AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dark Blue CB Member: I STICKING A CARROT UP MY ASS YESTERDAY

…I wonder if he knows the mozzarella cheese guy.
troye sivan dancing GIF
there you go you carrot boy

Ugh. The next time I decide to buy that Polly-O string cheese (mozzarella) from the grocery store, I'm gonna remember this thread..... 👀😂

Dammm he goes from shit to shit , he simply cant handle himself . What an wippe ass ! Racist and homophobic in 1 single shot its quite scarry!! !

Scream GIF by Originals
Nah turds like that aren't scary, they're just pathetic and annoying. Like what kind of waster comes in and tries to start bad arguments with a cam model instead of just getting your rocks off? 😂

Some guys really are idiots.
A gold guy comes into the models room on SC, he starts telling people to tip - one of the guys had been tipping.
This other guy who has tipped already asks the model "how much to see you topless?".
I already know from a conversation with her before she doesn't get topless or naked in public, she only does it in private (which is fine).

This GOLD guy replies "100 tokens for topless".
Um, what now? You're just adding prices to a random models menu?
Then this other guy who was tipping said "oh sorry that's too expensive for me" - and that was it, nothing else, nothing rude etc.
Then the gold guy starts being a rude ass to him.

The guy was also saying to a grey (who was not being rude) things like "you're lucky I am not her knight. you'd be muted".
This guy is sure the type of guy not to be a models knight, he will do much more harm than good, he will constantly mute people for just saying hello and asking questions, etc

Anyway, some people = facepalm

I got this gem as an unsolicited PM;

"hi baby , which types of sexuality you love? (1) BLOWJOB by real penis (2) VAGINAL FUCKING by real penis"

I apparently have a lot of learning to do on the LBGTQ+ front, I did not understand these to be possibilities of sexualities too.

So this is a Knight on SC, his first message in the chatroom and it's not a goal. What he is telling people to tip for is a tip menu item. Clearly, HE WANTS to see this so he is telling everyone to tip for it, instead of doing it himself (only 45 tokens and he is gold). Very annoying in my opinion. If it's a goal then fine, but trying to get everyone else to tip for something you want, regardless of what colour or position of power etc you are is annoying.

8:29 AM
blacknight2005
Hello dear people, I wish you a nice Sunday, this young woman I see here, you see her very big and I hope you can fulfill this wish, she really wants it Spank me with hand x5

So this is a Knight on SC, his first message in the chatroom and it's not a goal. What he is telling people to tip for is a tip menu item. Clearly, HE WANTS to see this so he is telling everyone to tip for it, instead of doing it himself (only 45 tokens and he is gold). Very annoying in my opinion. If it's a goal then fine, but trying to get everyone else to tip for something you want, regardless of what colour or position of power etc you are is annoying.

blacknight2005
Hello dear people, I wish you a nice Sunday, this young woman I see here, you see her very big and I hope you can fulfill this wish, she really wants it Spank me with hand x5

Very few things annoy me faster than a member begging, shaming or harassing other members to tip. And it’s almost always someone who 1) could be tipping, but isn’t, or 2) has never tipped any model ever (a grey).

It’s so annoying to me as a tipper that I’ll go out of my way to avoid giving the impression that my tips were a result of being shamed or begged for it. I’ll either come back another time, or (more commonly) take the model private and continue tipping.

That way, the pushy member doesn’t get to see the show he’s begging others to pay for, unless he pays up, too. And doesn’t get the satisfaction of thinking he succeeded in guilting me into anything.

USER: tips 10 tk
"Boobs"

No where on my menu is there a boob flash, or anything to do with boobs... why do guys think making up their own tips is okay without even asking if I do something or not 😳 yeah, how about no..

USER: tips 10 tk
"Boobs"

No where on my menu is there a boob flash, or anything to do with boobs... why do guys think making up their own tips is okay without even asking if I do something or not 😳 yeah, how about no..

Consider yourself lucky, usually, i see :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User: tips 1 tk

User: pussy bb

User: show pussy bb

Model / Knight/Mod: XX for pussy, see the menu

** user leaves**

Wow ... I came across a really bad one
Friday, July 29, 2022. 8:42 am. In my friend's Live Jasmin room.

