes sense though, I kinda forgot about that!

Yeah I’m sure it’s very common to be within earshot of people you don’t want to hear the various sounds of a cam show.

On the other hand, I think it’s a common courtesy to the model to wear earbuds or headphones if I’m in that situation. If I have people nearby, that’s not the model’s problem to solve, it’s mine. And I would feel rude to intentionally choose not to listen to her show. Not to mention that it makes the experience better for me if I can hear the show I’m watching.

I use earbuds 90 percent of the time because it just saves me the hassle of wondering if a guy trimming the trees outside my window can identify the sound of a Chaturbate tip. :)

Reactions: Sashacurves
Yeah I’m sure it’s very common to be within earshot of people you don’t want to hear the various sounds of a cam show.

On the other hand, I think it’s a common courtesy to the model to wear earbuds or headphones if I’m in that situation. If I have people nearby, that’s not the model’s problem to solve, it’s mine. And I would feel rude to intentionally choose not to listen to her show. Not to mention that it makes the experience better for me if I can hear the show I’m watching.

I use earbuds 90 percent of the time because it just saves me the hassle of wondering if a guy trimming the trees outside my window can identify the sound of a Chaturbate tip. :)
Right! Exactly, if it were me and I knew I had my sound off for whatever reason, I'd never ask a model to type to me when I know shes got a room full of others to entertain, it's so entitled! Tip or go private 🙄

Reactions: Smoothie
ass fat.jpg

I told him "Try saying hi first." Lol.

It's silly for a member (with 0 tokens, by the way) to come in the room asking stuff like this when he can see my naked ass right there in my MFC avatar photo...and there's a similar pic in my Recent Photos gallery. Lol. I guess he expects me to be like "Yeah, bb! Let me stop singing/dancing to Queen for you, so that I can slide off my panties and show you my ass...for free!" 😂

Another asshole ultimate member on Stripchat. *Reported and banned*

appleju.jpg