AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Wants to buy my snapchat, which is 200 tokens...

USER
Give me for 125 please
darcyduke
no
USER
Give me a discount cause im a model here too
darcyduke
what part of 'no' did u not understand?
darcyduke
u cant be a very good model if u cant afford it

USER proceeds to tip 200.

😆

Surprised he didn't ask YOU to give HIM 200 for YOUR Snapchat because he's a model lol. These guys are funny when they model, expecting things free. Usually I will comment at them if they ask for free stuff (Usually PM) in chat. I will always tell them they should have more understanding why they need to tip the model for the PM.

No other job do you do thus, expecting discounts because you have the same job role.
I can just imagine a bartender going for a pint somewhere and saying "you should give me that £5 beer for £3 because I'm also a bartender ". It's just ridiculous and they'd laugh in your face, as they should

Wants to buy my snapchat, which is 200 tokens...

USER
Give me for 125 please
darcyduke
no
USER
Give me a discount cause im a model here too
darcyduke
what part of 'no' did u not understand?
darcyduke
u cant be a very good model if u cant afford it

USER proceeds to tip 200.

😆

I feel like a lot of the men that broadcast (on Chaturbate anyway) are models in the functional sense - meaning their cameras are turned on and members can tip them. But for all practical purposes, they’re just members/customers that don’t mind being watched.

That’s just my take from seeing the male models that visit the same women that I do. Very few seem to be actively putting on a show of their own. But there’s a lot of “look at my cam bb” while they’re otherwise just enjoying the woman’s show.

Maybe it’s a consequence of CB taking away the old Exhibitionist category.

I'm yet to meet a male model in my room who isn't a self-entitled imbecile.

Same here! The male models, and the Stripchat "ultimate members" who won't tip but wanna PM me to death...and won't even tip 10 tokens for it like I ask.

I'm actually shocked right now that an ultimate member just took me private, and I got 865 tokens out of it (OMG, yesss! :clap:), after one of my regs was just recently whining about my private show rate the other day.

I'm yet to meet a male model in my room who isn't a self-entitled imbecile.
I have ONE out of all the others. The dude is super nice and tips me and promotes me in his room and his GF's room when I stop in - they're both awesome and they each have separate accounts and sometimes cam together.

But yeah, the other male "models" are all hobby wankers who just like the idea of being watched or they think it gives them a leg up on talking to the other models. I find it 10x more rude to have male models ask for shit for free than any other member.

Anyone who PM's another model (and thinks it is alright without tipping), is not really a model nor has not broadcast much at all.

I have had viewers actively and aggresively asking questions and re-asking for an answer while (broadcasting as a couple) we were clearly very busy onscreen. One of the other viewers was helpful and said they are not going to answer right now, they appear to be kind of distracted at the moment, enjoy the show.

There was no other messages from him in the chat, this was the only one

2:33 AM
cocainehardfuckEX

my girl had a party and two days crazy party a lot of cocaine after the party crazy fucking split pussy force bootle full fisted finally pussy torn open brutal went to repair fist full inside crazy baby come on

In a CB model’s room today. The model had just told the member politely that it would cost more tokens for her to masturbate:

Member: how many ?
Member: why cant you masterbate with me i give tokens make you orgasm is all trying to do
Member: lol you made more tokens off me than all day
Model: well the day is not over

…and then he left. His tip total at the time of his tantrum: 43 tokens. Given in 1-token increments. Over the course of about 90 minutes. And he was a dark purple, so he knew what he had paid was chump change relative to what he was asking her to do.

The model promptly made a lot of money after he left (and yes, when the tip total was sufficient, she masturbated).

Also been seeing more verbal abuse at girls who are eastern European. Really unsure if I should report them or just silence them.
Definitely report, people who are being abusive to models need to be banned from the platform. Silence them too though, and make sure to keep a list for your model to permaban them later if they want to.

As a rule I have a zero tolerance policy for this kind of shit. I permaban anyone who makes xenophobic comments or tries to start political drama even if it doesn't affect me personally, and I'd want my mods to do the same.

I'm curious what you ladies/gents would say/do to this guy's comment.
Nothing else was said, no "hi" no tip, nothing (Light blue user on CB).

garyluvsgals
sorry, but even tho' you are beautiful.. chewin gum just puts me right off!

