AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Light Blue User: PM baby
Mod: Tip @user
Mod: Please
LB User: PM for Private
Model: Hello @user
LB User: PM for PVT NOW!

Silenced.

I know this has been discussed before but in general I feel like Light Blue CB users are greys with tokens. Don't be surprised that we assume you have tokens but refuse to tip.

And I know a couple of Light Blues that do tip. In fact I know one who has dropped single 50,000 token tips on a couple of models. But that is the difference, they tip. They don't promise tokens if the model submits to their demands. It is not the Wimpy model. "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." It will be never be Tuesday with these guys.

Maybe change your settings to Dark Blue. ❤️

Any member that behaves that way, I’m guessing you wouldn’t enjoy a private show with them anyway. Imagine how abusive they’d be in private if they’re that much of an asshole about paying for one PM.

I thought I read somewhere that if you spend all of your tokens and don’t buy more, you remain light blue & don’t become grey again. If that is the case, many light blues are essentially greys in disguise.

Any member that behaves that way, I’m guessing you wouldn’t enjoy a private show with them anyway. Imagine how abusive they’d be in private if they’re that much of an asshole about paying for one PM.

I thought I read somewhere that if you spend all of your tokens and don’t buy more, you remain light blue & don’t become grey again. If that is the case, many light blues are essentially greys in disguise.
Yes. You never become grey again.

And I know some people select Light Blue on their settings but to a model and a mod it sends a negative message. In my experience.

Reactions: Smoothie
Yes. You never become grey again.

And I know some people select Light Blue on their settings but to a model and a mod it sends a negative message. In my experience.

Yeah, I know that any member ranked higher than light blue can choose to display as any color they want (except grey) as long as that color is equal to or lesser than the username color they’ve earned through recent token spending. (So if they’ve spent enough to be light purple, for example, they can choose to display as dark or light blue, but not dark purple).

I don’t make a habit of it, but on a couple occasions I lowered my display color from dark purple to light blue as an experiment to observe how differently I got treated. For some models it made zero difference, but for the more aggressive ones, it definitely reduced the amount of unwanted PMs I got.

Light Blue User: PM baby
Mod: Tip @user
Mod: Please
LB User: PM for Private
Model: Hello @user
LB User: PM for PVT NOW!

Silenced.

I know this has been discussed before but in general I feel like Light Blue CB users are greys with tokens. Don't be surprised that we assume you have tokens but refuse to tip.

And I know a couple of Light Blues that do tip. In fact I know one who has dropped single 50,000 token tips on a couple of models. But that is the difference, they tip. They don't promise tokens if the model submits to their demands. It is not the Wimpy model. "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." It will be never be Tuesday with these guys.

Maybe change your settings to Dark Blue. ❤️
I'm actually light/dark purple but changed the settings to make me light blue so that I'm less likely for girls harassing me 😅.

The real sad thing about PM's is that the girls that r more likely to give a free pm r the ones that could do with those extra tokens. Considering most girls charge 5 to 10 (and really cant blame the more popular girls for charging more) if u can afford to take a girl pvt then u can afford 5 to 10 tokens for a fucking pm!

You'd think that when someone tips for a pussy flash (My "flashes" are for 30 seconds)...and you give them a generous 45 seconds of you spreading it, he'd be like "Nice! Thanks, baby!" But no. As soon as I was done and sat down, he acted surprised like he'd expected me to stay in that damn position even longer. *Sigh* Um...it's a flash, dude. A bit of an uncomfortable flash, I should add. I may have to rethink that as a tip menu item, because spreading pussy for that long is uncomfortable as fuck.

