AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh, yuck. This Andrew dude was in my room too, freeloading and trying to msg me for free. I had my Pms for 35 tk then. He wrote:
35 TOKENS ARE YOU AN IDIOT OTHER ROOMS HAVE IT FOR 5-10
Sorry mate, I'm not other rooms 🤣

He did a similar thing in my friend's room, so I wrote:

Do you practice hard to be this much of an asshole, or does it come naturally to you?

.....and he left, hopefully never to return.
I'd expected a bit more of a scene from a serial troll, but.......<shrugs>

I am both glad and not glad he has done it to you 2 as well, I mean, it shows I am not just exaggerating.
He doesn't seem to like it when he is confronted, he is what we would easily call a coward and keyboard warrior, but not even a good keyboard warrior because he scares easily lol

I am both glad and not glad he has done it to you 2 as well, I mean, it shows I am not just exaggerating.
He doesn't seem to like it when he is confronted, he is what we would easily call a coward and keyboard warrior, but not even a good keyboard warrior because he scares easily lol
He gets very defensive very fast, for being called out he's either annoying, rude, timewaster or freeloading or well, all of that
He did a similar thing in my friend's room, so I wrote:

Do you practice hard to be this much of an asshole, or does it come naturally to you?

.....and he left, hopefully never to return.
I'd expected a bit more of a scene from a serial troll, but.......<shrugs>
He doesn't tend to come back, fingers crossed!

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 2.40.47 PM.png

So many just want to feel better or power over others, ridiculous but it seems some guys get off on that rather than being there with/for the model and enjoying the model.
Like this one guy AndrewUnited, jeez, he goes into all rooms and just likes to complain at guys talking to the model, and especially attacks everyone who is requesting or demanding without tips - he has no place or reason to do this, the models usually handle it themselves or have knights, yet this guy just seems to love going around doing this. I have mentioned him a few times before on here, he has been banned from at least 3 rooms for being so rude, abusive and jealous (usually he tries to get the model to make him a knight then he starts saying how much he loves the model and all of this other stuff, he then proceeds to ask for things, but gets rude and abusive at everyone else who just TALKS with the model (despite the model wanting/liking it).

He comes into rooms I am in and does it every time, it's really annoying, but it's worse when he convinces models to make him a knight because I know exactly what he does and how it plays out, yet I never feel like it's right for me to tell the model or anything since it will just look like I have beef with him and it's a childish argument etc.

A couple of weeks ago he even came into a room I am a regular in and have taken the model private and tipped etc he started to attack me personally saying "I never tip models" and how I just sit there and never talk to them either.. Yet, obviously, the models know what I do/don't do/tip. He then started to PM her and also in chat started to name other models' rooms where I apparently just sit and stare and don't talk or tip, and he must have started being n arsehole in PM too because the model then banned him.

This guy is a perfect example of this kind of user who just wants power. He will mute everyone out of jealousy and being possessive etc.
Some people are so small-minded and stupid and see the "now" (for example me not talking or tipping right NOW, or in public (don't forget we can also be talking or tipping in PM or going pvt).
ha! AndrewUnited sighting just now in my model friend's room :rofl:

So I can’t give a direct quote here, because it was apparently an off-platform message from a member to a model I’ve frequented for years.

But it originated from a member, and it made me go WTF, so it fits the topic:

A member apparently saw me visiting another model’s room, and took it upon himself to run and tell one of my most frequented models that I’d “betrayed” her.

I won’t get into how ridiculous it is to view that as a betrayal. It’s a cam site. I’m a customer. I don’t need to justify browsing new (to me) pages on occasion.

But I will point out how pathetic this other member was to try to make a model feel bad by telling her one of her regulars was spending tokens in another room.

First of all - way to make yourself feel like a hero by tearing others down, rather than just being an actual decent human. Second of all, she already assumed I visited other models too, because she’s a professional and knows how this all works. However, having it thrown in her face by another regular is probably not her favorite way to spend her off-cam downtime.

I don’t know if this member expected her to fall all over herself thanking him for the information, or what. But all he accomplished was making the model think he’s a toxic creep, and making her room a little more awkward in the near future.

Way to go, fella!

ILOVEJUICY.jpg

This member didn't say anything bad to truly deserve a spot in this thread (Lol), but man, does this shit annoy (and disappoint) me. EVERY time I get one of these members with lots of tokens showing, they don't tip me at all or even say hi, at least. He asked to PM, and I asked for a tip...and of course he left. I don't know why I even bother doing all of this caressing my skin and teasing in free chat when it's all for nothing. Logging off shortly, and I've earned $3.....

hahaha did he talk and get angry at the greys?
hehe no. He was polite, greeted my friend but then did the stupid "PM please, Modelname".... "PM please Modelname" maybe a minute apart whilst my friend was in the midst of quite substantial tips and vibrations from domi and lush. I pointed out that she was a little busy (and also that she charges 11tks for a pm anyway) He agreed with me (that she was to busy for PM) then said a polite goodbye to my friend and left.

