AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have like no problems tipping here and there in public chat but I am more of a pvt kind of guy. I mean why should I tip for other people to enjoy what I tipped for. Makes no sense.
^ Just happened to read this after leaving a room where the model had several privates in a row.
Me, I was thinking how great that she is making good money today.
Plenty of freeloaders were grumbling about it, because they felt this was unfairly denying them the 'right' to watch a great show for nothing. Assholes.
dont go pvt.png

^ Just happened to read this after leaving a room where the model had several privates in a row.
Me, I was thinking how great that she is making good money today.
Plenty of freeloaders were grumbling about it, because they felt this was unfairly denying them the 'right' to watch a great show for nothing. Assholes.
View attachment 92186

See, THIS (You being happy for her) is how a member who genuinely cares for his model friend reacts. :)👍

Like you said, the freeloaders - who couldn't care less about the model or that this is her JOB - are only thinking of themselves.

Please don't go private anymore. We wanna jerk off and cum to you for free, and then tell you dumb shit like "Thanks, bb. I just came so hard." 🙄

4:45 AM
cbmmmmmmEX
cc my dog she tells you the code of my full double-sided bank card mmmmmmmm there are 375,000 euros my dog

4:45 AM
cbmmmmmmEX
Envoie un message privé et tu auras tout les codes de ma carte bancaire recto verso en entier mmmmmmmm €€
(Translation shows: Send a private message and you will have all the codes of my double-sided bank card in full mmmmmmmm €€)

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
Somehow I messed up the screenshot of this interaction, pity.

Model adores the series 'Lucifer', and has a great sense of humour; she was having a themed show.
She was dressed in a Devil costume, playing 'Highway to Hell' by AC/DC

A newcomer joined the room, took in the scene, and wrote:
'do you have a Bible handy you would fuck for <x> tokens?'

Whether or not you condone poking fun at any religion, nobody got a chance to find out if they were serious or kidding - they bailed immediately, leaving 150 people shaking their heads.
Not to mention wondering at the physical side of the suggestion.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
Somehow I messed up the screenshot of this interaction, pity.

Model adores the series 'Lucifer', and has a great sense of humour; she was having a themed show.
She was dressed in a Devil costume, playing 'Highway to Hell' by AC/DC

A newcomer joined the room, took in the scene, and wrote:
'do you have a Bible handy you would fuck for <x> tokens?'

Whether or not you condone poking fun at any religion, nobody got a chance to find out if they were serious or kidding - they bailed immediately, leaving 150 people shaking their heads.
Not to mention wondering at the physical side of the suggestion.

...obviously she would hump the corner of the book like how you would with a pillow... that's the only way I could possibly think lol

Where there is a will, there is a way.

OMG I knew someone would go there!
The whole idea of getting intimate with the good book just made me go Why? How?
Took me back to getting snowed in at a dive of a motel in Colorado one winter; the power was out, so no TV.
The only item in that entire room that wasn't bolted down and could in any way be considered entertainment was the ubiquitous Gideon Bible.
So I caught up on my sleep.

Honestly, I do prefer it (personally) when a model will tell this kind of guy to lead by example or to stop telling others to tip (regardless if they are grey or coloured/tippers):
The guy below is a 1 year grey.

2:06 AM
Oneperegrine
Lets see 5hat pussy you goddesss

2:15 AM
Oneperegrine
People pay this godess to show and do more everyone should be lining up for her

2:16 AM
Oneperegrine
Trust me worth every cent and every second is very much worth it

Reactions: schruti
WHy must dumb guys go and do this

7:17 AM
surfasit
скоро у вас ничего не будет на полках в магазинах, и доступа к глобальному интернету, вы ненормальная нация, если вы позволите убивать провинившихся детей в Украине, НАХУЙ убийц, слава УКРАИНЕ
(Google Translation: soon you will have nothing on the shelves in stores, and access to the global Internet, you are an insane nation if you allow the killing of guilty children in Ukraine, FUCK killers, glory to UKRAINE)

Stop doing this shit to models, it's not their fault.

Edit:
I should point out this was his ONLY message, no other context for him to start this

Last edited:
Oh, how nice, it's a pleasure to meet her but....
He proceeded to tip 1 token after then left

8:42 AM
Gae84
hi mary is a pleasure to see you

8:45 AM
Gae84
ride me bitch

• Wat?!
Reactions: Jay_Storm
WHy must dumb guys go and do this

7:17 AM
surfasit
скоро у вас ничего не будет на полках в магазинах, и доступа к глобальному интернету, вы ненормальная нация, если вы позволите убивать провинившихся детей в Украине, НАХУЙ убийц, слава УКРАИНЕ
(Google Translation: soon you will have nothing on the shelves in stores, and access to the global Internet, you are an insane nation if you allow the killing of guilty children in Ukraine, FUCK killers, glory to UKRAINE)

Stop doing this shit to models, it's not their fault.