You'd think that when someone tips for a pussy flash (My "flashes" are for 30 seconds)...and you give them a generous 45 seconds of you spreading it, he'd be like "Nice! Thanks, baby!" But no. As soon as I was done and sat down, he acted surprised like he'd expected me to stay in that damn position even longer. *Sigh* Um...it's a flash, dude. A bit of an uncomfortable flash, I should add. I may have to rethink that as a tip menu item, because spreading pussy for that long is uncomfortable as fuck.
Some guys really do not seem to know what a flash is! 30 seconds is quite generous. :)

He must not buy a lot of private shows on cam sites then - or only buys them dirt cheap with very little tipping.

Because $100/hour works out to about 45-60 tokens per minute on CB (depending on whether the model has to share a cut with a studio) and I’d bet a lot of models clear that easily and often.

And that’s not even with tips. When you factor in tips, models that charge a lot less than 30 tokens a minute for a private show probably still clear the $100/hour threshold.

Or maybe he knows all of this and is just trying to see if he can fool you. Pretty ridiculous.
My friend charges 6 tk a minute on CB, :( Thank goodness she now charges 300tk flat out to start the pvt. Her studio sets her rates per minute.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
My friend charges 6 tk a minute on CB, :( Thank goodness she now charges 300tk flat out to start the pvt. Her studio sets her rates per minute.
Wow how is that profitable for either the studio or herself? I don't know what CB tokens convert to but that sounds crazy low

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Wow how is that profitable for either the studio or herself? I don't know what CB tokens convert to but that sounds crazy low

1 token is always 0.05 cents for a model, so 6 tokens are only 30 cents per minute (20 tokens is $1).
Believe it or not, there are so many women with such low self-confidence, that they don't want to try to put their prices higher. I prefer a 30+ woman, usually, 40+ is my ideal, so what I tend to see from these are 1 of 2 things: 1) The model is extremely happy, self-confident and knows her worth, she is "experienced" (in life) and is comfortable and knows she is not worth pennies, or 2) the complete opposite, the woman thinks BECAUSE she is 40+ she has no way to compete with the younger and more attractive women, so she puts her prices very low.

Of course, there is also the third and fourth option where they are with a studio and they set the prices and have no say (I have seen a model set the price to be higher, only to find the next minute or next day, their studio has set it back to minimum/lower).. and the final one is even though some models may know their self-worth, they might be desperate so set it low (but then this especially attracts all the very bad kind of guys who want everything for 1 token, unfortunately).

Oh wow, today I finally saw the grey guy who always goes around saying the exact same thing in every room (for 5 months), finally say something different:

Grey guy (usual message):
What is your favourite sex position show me

Grey Guy (today)
Show me doggy style

He is getting more confident it seems lol

1 token is always 0.05 cents for a model, so 6 tokens are only 30 cents per minute (20 tokens is $1).
Believe it or not, there are so many women with such low self-confidence, that they don't want to try to put their prices higher. I prefer a 30+ woman, usually, 40+ is my ideal, so what I tend to see from these are 1 of 2 things: 1) The model is extremely happy, self-confident and knows her worth, she is "experienced" (in life) and is comfortable and knows she is not worth pennies, or 2) the complete opposite, the woman thinks BECAUSE she is 40+ she has no way to compete with the younger and more attractive women, so she puts her prices very low.

Of course, there is also the third and fourth option where they are with a studio and they set the prices and have no say (I have seen a model set the price to be higher, only to find the next minute or next day, their studio has set it back to minimum/lower).. and the final one is even though some models may know their self-worth, they might be desperate so set it low (but then this especially attracts all the very bad kind of guys who want everything for 1 token, unfortunately).
Sure, I see how the model either has no control over this because of the studio, or has low self confidence, or both. But from the studio's end, surely they would rather their models earn as much as possible because that equates to the studio earning more too. Doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: NotYou

One independent model I follow recently lowered her private show price to 6/minute (it used to be 30). In her case, she did it mostly because her room had been quiet and she had slowed down in gaining new followers, so she was basically trying everything to jump-start some activity.

Then she got a member who took her private for over 2 hours and tipped almost nothing extra. After that experience, she raised the price again.

