AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jesus, these were both in the same room on SC - I reported them:

2:49 PM
ahmeddandarawy69
Did you shit today just asking

2:50 PM
ahmeddandarawy69
Can you show me your feet of you don't mind

2:51 PM
ahmeddandarawy69
If I tip you will you shit in front of us

-------------

2:52 PM
PledgedWatts
looking at you is making me seriously horny i wanna go and r a p e my dog and sister she is only six

2:53 PM
PledgedWatts
wanna see me r a p e a one year old and eat her in exclusive cardiff skanky whore we are inbred cannbals

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmeddandarawy69

ahmeddandarawy69

ahmeddandarawy69

-------------

PledgedWatts
looking at you is making me seriously horny i wanna go and r a p e my dog and sister she is only six

PledgedWatts
wanna see me r a p e a one year old and eat her in exclusive cardiff skanky whore we are inbred cannbals
Seriously please put pedo things in spoilers this is deeply disturbing

Eta I Know in this industry we see every types of shit but I think there's a difference between lmao what a weirdo what a jackass and descriptions of heinous and disturbing acts

I would escalate to their legal team. At chaturbate it is legal@chaturbate.com

You won't get a response but the person find themselves on the other side of an FBI visit.
Yep. Get that fucker reported. It won't be the FBI who visits though, it will be the Welsh police given Cardiff is mentioned. No paedo wants an angry, Welsh, rugby player policeman at their door......

It's like these people don't realise that they have given their credit card details to the site and can be traced.

Yep. Get that fucker reported. It won't be the FBI who visits though, it will be the Welsh police given Cardiff is mentioned. No paedo wants an angry, Welsh, rugby player policeman at their door......

It's like these people don't realise that they have given their credit card details to the site and can be traced.
Oh even better. It also protects the broadcaster from any incrimination.

Reactions: Highlander884
I do know why but

ahmeddandarawy69

ahmeddandarawy69

ahmeddandarawy69

-------------

PledgedWatts

PledgedWatts
Fucking cunt! I'd shit on his grave! Even if he was joking no one wants to read that shit except sick fucks! Glad u reported him!

I do know why but

Fucking cunt! I'd shit on his grave! Even if he was joking no one wants to read that shit except sick fucks! Glad u reported him!
You're right. I mean, there are so many instances of members saying stupid stuff in the heat of the moment but the only people who say paedo stuff are either paedos or wannabe paedos. No grey areas there. If you're not sexually attracted to children then thoughts like that don't enter your mind, never mind travel all the way down to your fingers on the keyboard.

Seriously please put pedo things in spoilers this is deeply disturbing

My apologies, obviously I didn't think. I can't add it to the spoiler now, hopefully, @AmberCutie can if she wants

This guy had "Joined Today" so I have a feeling he has been banned before, the fact he knew how to get around the censored words shows this.

Looking at his profile, he is banned

Surely someone wants to see my boobs
Notice: ALL TIPS MATTER, BE NICE
bswcali
(0) What's the size
bswcali
(0) Smaller is better

I only need four thousand tokens a day for the next three days to make my mortgage payment...this is when shit gets real and frustrating. He left when I didn't answer him.

hiyouiamkris
Hi I'm Kris from Denmark, 56 years old. You are a very beautiful Woman. I am serious looking for a girlfriend here to date on the phone and later in real life. A Woman who will let me talk to her on the phone while she is having sex with other men.

I only need four thousand tokens a day for the next three days to make my mortgage payment...
This is something I think most of us viewers never really think about. We see the model and know they all want tokens, but sometimes the human element escapes within the realm of the internet. The majority of viewers are probably just looking for a wank with complete disregard for the person on the other end. Since I joined this forum I've had a greater appreciation for models as humans with thoughts, feelings, needs, and emotions. That's why I would never interact with a model and not tip. I generally try to compliment in a non-sexual way too as there can only be so much "great tits" and "nice ass" comments that one can take (especially without a tip).

