AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I respect everyone's fetishes, but this one just makes me think, "WTF are you going to do with them?"

View attachment 93132

I can understand why you think it, and honestly I do kind of, but at the same time I don't think it's too bad.
Maybe because I learned years ago about the amputee fetish, and usually these kinds of guys pay a lot more - although what really shocked me (but the model who helped me to understand it (who was in a wheelchair) the most was that some guys love seeing them struggle to do things, genuinely struggle etc but then, she explained it in such a way she didn't mind and it paid her a lot of money for each of these types of specific things (watching her struggle to get in/out of the car, or other things you can imagine).

Guy went into my room, did all of the things that I ask not to do on room rules and then proceeds to my ask me anything page to ask "why u so old"

You need to set a contest, to see who can break literally all rules first for each month, and reward them by not banning them for a whole day! haha

• Funny!
Reactions: Life_Happens
CallMeMaria: 7tk please for a pm

Received a 7 token tip from USER !

USER: Your lucky I tipped for pm I never usually

-----

I guess its my lucky day!

Ooh wee! Big Daddy Warbucks over there tipping a whole 7 tokens! Now you can buy that house in The Hamptons, Maria.

Reactions: Brit
Grey on SC: Are you fisting yourself ? ❤️

Me: No, but you can test it for me

Grey: You‘re a little slut

Banned

I just laughed at him 🤣

Grey: When your‘e growing vegetables in your garden, I will come over and steal them

(Side note, I shared with my followers that I’m renovating a little garden for an old lady, so this dude thinks he’s funny)

Had a few guys who “kindly” offered me to help me with my garden,all I have to do is messaging them for free on Instagram and tell them where my garden is located 🤣

Lol , sorry dude for destroying your dreams, but I have a husband who is a professional in this field so I definitely don’t need your help , lol.

Gosh , another bad day, with so much bullshit.

Red name on SC. proof money doesn't make you have manners or respect.
The first message I thought maybe it was some kind of typo or translation error, so I asked "to what", then I wasn't expecting a moronic answer like this.
(the model has short hair, always has, but that doesn't mean a guy should make a stupid ass remark like this by assuming)

1:22 PM
freedomBraveheart
When you transition? baby

[ ME ]
@freedomBraveheart transition to what?

freedomBraveheart
so hot

1:23 PM
freedomBraveheart
From man to female

freedomBraveheart has been muted by [ ME ]
Could he have though he was in the transgender section?

For the record the model didn't show her feet for him to do this, she was literally naked laying on the bed so her feet would come in and out if view.

6:32 PM
Pleaseplay22
If I can see your toes I will put my cigarette out in the pee hole

The above is the first message which leads to these ones in the image.

Screenshot_20220709-185105_Chrome.png

Today a user who has tipped me a total amount of 400 tokens in a few months, constantly asked me for an orgasm from 20 token tips. I told him to tip from my tip menu for a cum countdown/orgasm , his response „ I don’t need a countdown, I just watch and wait for your orgasm“(another user was controlling my toy so he just wanted to watch and wait) I blocked him because I was ban happy today and I think his behavior was rude af. I saw him that day tipping another girl a huge amount, guess I wasn’t „worth it“ 🙄

Ex Grey : „So I wasted 10 bucks on this but nevermind! ciao“

He was a grey before and tipped me a bunch of 20 token tips (he tipped nothing from my tip menu , but expected me to scream from his 20 token tips I guess🤷🏼‍♀️) and he made some questionable „statements“, but I decide to not ban him , because my room was soooo quiet (no one talked for like an hour) and I wasn’t sure if he’s trolling me or not. I hate when some guys treat me like I’m stupid or they think that i don’t realize that they make fun of me. I’m an introvert in real life and it’s especially hard when I have the feeling that everybody looks at me when some guys acting like this user. I‘m not stupid because I’m a cammodel!😡 But I tend to be the „nice girl from next door“(and I look very young) and sadly some guys take advantage of that and they think I’m a stupid,little girl with no experience with men.

Had a rough few days with my camscore dropping so much and many rude guys. I have the feeling, when your room is very quiet , you have a lot more assholes who try to bring you even more down than you already are, because no one talks /tips. Why they don’t go on a camsite just to stroke their dick, or for a good conversation ?! I don’t understand the mindset of a guy who tries to bring a girl on a camsite down.

