AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ah look our friend again, in the room he was a knight in the past but argued with the model (Ukrainian) about people should only speak ENGLISH so HE can understand it (she is fine with English, Russian or Ukraine since she understands all 3, so long as no one is being rude etc), she removed him instantly haha, but the same message he has done in the past:

2:38 PM
lickthatho
Guy’s if you don’t have a hard on by now your blind or gay! She is working hard for your pleasure! Show her your appreciation with tips!
Not him again! Somebody please make him go away.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Seems like they pick on me today. All from different users.

Ex User: „nice , but not my thing.here are better woman than you“
Bronze User: „ your lighting is too bright“
Red User: „ beautiful face, but too desperate for money“ (because I charge 10 tokens per pm)

Very horrible people today. Hard not to take that personally.

Red User: „ beautiful face, but too desperate for money“ (because I charge 10 tokens per pm)

I hope you log off whithout even saying bye

I stayed online as long as I could , because i had the feeling that some of them really want to make me feel bad and go offline. Sorry but not with me :D
I'm sorry they made you feel so bad, when they do this to you, I suggest responding with, "your opinion of me is none of my business." It really throws people off their troll game.

I'm sorry they made you feel so bad, when they do this to you, I suggest responding with, "your opinion of me is none of my business." It really throws people off their troll game.
Thank you ❤️ you’re totally right, usually i respond „then get the fuck out off my room, if you don’t like me“ . They leave within seconds :D most of them are very weak and shallow people, so it’s better to not take much of what they say too seriously. I know my worth and that I’m perfect they way i are:) and I’m stronger then them, so i stay online as much as i can💪🏻

10 tokens for pm is too desperate for money!? Ffs that's reasonable.
Fucking hate those guys expecting free pm's.

Purple member in public chat: Any sticky creampies lately?
Me: Oh yes all the time.
Purple member in public chat:
u really like to get all the seed deep insde your vag, dont ya!!

Me: This kind of talk should really be in a tip note, dear member.

Purple member in public chat: What I mean is. That you like the feeling of getting breeded every time you have biologcal exercises?
Purple member in public chat: lol

..... FFS - The wording wasnt the issue here.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Send him my way. Wonder what he'd say to me since I charge 175 😄

10 tokens for pm is too desperate for money!? Ffs that's reasonable.
Fucking hate those guys expecting free pm's.
A room I was in yesterday had PM in the tip menu yet I can't tell you how many people asked for PM without tipping.

All of that is a reflection on them, not you. Camming attracts these assholes.

A room I was in yesterday had PM in the tip menu yet I can't tell you how many people asked for PM without tipping.
Oh I can believe it.
If u r modding for someone who wants people to be reminded that u have to tip, then the most common thing u have to type is how much a PM costs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

12:42PM
Tommy_alixes
The difference between you and a rose is that the beauty of the rose is planted in the garden, and your beauty is planted in my heart.
This not an wtf. Cute. Hope he tips her someday.

Me: I am not discussing anything until you tip. I'm still waiting from three weeks ago. You always come in here and freebie hunt. It's disrespectful.
User: Well I'm still waiting for you to learn some new phrases.

BANNED

Here’s my phrase…”SO LONG, DOUCHE!”

This not an wtf. Cute. Hope he tips her someday.

I am sure he won't, he is a 5-year grey, but i guess there is hope.
Guys like this are not "cute" in my opinion, they go around just copying and pasting stuff like this to try and sound cool and romantic and impressive and whatever else, when it's not at all, it's just cheesy and creepy. They do this stuff hoping/thinking/expecting it to make the models glad instead of just tipping them. If they did it only to one model, then sure it may be ok, but when they do it to every model and copy and paste poems and song lyrics, it's not cute imo

I am sure he won't, he is a 5 year grey, but i guess there is hope.
Guys like this are not "cute" in my opinion, they go around just copy and pasting stuff like this to try and sound cool and romantic and whatever else, when it's not at all, it's just cheesy and creepy. If they did it only to the one model, then sure but when they do it to every model and copy and paste poems and song lyrics, it's not cute imo
I guess after reading so many "I wanna fuck your asshole so hardddd" this is amusing to me. I understand your point too.

Guys like this are not "cute" in my opinion, they go around just copying and pasting stuff like this to try and sound cool and romantic and impressive and whatever else, when it's not at all, it's just cheesy and creepy. They do this stuff hoping/thinking/expecting it to make the models glad instead of just tipping them. If they did it only to one model, then sure it may be ok, but when they do it to every model and copy and paste poems and song lyrics, it's not cute imo
Often seems they're hoping the model will pm them in response, too.

Reactions: NotYou
IDK, I think lines like that are cheesy and guys testing the waters. "Will she smile? Will she roll her eyes? Will she react at all?"

I have one guy who gets so hammered he can only tell me how beautiful he thinks I am a thousand times. I think it's adorable.

IDK, I think lines like that are cheesy and guys testing the waters. "Will she smile? Will she roll her eyes? Will she react at all?"

I have one guy who gets so hammered he can only tell me how beautiful he thinks I am a thousand times. I think it's adorable.
In truth, I prefer praises than just straight up unpaid dirty talk. Sad thing is, indeed, one usually follows the other. Then I block 🤣 Idk, they might be actually nice people. 99% of the time I end up disappointed tho, true.

In truth, I prefer praises than just straight up unpaid dirty talk. Sad thing is, indeed, one usually follows the other. Then I block 🤣 Idk, they might be actually nice people. 99% of the time I end up disappointed tho, true.
Yes. LOL I think some guys think we need to be "picked up" with lines. Dude, I'm a sure thing if you've got the tokens. Lay 'em down, no need to act like we're in a bar and you're trying to take me home at last call.