This is something I think most of us viewers never really think about. We see the model and know they all want tokens, but sometimes the human element escapes within the realm of the internet. The majority of viewers are probably just looking for a wank with complete disregard for the person on the other end. Since I joined this forum I've had a greater appreciation for models as humans with thoughts, feelings, needs, and emotions. That's why I would never interact with a model and not tip. I generally try to compliment in a non-sexual way too as there can only be so much "great tits" and "nice ass" comments that one can take (especially without a tip).
It's not anyone's problem but mine. My four top tippers have covid, are seasonal job creators, retired, and scattered brained. The real problem is that I don't actually own this house and have to answer to a landlord who couldn't give two flying rat's cunt hairs what my problems are.

wow this [grey] guy still going around with the exact same message - it's been months since I posted him a couple of times, and it's the same message word for word I am very sure haha

12:13 PM
lions1986
In what positions do you like to have sex please show

Purple User: Hello miss, after reading your bio no mention about if you are a sadistic pervers femdom

Me: I could be - why dont you tip for a PM so we can discuss this privately.

Purple User: You are looking like one.
Purple User: eating your breaks....manger les freins jusqu'à une psychiatric pathology?

Me: I am sorry, didnt understand that - it really would be better to chat about this in PM.

Purple User: you are starting before the go in some ways
Purple User: and somehow can easily be tired before time

Me: You have totally lost me now, I have no idea what you mean?

Purple User: sorry bye

----

Go figure?

I have read this multiple times hoping to understand it in a different way but I can't.

10:19 AM
Meaning_Logic
Hello my darling, how you also welcome us my darlings! You have a pretty face and a beautiful smile, but that's it, it stops there...

I have read this multiple times hoping to understand it in a different way but I can't.

Meaning_Logic
Hello my darling, how you also welcome us my darlings! You have a pretty face and a beautiful smile, but that's it, it stops there...

Not much Meaning or Logic there…

OK this is the creepiest one yet for me........ can't imagine how weird this would feel for the model (or any, for that matter).
I have posted here before about this guy, who is completely besotted with the model.
He has openly told her in the chat that he records every one of her shows and makes compilation videos to 'enjoy' when she is offline.
And that he's collected still images of her to make a 3D AI model of her.....

But this today, just eeeeew:
profilepic16-yo-AI.jpg

So I went to look at his profile, and sure enough (face obscured because it is scarily recognisable) he has created an image of what he thinks she looked like as a 16 year old.
And uploaded it as his SC profile picture....... I mean, WTF???????
profilepic16-yo-AI-2.jpg

Last edited:
OK this is the creepiest one yet for me........ can't imagine how weird this would feel for the model (or any, for that matter).
I have posted here before about this guy, who is completely besotted with the model.
He has openly told her in the chat that he records every one of her shows and makes compilation videos to 'enjoy' when she is offline.
And that he's collected still images of her to make a 3D AI model of her.....

But this today, just eeeeew:
View attachment 95677

So I went to look at his profile, and sure enough (face obscured because it is scarily recognisable) he has created an image of what he thinks she looked like as a 16 year old.
And uploaded it as his SC profile picture....... I mean, WTF???????
View attachment 95678

Yeah, I think this member is way past needing to be banned, and probably more into police restraining order territory. That’s really unnerving.

Meaning_Logic

He’s an asshole giving a backhanded compliment. No woman (especially while doing a job where our appearance really matters) wants to be told that the ONLY pretty thing about her is her face and smile, and nothing else. That’s mean.

I would’ve told him “Maybe you need your eyes checked, cuz my beauty most certainly does not stop there. But your lame attempt at trolling stops here. Buhbye, pussy.” :)

Animated GIF

Yeah, I think this member is way past needing to be banned, and probably more into police restraining order territory. That’s really unnerving.

I totally agree. Wow... that guy is way beyond creepy and should be not only banned, but stuck behind bars. What a POS!!!

:rage::rage::rage:

Reactions: rockin_rod
Ah look our friend again, in the room he was a knight in the past but argued with the model (Ukrainian) about people should only speak ENGLISH so HE can understand it (she is fine with English, Russian or Ukraine since she understands all 3, so long as no one is being rude etc), she removed him instantly haha, but the same message he has done in the past:

2:38 PM
lickthatho
Guy’s if you don’t have a hard on by now your blind or gay! She is working hard for your pleasure! Show her your appreciation with tips!