MODEL
Better? (she removed the gum)
bad manners

MODEL
gum helps me to smoke less

garyluvsgals
being honest is 'bad manners' .. or 'chewing gum' .. I'm confused dot com?

(he did then proceed to say well if it helps you smoke less then it's good, and tipped 25 tokens).

... to me people saying "confused dot com" is always stupid and annoying. But that's just a pet peeve of mine, like the whole "bb" thing

garyluvsgals

MODEL
bad manners

MODEL

garyluvsgals

(he did then proceed to say well if it helps you smoke less then it's good, and tipped 25 tokens).

... to me people saying "confused dot com" is always stupid and annoying. But that's just a pet peeve of mine, like the whole "bb" thing
I'm in two minds here. To me, seeing a model chewing gum like a cow its chewing cud is as appealing as .. well.. a cow chewing cud! :rofl:

BUT, I'd never tell a model I had "just met" that.

As for "confused dot com". well it sounds a bit stupid to me, but so do many sayings 🤷‍♂️

Geez, I guess it's another one of those 'wanna make you pregnant' viewers:
pull out.jpg

This one really made me laugh. Not like those are optional, so you can choose to take it with you, or go without some days :)
asshole.jpg

Now this user has been in and out of the room I frequent a fair bit lately. If there is a moderator present, they leave again immediately.
Can only assume that they're trying to find a new model who can be fooled by their choice of username into doing something for them.......
site mod.png

I'm in two minds here. To me, seeing a model chewing gum like a cow its chewing cud is as appealing as .. well.. a cow chewing cud! :rofl:

As for "confused dot com". well it sounds a bit stupid to me, but so do many sayings 🤷‍♂️

She wasn't chewing with her mouth open or anything, she was just casually chewing with manners (not sure how else to describe it), with her mouth closed and slowly/casually doing it so it's not like she was doing it ina rude or disgusting way

Same. If something in a room is unappealing to me, I just leave. Doing the grumpy old finger pointing dad routine to grown up women is just a waste of energy and kills the mood.

I have been asked many things, but this one was the first;

Member: Can you instruct me to fuck a liver, from the butcher?

I have so many questions.. I mean.. how... what... why?!

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

garyluvsgals

MODEL
bad manners

MODEL

garyluvsgals

"I'm confused dot com?" :facepalm: Alrighty then.....

He could've just gone to a different room instead of whining about it. I'm surprised he tipped, so that's good, at least. Unless she's chewing like Mr. Ed the horse (And from your updated post, I see that wasn't the case), I don't see what the big deal is. Especially if it helps her smoke less. When spending X hours of our time in free chat sites (Which isn't easy like people seem to think it is), we do what we need to do - within reason - to get through the time. Sometimes I'll peel one of those delicious little clementines, and then put a piece of it into my mouth and be like "Mmmm, I just love the way the juices explode in my mouth..." 😂 I'm sure Garyluvsgals would've whined about that too, and I would've just been like Awww...

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

I never post in this section because I'm not a model, but something really unbelieveble happened to me, so I thought I would share a) to give an idea about how the whole cb mod situation is really getting out of hand, and b) because maybe other members might relate if by chance something similar happened to them. As a matter of fact, I also thought to actually take a screenshot of the whole chat conversation and post it here without deleting the names because I would like the morons to be known.

Now, personally I never visit models with mods in their chat and, in fact, I get out as soon as I see one. But, I mean, to each their own. Anyway, among other members, there were in her chat a mod and a fan club member. The WTF moment was that after my private ended I just waited for the model to return in public chat and, my bad, instead of sendig a pm, I just wrote in the chat something like good bye hope see you soon. Something like that. The point is that both the mod and the fan member I guess figured out that I was the one who took the model private for what they deemed to be too long and started tagging me and addressing me in the chat complaining that I should have tipped the model instead of taking her private. You might think I'm joking, but I am not. I repeat, complaing that I should have tipped instead of taking her private. As absurd as it might sound, this is what happened. Actually, I didn't even know that you could tag other members in the chat, must be a recent cb feature I was not aware of. Have no idea, and in fact I was surprised. Also, I have to say, and I mean this with no disrespect, imagine if I could give 2 f*cks about what a cb mod or a fan member might think.

As a positive note, I must say that the model, sua sponte, immediatey silenced the fan member in the chat and de-moded the mod. Sorry for the long wall, but it was so absurd that I can't help but share it.