Screenshot (1361).png

I told her about it. She doesn't speak or read English, so she had no idea. I told her to tell her studio admins. She said they were banning him.
I would like to report it anyway. Does anybody know the proper channel to report this?

View attachment 93333
I hope someone reported that. Definitely report-worthy. I would have.
ETA; If no one did, it's never too late, especially since you have a screenshot. I know nothing about LJ since they have a very directive no model freedoms reputation. I've never used them as a model or a viewer, however, hopefully, someone else knows how to report on there. If all else fails you could try to do it through buyer support. I've heard they are very heavy on supporting the Members there.

Last edited:

View attachment 93333

I told her about it. She doesn't speak or read English, so she had no idea. I told her to tell her studio admins. She said they were banning him.
I would like to report it anyway. Does anybody know the proper channel to report this?

Aw, man. That happened at least two days ago. Please don't wait another moment to report it. Do you have LJ's Customer Support e-mail? Send them an e-mail with this screenshot, please. Any cam site actually worth a damn will do something about this...and not just ignore it. LJ could be one of those sites that care more about member opinions than model opinions anyway (I've heard models say that the site doesn't give models much freedom). So maybe getting the report from you, as a member, will make them pay more attention.

Reactions: MarieElise
Aw, man. That happened at least two days ago. Please don't wait another moment to report it. Do you have LJ's Customer Support e-mail? Send them an e-mail with this screenshot, please. Any cam site actually worth a damn will do something about this...and not just ignore it. LJ could be one of those sites that care more about member opinions than model opinions anyway (I've heard models say that the site doesn't give models much freedom). So maybe getting the report from you, as a member, will make them pay more attention.
I just talked to a LJ rep online. He gave me an email address. I am feeling queasy about this. They want the model's name.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I just talked to a LJ rep online. He gave me an email address. I am feeling queasy about this. They want the model's name.
Nice work. Explain to LJ support that the model isn’t English speaking and you can’t remember their name, if you are worried for her sake. But definitely report this guy

:facepalm:

Why are you afraid to tell them the name of the model whose room this happened in? You mentioned she doesn't speak or read English. Did she accidentally tell this creep yes in response to his inappropriate/illegal request? Because if so...then HOLY SHIT...that's one Hell of a mistake to make.

They need to stop dragging their ass, and take action against the creepy guy. Doesn't matter what the model's name is. Thank you, btw, for reporting this. It'd be nice if more members would step up like you're trying to do.

:facepalm:

Why are you afraid to tell them the name of the model whose room this happened in? You mentioned she doesn't speak or read English. Did she accidentally tell this creep yes in response to his inappropriate/illegal request? Because if so...then HOLY SHIT...that's one Hell of a mistake to make.

They need to stop dragging their ass, and take action against the creepy guy. Doesn't matter what the model's name is. Thank you, btw, for reporting this. It'd be nice if more members would step up like you're trying to do.
Because she works in a studio in St. Petersburg. They control every aspect of her camming. Live Jasmin will not communicate directly with my friend, they will talk get her studio admins instead. I am just worried that I will get her in trouble with her studio, and being that camming is illegal in her country to begin with, I kind of doubt they are outstanding citizens. I just feel like I am going behind her back. She really, honestly doesn't grasp the gravity of what is going on. And being that I immediately told her about it in PM when it happened, if something does go back to her, she is going to know it was me!

(Sigh)
Anyway, it is done. I reported it and submitted the screenshot.

Consider yourself lucky, usually, i see :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User: pussy bb

User: show pussy bb

Model / Knight/Mod: XX for pussy, see the menu

** user leaves**
Hah, I guess at least they tipped a bit, yeah. Yay me 🤣
Normally it's
Gray user: open boobs bb, show ass, slap pussy...
Which gets a mute anyway.. but if you have tokens, just tip off the menu or ask if the model does something you want first? The silly low estimation of doing it for 10 tk doesn't even bother me, it's the request that annoyed me lol!

Reactions: Nienna

blacknight2005
I can kind of understand being a knight as a favor to a model you like, to help out when you're on anyway. What I don't get is the ones that seem to crave the position.

I can kind of understand being a knight as a favor to a model you like, to help out when you're on anyway. What I don't get is the ones that seem to crave the position.