Oh wow, today I finally saw the grey guy who always goes around saying the exact same thing in every room (for 5 months), finally say something different:

Grey guy (usual message):
What is your favourite sex position show me

Grey Guy (today)
Show me doggy style

He is getting more confident it seems lol

Does anyone actually fall for that? And have they ever considered trying it with another type of working person to see how dumb it sounds?

“Hey chef, what’s the most delicious meal you ever cooked? Prepare one and bring it to my table as an example.”

- - -

On the topic of grey users trying to talk their way into getting something for free, the model I visit most often tends to be friendly and chatty with greys as long as they behave. No PMs ever, no dirty talk, but otherwise, she’ll chat with them in public about whatever.

She got a guy last month that was very, very chatty. Every day he showed up, talked about his classes, his family, his social situation, the things he liked about her, etc. By the 3rd show, he was passively dropping in comments about his parents being wealthy and providing everything for him, and how he was going to ask them for money for tokens. Basically trying to plant the seed that he was a nice, bored rich kid who was on the verge of buying tokens to spend on her.

By the 4th show, he’s gratuitously telling the model how sweet and beautiful she is, how he can’t believe his luck finding a model that is so cool but is also so gorgeous, and how he’s not REALLY into cam sites but she was too amazing to forget about. He wishes he could stay with her all day, blah blah. And then he finally tried it (paraphrasing because I didn’t screenshot it): “My princess, before I leave for my boring class, can you show me one breast so I can be happy?”

“No.”

He disappeared for like 3 weeks but he actually did return yesterday, to a much less responsive model. “My princess, I missed you!” (crickets)

One independent model I follow recently lowered her private show price to 6/minute (it used to be 30). In her case, she did it mostly because her room had been quiet and she had slowed down in gaining new followers, so she was basically trying everything to jump-start some activity.

Then she got a member who took her private for over 2 hours and tipped almost nothing extra. After that experience, she raised the price again.
Yeah this seems counterproductive to me for that goal too. There's a new model I've been following who charges 6 tokens/minute, and I'd love to spend more time with her but she keeps getting pulled into privates because of this bargain bin rate. How can you gain followers when you're in private all the time?

Typically, these studio models who are charging only 6/min are most likely streaming simultaneously on 5 or 6 other sites and most likely not putting it into some kind of spy mode for some or all of them (which isn't the models fault, if anything, it's the studio's and the room controller/helper)... so they get lots of guys taking them for 6/min but then have other guys tipping on other sites, or taking them for shows on other sites at the exact same time.

Typically, these studio models who are charging only 6/min are most likely streaming simultaneously on 5 or 6 other sites and most likely not putting it into some kind of spy mode for some or all of them (which isn't the models fault, if anything, it's the studio's and the room controller/helper)... so they get lots of guys taking them for 6/min but then have other guys tipping on other sites, or taking them for shows on other sites at the exact same time.
She is a studio model in St. Petersburg. She streams on 5 sites simultaneously, as per her contract. I know three of them, CB, SC, and Jasmine. I don't know what the other two are. She is not allowed to turn off spy mode. Again, that is in her contract.

Reactions: NotYou
I'm actually light/dark purple but changed the settings to make me light blue so that I'm less likely for girls harassing me 😅.

The real sad thing about PM's is that the girls that r more likely to give a free pm r the ones that could do with those extra tokens. Considering most girls charge 5 to 10 (and really cant blame the more popular girls for charging more) if u can afford to take a girl pvt then u can afford 5 to 10 tokens for a fucking pm!
Exactly. I charged 22 tokens for PMs because It's never just one PM and they were taking my attention away from the rest of chat. If you don't like me enough to spend a dollar to talk to me then you're not going to want to pay my rates for a private.

If/when I go back to CB I'm doubling it because inflation lol

Some models will put a time limit on the PM, 22 tokens for 5 minutes.... or I've even seen people (free or charging) say the user will have 5 comments/questions. If he is wasting her time then he's silenced or banned.

