AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Another 'McDick' who is trying to teach me how I should charge 8 tokens for a ticket show, having 15 seconds of high vibration for 15 tokens and tell me about how he is knight for models top 100 🙄 also he is veeery disappointed of me and my "lack of respect" for him and not doing what he said.
This is become really frustrating especially when I see he is level 97. Wtf is wrong with this people?

Attachments

• 20220725_134014.jpg
    20220725_134014.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 20220725_133809.jpg
    20220725_133809.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 20220725_133552.jpg
    20220725_133552.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
Another 'McDick' who is trying to teach me how I should charge 8 tokens for a ticket show, having 15 seconds of high vibration for 15 tokens and tell me about how he is knight for models top 100 🙄 also he is veeery disappointed of me and my "lack of respect" for him and not doing what he said.
This is become really frustrating especially when I see he is level 97. Wtf is wrong with this people?
Fucking hell. Some of the stuff I've seen said to models when I've been in the room has ranged from things that make my toes curl to things that make me downright enraged. There are guys who as soon as they enter a cam room forget that they have mothers and sisters. Yes, people say things when they are horny but some of the things I see on a regular basis are ridiculous, misogynistic and ignorant. Generally speaking I bite my tongue but it's hard when it's said to a model I have a good relationship with.

Another day, another bunch of idiots coming into a domme's room and trying to take control.... 😆

USER
are you telling me what to do? i tell you what to do
darcyduke
yes i am
darcyduke
what u gonna do about it?
USER
nobody tell the bbcmastero what to do
USER
tipped 1 token
darcyduke
welcome back
USER
that's much better towards me.
USER
25 tip and give me a surprise
USER
make me your moderator
darcyduke
i never do moderators

This model JUST came online and this is the first message in the chat for the evening... it seems like today might be one of those days for her, unfortunately:

7:20 PM
the_president_
You are kidnapped, and will be brought to me in Pattaya in Thailand, tied on arms and legs and not able to speak. Your function will be to be a sex slave! Inform about what will happen to you! say loud, I am Frankˋs sex slave! Frankˋs, Frankˋs, Frankˋs!

This model JUST came online and this is the first message in the chat for the evening... it seems like today might be one of those days for her, unfortunately:

7:20 PM
the_president_
You are kidnapped, and will be brought to me in Pattaya in Thailand, tied on arms and legs and not able to speak. Your function will be to be a sex slave! Inform about what will happen to you! say loud, I am Frankˋs sex slave! Frankˋs, Frankˋs, Frankˋs!

Same room as this lady again (not a grey this time but):

7:50 PM
_samrat__
You’re so flat. Bring your mom

What does this even mean? I saw on google that "you're so flat" means (or can mean) someone is boring and dull, but... wtf
She definitely has a lot of guys loving her style and teasing, tipping and taking her private to see it more (myself included), so she is definitely not boring or dull if that's what he meant.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
7:50 PM
_samrat__
You’re so flat. Bring your mom

What does this even mean? I saw on google that "you're so flat" means (or can mean) someone is boring and dull, but... wtf
Flat can be an insulting way to refer to someone who has smaller breasts. Bring your mom implies, "because she will have bigger breasts, since she's a mom."

Flat can be an insulting way to refer to someone who has smaller breasts. Bring your mom implies, "because she will have bigger breasts, since she's a mom."

Flat chest/breast was my initial and only thought about it, but she has very big boobs, so I am unsure and it's why I googled the phrase.

"I have one dream... I dream elegant dinner with....champagne and i start to put mozarella inside ur ass... then we dance push out fresh white clean mozarella from ass.. and we eat.... wow!"
Nothing was better in my career than this :D
I am with @Brett M , I think that is the winner.

Perhaps we should lock this topic now :rofl:

"I have one dream... I dream elegant dinner with....champagne and i start to put mozarella inside ur ass... then we dance push out fresh white clean mozarella from ass.. and we eat.... wow!"
I struggle to put mozarello on a pizza, never mind passing it both directions through an anal sphincter. As odd as his fetish sounds, he might have some mad skills if he can actually achieve that. Especially the bit about the mozarella coming out white and clean.

What unbelievable arrogance from that viewer.......
200.gif

The elegant dinner became an exercise in cheese extrusion....... that guy is classy and knows how to behave on a date :rofl:

This one came in my room too , and after i cursed him good he went to say he cant do that with me because i am not a fine and elegant lady i am a slum trash , and he can do this only with elegant fine ladys with good taste

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

This one came in my room too , and after i cursed him good he went to say he cant do that with me because i am not a fine and elegant lady i am a slum trash , and he can do this only with elegant fine ladys with good taste

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

@Diana_Devil You mean to tell me you don't want to enjoy an elegant dinner with champagne and ass cheese??? You don't know what you're missing!

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

I had this edgy twat come in and start trying to say that BBC fetishes were "just science" after telling him I don't care and don't do race play, and broseph then refused to take a hint after being told repeatedly that I didn't give a shit.

The "hi how are you" was when he came back after I kicked him and tried to act like I had no idea who he was lol

1658850527239.png

Hammer Ban GIF

Makes me wish ass cheese guy came by instead...

I had this edgy twat come in and start trying to say that BBC fetishes were "just science" after telling him I don't care and don't do race play, and broseph then refused to take a hint after being told repeatedly that I didn't give a shit.

The "hi how are you" was when he came back after I kicked him and tried to act like I had no idea who he was lol

View attachment 93287

Hammer Ban GIF

Chris is such an asshole..... maybe he likes mozzarella?

View attachment 93287

Hammer Ban GIF

Dammm he goes from shit to shit , he simply cant handle himself . What an wippe ass ! Racist and homophobic in 1 single shot its quite scarry!! !

Scream GIF by Originals

Last edited:
Oh a gold guy on SC:

8:25 PM
drgeo1948
Retired Surgeon. Handsome man, Want a dinner date with you. 500 cash to you even if nothing happens Where do you live City and State? If you are willing to strip on this site for peanuts. Why not make some money with an older gentlemen Physician I have money. Also, would you be available for 5000