I really need the money right know, but otherwise i would take a break for a few days. It really gets on my mental health:(but I can’t afford a break right now unfortunately.

Sorry for this WoT , but I really needed to vent right now and I didn’t want to open a new thread for my problems.
Yikes. I am sorry that happened. As for venting, that is why we are all here. I appreciate you sharing your experience. I hope it improves.

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
I am here to warn other models to not be 'rigid' like me and lost thousands tokens 🥲 if a guy who tipped you 100 tk ask you to show kitty, to take of panty and start fingering then you should do it! Especially if he is 89 level! 😾
Have a great day! 😆😆

Attachments

• 20220711_152539.jpg
    20220711_152539.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
Level 89 means nothing unless he got there by tipping so much in the past days,w weeks or a couple of months.
Most of the level 80+ are guys who have been there for 3 years or more, so it's not **that** much - it is but isn't if that makes sense.
Did you see by his name when he registered? I will be surprised if it was under 1 year ago.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and EllaM
Level 89 means nothing unless he got there by tipping so much in the past days,w weeks or a couple of months.
Most of the level 80+ are guys who have been there for 3 years or more, so it's not **that** much - it is but isn't if that makes sense.
Did you see by his name when he registered? I will be surprised if it was under 1 year ago.
yeah this. I'm level 93 but I've been on the site almost 4 years and I went quite hard (no pun intended!!!) when I first arrived. Not so much these days (Finances changed :( )

Reactions: NotYou
yeah this. I'm level 93 but I've been on the site almost 4 years and I went quite hard (no pun intended!!!) when I first arrived. Not so much these days (Finances changed :( )

I think a lot - especially when new - will "go hard" with tipping if they can, and then eventually they get over the initial "omg" and learn to slow down, take their time, control themselves etc - and maybe even get a bit pickier.
I know when I first joined camsites, I spent way too much in the first 10 days, all because it was new and exciting and I didn't really value what each token was (mostly the fact because it's a digital currency, you forget easily that it is XX amount of real money, but you easily forget this when you are new and too excited with this new shiny amazing thing you discovered).

Reactions: jekster and Ozzie_
On onlyfans. The infographic image I sent is automatically delivered to new fans as soon as they subscribe.

Screenshot 2022-07-11 180434.png

I always wonder where guys get that unearned confidence from.
I believe it stems from a lack of ACTUAL intelligence. If you're kinda dumb, maybe you don't think through the idea that people may not find you (or your body parts) attractive.

• Wat?!
Reactions: rockin_rod
WTF is up with the list of tags at the top of filtered pages in Cb tonight? The first 4 are pretty much the usual kind of things for the list but then I have:

#crisispointextinction #meltysquest #femdomination2 #tinytalos #xenotake #feet #dreamsofreality #herosdescent #teamfighttactics

??? Never seen anything like that before there.

Hmmm... and if you click on them, the models that come up aren't even running those tags. Strange...

🤷‍♂️

CB having any kind of issue? You can't be serious, they never have problems! :rofl:

CB having any kind of issue? You can't be serious, they never have problems! :rofl:
Yeah, shocking huh? ; )

They're still there today. And a bunch of other odd ones appear in the bigger list of tags. Someone must have found some way of messing with the tags and pushing those up. I thought maybe they were twitter or insta tags that someone was trying to promote but doesn't really seem to be the case.

Not a "wtf" comment, but just a name

IWantTruth_not_Lie
(That's exactly how it is - I Want Truth Not Lie)

This is a guy's username... well buddy, news for you, you're on the wrong kind of site haha I think someone is going to be in for some disappointment - brace yourselves ladies if you're on SC lol

well, this was me

.... that moment you're on your GREY account trying to just have a "hide" and spy on CB and forget, but send a message to a model (thinking you're on the main account) you are regular with, and you say something that is only a joke or comment between you and her...

AWKWARD

hahaha oops. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe a direct translation of a compliment from a culture that has deserts in it's geography?
This might be really off topic and I don't know how I made the link, but in Brazil we have the expression "soccer ball show (it's actually only ball but clearly refers to soccer)" to say that something's really cool. So I honestly don't doubt that.