So many just want to feel better or power over others, ridiculous but it seems some guys get off on that rather than being there with/for the model and enjoying the model.
Like this one guy AndrewUnited, jeez, he goes into all rooms and just likes to complain at guys talking to the model, and especially attacks everyone who is requesting or demanding without tips - he has no place or reason to do this, the models usually handle it themselves or have knights, yet this guy just seems to love going around doing this. I have mentioned him a few times before on here, he has been banned from at least 3 rooms for being so rude, abusive and jealous (usually he tries to get the model to make him a knight then he starts saying how much he loves the model and all of this other stuff, he then proceeds to ask for things, but gets rude and abusive at everyone else who just TALKS with the model (despite the model wanting/liking it).

He comes into rooms I am in and does it every time, it's really annoying, but it's worse when he convinces models to make him a knight because I know exactly what he does and how it plays out, yet I never feel like it's right for me to tell the model or anything since it will just look like I have beef with him and it's a childish argument etc.

A couple of weeks ago he even came into a room I am a regular in and have taken the model private and tipped etc he started to attack me personally saying "I never tip models" and how I just sit there and never talk to them either.. Yet, obviously, the models know what I do/don't do/tip. He then started to PM her and also in chat started to name other models' rooms where I apparently just sit and stare and don't talk or tip, and he must have started being n arsehole in PM too because the model then banned him.

This guy is a perfect example of this kind of user who just wants power. He will mute everyone out of jealousy and being possessive etc.
Some people are so small-minded and stupid and see the "now" (for example me not talking or tipping right NOW, or in public (don't forget we can also be talking or tipping in PM or going pvt).

This guy is a perfect example of this kind of user who just wants power. He will mute everyone out of jealousy and being possessive etc.
Some people are so small-minded and stupid and see the "now" (for example me not talking or tipping right NOW, or in public (don't forget we can also be talking or tipping in PM or going pvt).
In other words small people living small lives, emotionally. I can't even imagine my self-esteem depending on something like that.

So many just want to feel better or power over others, ridiculous but it seems some guys get off on that rather than being there with/for the model and enjoying the model.
Like this one guy AndrewUnited, jeez, he goes into all rooms and just likes to complain at guys talking to the model, and especially attacks everyone who is requesting or demanding without tips - he has no place or reason to do this, the models usually handle it themselves or have knights, yet this guy just seems to love going around doing this. I have mentioned him a few times before on here, he has been banned from at least 3 rooms for being so rude, abusive and jealous (usually he tries to get the model to make him a knight then he starts saying how much he loves the model and all of this other stuff, he then proceeds to ask for things, but gets rude and abusive at everyone else who just TALKS with the model (despite the model wanting/liking it).

He comes into rooms I am in and does it every time, it's really annoying, but it's worse when he convinces models to make him a knight because I know exactly what he does and how it plays out, yet I never feel like it's right for me to tell the model or anything since it will just look like I have beef with him and it's a childish argument etc.

A couple of weeks ago he even came into a room I am a regular in and have taken the model private and tipped etc he started to attack me personally saying "I never tip models" and how I just sit there and never talk to them either.. Yet, obviously, the models know what I do/don't do/tip. He then started to PM her and also in chat started to name other models' rooms where I apparently just sit and stare and don't talk or tip, and he must have started being n arsehole in PM too because the model then banned him.

Sounds so much like a guy I used to know on cb.

Oh, yuck. This Andrew dude was in my room too, freeloading and trying to msg me for free. I had my Pms for 35 tk then. He wrote:
35 TOKENS ARE YOU AN IDIOT OTHER ROOMS HAVE IT FOR 5-10
Sorry mate, I'm not other rooms 🤣

Oh, yuck. This Andrew dude was in my room too, freeloading and trying to msg me for free. I had my Pms for 35 tk then. He wrote:
35 TOKENS ARE YOU AN IDIOT OTHER ROOMS HAVE IT FOR 5-10
Sorry mate, I'm not other rooms 🤣
He did a similar thing in my friend's room, so I wrote:

Do you practice hard to be this much of an asshole, or does it come naturally to you?

.....and he left, hopefully never to return.
I'd expected a bit more of a scene from a serial troll, but.......<shrugs>