Edit:
I should point out this was his ONLY message, no other context for him to start this
Yeah every girl I know from russia really is aware and horrified about what's going on in ukraine. Dont really want to say more about what they've said about things because of putin bots.

2:06 AM
Oneperegrine
Lets see 5hat pussy you goddesss

2:15 AM
Oneperegrine
People pay this godess to show and do more everyone should be lining up for her

2:16 AM
Oneperegrine
Trust me worth every cent and every second is very much worth it
Honestly this shit drives me nuts. I cannot stand when non-tippers direct the action. The arrogance. 🤦‍♂️

Yeah every girl I know from russia really is aware and horrified about what's going on in ukraine. Dont really want to say more about what they've said about things because of putin bots.
Some drink the Kool-aid, I'm afraid. I swung by the room of a Russian model a couple of nights ago, and she was busy discussing the horrible Ukrainian nazi problem and how much rioting, looting and raping the Ukrainian refugees apparently do in Moldova and Romania.

Still, popping in just to throw feces around and leave is totally uncalled for.

Agreed, and also the hypocrisy of saying the model is 'worth every cent', yet there is always an excuse as to why they themselves have never bought or used any tokens.
Haha, yeah. There was a grey user not too long ago who said something like "Someone should tip her to get naked becuse she has amazing boobs. I promise you won't regret it!" 😂

This person had more messages but the model banned him, but I got the best one
He kept then saying to PM and watch daddy, so I am not quite sure how a "sub slut mistress" is, but isn't it one or the other? I understand "switch" but it seems by his other messages he wants a "sub slut" not mistress, so I am confused as fuck.
The fact he is going to pay the model for HER devotion, also says he wants sub slut, not mistress, so... maybe I miss something cos it's not my kink/fetish?

2009bidrtycple
...extremely perverted bi fthr. searching here 4 my new subslut mistress 2 pay u 4 yr devotion(daddys camera==2009bidrtycple)pls lmk here..pm me direct once im in yr room.--need mistress. willing to prove i am worthy--pls pm daddy now

Someone should tip her
You know, honestly, nothing surprises me anymore. IMO, it's behaviour like this that ruin the chat mood for everybody. And, btw, I am not even that much of public chat guy myself. Also, just talking as a member, had I been in that chat and hadn't the model promptly taken action either by silencing the guy in question or addressing such attitude, I know I certainly wouldn't have tipped anything, and in all likelihood I would have never visited that chat again, because I'd get the idea that she is enabling such behaviour.

I mean, it's like as If I owned let's say a club, or whatever business, and there was a guy going around harassing other customers saying: "Hey, that drink looks delicious, I think you should totally buy me one, I promise, I won't regret it". Now, this is obviously just an hypothetical situation, because if it were for me a), that guy wouldn't even be allowed to enter; and b) his a*ss would be thrown out before he could even finish the sentence. Some people really have no shame and it really makes me wonder how they really go on about their life and actually function in a society. Another thing which is not clear to me is why even grey users were allowed to talk in that chat.

Last edited:
Claimed my cam was freezing when I told him to tip.

user
I have to try and restart my computer or something! THe frezzing problem just keeps getting worse
user
Flash me one of those big titties so I know what I'll be looking at when I come back
user
You are gorgeous!!
user
Do you have a husband or boyfriend you keep looking at?

"Hey, that drink looks delicious, I think you should totally buy me one, I promise, I won't regret it".
"... and if you buy me that drink, I promise I will bring 50 other broke ass guys in here that also need free drinks!"
And yeah, whenever I stumble across rooms where the greys have completely taken over with their nonsensical demands and repeated, panegyric broken english compliments, I leave. It feels a bit like sticking your dick in an anthill.

"... and if you buy me that drink, I promise I will bring 50 other broke ass guys in here that also need free drinks!"
And yeah, whenever I stumble across rooms where the greys have completely taken over with their nonsensical demands and repeated, panegyric broken english compliments, I leave. It feels a bit like sticking your dick in an anthill.

The problem is, I think some models seem to think these kinds of users (grey or colours) that are begging and telling others to tip, are helping. They sometimes will smile and be "aww thanks guys", and they don't seem to realise it has a negative effect. But it's not something you can just outright say to a model whose room you are new to.

==============

dbanksdb1
Gag & choke on that fucking cock. Shove that mofo down your fucking throat
dbanksdb1
Beg to be my dirty whore!!