Some models will put a time limit on the PM, 22 tokens for 5 minutes.... or I've even seen people (free or charging) say the user will have 5 comments/questions. If he is wasting her time then he's silenced or banned.
I mean I ignore them if they start wasting my time, I just play it by ear and my level of engagement is generally inverse to how much of a pain in the ass they're being.

I also have god-tier adhd so it's more of a divided attention tax than anything.

I was gonna put this in the model WTF thread, but I'm sure there will be a never ending number of member WTF moments and didn't want to hijack that thread.

Anyways...I was in LovelyLemons room when a premium named IncestKing asked her if she screws family members. :shock:

I must admit, Amy handled the situation with grace and humour as she does with most things. :clap:
"Hi, I want to buy something from you but first send me your naked pic with didlo on ur puss"
Well Im mistress and ban this guy more then 1,5 years in skype but he creates new accounts and messages me.

This guy "tips different" to the rest of us...
He is silver rank 20 on SC, so he knows what tokens are and how to use them.

9:30 AM
MattGCbigEX
Sex

9:30 AM
MattGCbigEX
Naked

9:31 AM
MattGCbigEX
Take top off

[ ME ]
@MattGCbig You know how to tip, or her pvt show is open for you

MattGCbigEX

9:39 AM
MattGCbigEX
Top off

9:40 AM
MattGCbigEX
260 tk £

9:40 AM
MattGCbigEX
Naked love

9:41 AM
MattGCbigEX
Honey top off

9:41 AM
MattGCbigEX
sex

9:42 AM
[ ME ]
@MattGCbig buy tokens, then see her tip menu or take her private, stop demanding without tipping

9:42 AM
MattGCbigEX
Shirt off

9:43 AM
MattGCbigEX
i do my tipping different then you

***MUTED by ME***

9:43 AM
[ ME ]
@MattGCbig come back when you tip properly, like everyone else

USER: Where boyf?

and

USER
I spent to much bb
USER
Please
USER
Next time
USER
I ll offer u my ass
USER
U want to try my gf ?
USER
W strapon
USER
I can only watch
USER
Yeeess
USER
Bring ur bbc friends
USER
I want to watch you share all that cocks
USER
Blindfold
USER
How many dicks u want to enjoy w her in doggy
USER
Was so good
USER
Show me ur ass please before i go
USER
And tell me
USER
I will ever fuck
USER
Just a flash
USER
W ur pants

Oh, I forgot to post this yesterday so I can't remember the exact wording but it went something like this, from a silver (rank 34) guy on SC:
He is also an Ultimate member.

He comes into the room and doesn't say hello or hi or anything to the model, the very first thing he does is have a go at other guys talking with the model. No guy was being rude or demanding, they were complimenting and having a chat/laugh with her, and she was enjoying it.

Silver User:
Don't demand or be rude or disrespectful. tip her
(I think it was more than this but this was the gist)

Grey Guy:
I'm not being rude or demanding, I am complimenting her, last I knew that was not being rude or demanding.

Silver User:
Then buy tokens

*** I think at this point everyone was just like ?????? wtf ***

Grey guy:
You do you and I will do me
(he definitely said more than this but I don't remember but this was the point of it)

The silver user then makes a few other random comments, one being "rain in England", to which I did ask "oh where are you in England, it's +26c and sunny here for me in England" (he didn't respond), and THEN out of NOWHERE, he just says

Silver User:
@ MODEL needs to do more sports

Ughhhh wtf? At that I did comment, and so did the other grey, just saying "no she doesn't she looks amazing as she is".

Then he proceeds to start doing the whole "don't be rude or demand. tip her" nonsense again.
Clearly, he was wanting to become a Knight, but I mean... really after all of that? He didn't even make excuses or say sorry for the comment about her needing to do more sports, and who the fuck says something like that anyway?