(I was a little disappointed :rofl: )

AndrewUnited is back!
Today I actually said a little message to him.. I was polite, nothing rude
(this model doesn't even see grey chat so.. lol)

andrewunited.png

Edit:
Oh he replied to me now - sounds believable, he is been in her room multiple times and done the same thing.
So he hates freeloaders and was going to take her for a c2c so the freeloaders get no free show, but not he is not going to do this and he will punish her, despite no one else seeing it? I call bullshit, classic..

andrewunited2.png

10 minutes later and he is still there, not commenting though.

edit: ok he finally left almost 20 minutes after lol

Last edited:
AndrewUnited is back!

View attachment 93379

Edit:
Oh he replied to me now - sounds believable, he is been in her room multiple times and done the same thing.
So he hates freeloaders and was going to take her for a c2c so the freeloaders get no free show, but not he is not going to do this and he will punish her, despite no one else seeing it? I call bullshit, classic..

View attachment 93380

I don't know why seeing "Well shut up" and "Shut your mouth" made me laugh so damn hard...I'm sorry.

Interest Reaction GIF

Ah damn triple post, but Andrew sent messages to the model, and she just showed me (I didn't ask or anything),

"Kfs32 was asking you for everything for free and when I said too him he told me to shut my mouth
I've muted him in 3 rooms where I'm knight for asking for free shows
I'm not going to tip you or private when the grey freeloaders ask for anything for free sorry my love I came here tonight to have a great time with you
Goodbye I don't think I will see you again"

What a fucking dick, right?

AndrewUnited is back!

View attachment 93379

Edit:

View attachment 93380
Maybe he just doesn't like you Brett?

He was very polite the other day in my friend's room :rofl:

Maybe he just doesn't like you Brett?

He was very polite the other day in my friend's room :rofl:

Oh he definitely doesn't, because I call him out on his BS and can see exactly what he is doing.
Were there knights in the room when he was there? Wait, you're a knight in the room? That might be why lol You scared him into not being an ass-clown! haha

Ah damn triple post, but Andrew sent messages to the model, and she just showed me (I didn't ask or anything),

"Kfs32 was asking you for everything for free and when I said too him he told me to shut my mouth
I've muted him in 3 rooms where I'm knight for asking for free shows
I'm not going to tip you or private when the grey freeloaders ask for anything for free sorry my love I came here tonight to have a great time with you
Goodbye I don't think I will see you again"

What a fucking dick, right?

Yes, and also a major control freak.

He seems to believe his absence from the room is some sort of dire consequence for the model and her visitors, and not an actual blessing.

Oh he definitely doesn't, because I call him out on his BS and can see exactly what he is doing.
Were there knights in the room when he was there? Wait, you're a knight in the room? That might be why lol You scared him into not being an ass-clown! haha
Yeah I am a knight in the room I saw him in :)

When he pestered my friend for pm's (Whilst she was being vibrated a lot from tips) I told him to wait. and he did then said a polite goodbye. (I didn't check to see if he actually left though lol)

Reactions: Smoothie and NotYou
Yeah I am a knight in the room I saw him in :)

When he pestered my friend for pm's (Whilst she was being vibrated a lot from tips) I told him to wait. and he did then said a polite goodbye. (I didn't check to see if he actually left though lol)

Be careful out there. I’m hearing that knights and mods are, in fact, NOT beloved by all.

Unconfirmed, but I’ll follow up when I learn more.

Well, Andrew has been back watching the show (with people tipping) and he has not contributed, yet he is getting a free show of dancing, teasing etc.
The irony, he acts superior and hates freeloaders, yet he is one himself

Anyway.. lol

Well, Andrew has been back watching the show (with people tipping) and he has not contributed, yet he is getting a free show of dancing, teasing etc.
The irony, he acts superior and hates freeloaders, yet he is one himself

Anyway.. lol
And still not banned? Miracle! He's earned a ban in my room in 60 seconds, think that's a record 🤔

Claimed he is a member who regularly watches... and now wants Skype shows with me twice a week for 30 min, offering 200$ per session(that already sounds dodgy). I asked for 100$ in advance now, before I give him contact info and 100$ before the show.
Yeah, dude, I'm not giving you a free show so you can block me after without paying🙃
He was even kind enough to offer half after first 15 min of show and half after. 1001 thing can happen in 15 min, lol.
Offers like this = 99.5% of cases a scam
Never came back to answer after I said it really isn't a habit to have clients verifying me 😏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220807-015801_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220807-015801_Twitter.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 20
Also found me on cam site, according to him..Sorry for dp.. 😭🤣
I got blocked 🚫 🥺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220807-021245_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220807-021245_Twitter.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220807-021308_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220807-021308_Twitter.jpg