AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
While this thread is about what folk say, occasionally I just go 'WTF?' at the choice of username instead.
I try to not be judgemental, but seriously SMH at the thought process that resulted in this one.

View attachment 94322
Oh, that's the name of a death metal band. Still an inappropriate choice for a cam site, even if he's a fan. ☠️

Um, what do you say to this?
This was the very first thing this person said.. This it at a Ukrainian model.

2:59 AM
aramis80525
Who do you want to be when you grow up? Doc

3:00 AM
aramis80525
is it possible to be my companion or wife?

3:00 AM
aramis80525
My wife is dead from drunk driver.

3:01 AM
aramis80525
i could give a person like you a new life in the USA

3:02 AM
aramis80525
intending to make it under God

...says the guy who didn't even tip 1 token

View attachment 94387

Wants to see something, huh? "And for my next act...watch me ban a rude freeloader from my room..."

Magic Magician GIF by The Black Phone

Wow this guy is still going around to models making the exact same offer - he does the same offer to every model regardless of any prices in their room or where they are from etc

3:53 PM
Oldsmokey46
Hi Luv, show both your pussy and tits in public 40 tks

Edit:
Oh wait, he is offering LESS now it seems, this was April 2022:

3:58 PM
Oldsmokey46
Hi Luv, show tits and pussy in public 45 tks

He was ranked 45 back then and 54 now, so it's not like he isn't spending tokens. No way can he only be doing this to models to increase his rank that much

Ah damn I can't edit my above but a new one, is always stupid:
(he and no one else was tipping, and not for tits)

4:03 PM
derschmul
no tits no money

• Wat?!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Ah, you ladies are lucky to have to read this kind of thing in PM and watch it in Cam2Cam :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(Grey guy)

6:00 PM
librarooster
Prostate plugs up bum and I’m in the shower spraying a fine jet of water at my dick end, sat in shower in ecstacy watching you

6:01 PM
librarooster
Knitting needle up pisshole

librarooster
Feels amazing

Ah, you ladies are lucky to have to read this kind of thing in PM and watch it in Cam2Cam :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(Grey guy)

6:00 PM
librarooster
Prostate plugs up bum and I’m in the shower spraying a fine jet of water at my dick end, sat in shower in ecstacy watching you

librarooster
Knitting needle up pisshole

librarooster
Feels amazing
My first C2C experience I watched a guy shove a pencil up his dick.
I was 18 & didn't even know that was a thing. Ahh. Good times in 2015.

Lol, I haven't had a true wtf in a while... but finally got one this morning.

some guy; "where them gray pants"

Me; "um context please, what the Hell are you talking about?"

Some dude; "where them gray pants you were just wearing? '

Me; "I have not worn a pair of gray pants on cam ever, and last time I wore a pair in content was 5 years ago. This is not the morning for this."

ETA; Now that I think about it there's a picture on my SM profile of me in gray yoga pants, that's 5 years old. But how is that "just wearing", like how was I supposed to know what the Hell he was meaning from the words he used? Fucks sakes - I need a crystal ball these days.

Can anyone of you ladies or gents understand this comment?
This guy said literally nothing else to the model. She has large breasts - if that helps with trying to figure it out:
(I think it's a weird insult calling her a man right?) weird either way)

12:48 AM
Thecookinsideyou
Strange my dear i thought breast is female and chest is Male...what are you?

Last edited:
This guy said literally nothing else to the model. She has large breasts - if that helps with trying to figure it out:

Thecookinsideyou
only thing I could think of is if she had used the word 'chest' at all prior to that comment, like (for context) having a large chest?

only thing I could think of is if she had used the word 'chest' at all prior to that comment, like (for context) having a large chest?

Sadly not, this was his first and only comment. He said it then left.
No tips so no notes, no PM to the model, nothing more in the chat. Just seems like a weird insult and then he left. There is no mistaking her chest for a man's chest that's for sure so his comment really made no sense at all. Just an arsehole being an arsehole I think

*User comes in*
User: How much for custom pictures?
Me (talking not writing): I don't do custom pictures or video, sorry.
User: You speak English?1 WOW!
User: How much for a personal tongue pic?
Me: Again I do not do custom pictures or video.
*User tips 10tks with message: I expect my tongue pic with 15 minutes or downvote! #email address here#*

I just laughed and banned him.

Why are guys so dumb that they always try to oversell themselves/things - you will all see this a lot, I know I do:
(Grey user - FYI this wasn't even a joke, he was asking for a friend request etc after lol and funnily enough, when told to buy tokens first, his visa card has problems)

5:37 PM
Gjbvpkb
What do you think if you send an invitation to visit the United States

5:38 PM
Gjbvpkb
I offer you a salary of $10,000 a month?

• Funny!
Reactions: Sunshineseeker

Thecookinsideyou
well, to me that kinda translates me to 'please rage at me and destroy your rooms vibe' which to me translates to 'please ban me without a word!'

My first stream in over a month after various health issues.
I hope you are feeling better.
"Wow bb , you have a tidy room. You must have OCD."

....Or I cleaned because you know, germs :vomit:
True :) But I must admit I have seen some very (what I would call ) unprofessionally messy rooms whilst skimming though rooms. Perhaps the user usually frequents such rooms as those.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunshineseeker
This was a German guy saying this to a Ukrainian Model - I don't see this as anything but a nasty attempt of an insult, unless there is translation error somewhere

2:31 PM
miaisnasty
@[ MODEL NAME ] you are that failure mom from kahrkov