AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
As already mentioned, you could be setting a bad example for other visitors.
I think this is another point worth considering. Often there is nobody else to set a bad example to. I could count on one hand the number of times in the past three weeks where there has been more than just myself or one other person in the room for any length of time. I think there is often the perception that a lot of models are running busy rooms with hundreds of viewers tipping at once and a lot of these arguments definitely apply to those kind of rooms but equally there are other models who are struggling by at the moment with only a handful of regular members on a weekly basis. Not every situation is the same.

The point is that there is no show. It's not that kind of site. I get what you are trying to say and agree that in many models rooms this would hold true. All I'm saying is that she happily operates in that way. We've discussed it many times. Presumably it has also come up with the numerous other members who tip in the same way. She prefers company to being alone and requests the company even though she knows that the token balance has been spent for the week.

And as another poster has said elsewhere, if she pushed the members away they would likely go somewhere else. She has a business strategy and it works for her. I see so many comments here about how models should be able to run their rooms as they see fit. As soon as a model runs a room in any way that deviates from the perceived norm then there is criticism.

Ok, if you’re on a site where you’re not seeing a “show” per se, then that part doesn’t apply to you. But there’s enough lurkers/others reading these topics on the forum that do visit sites like CB or SC, that I felt the point should still be made, lest they draw the wrong conclusions from all of this.

I do still think spending time should have monetary value, but that’s my opinion.

My thoughts exactly! If you cannot afford to tip, why go into the room or on cam at all? You'll only be going on with the expectation of freeloading, which is just offensive, infuriating and annoying. If you care about the model so much, you wouldn't do it. I wouldn't dare turn up at someone's place of work and sit there expecting freebies, all because I paid for a service in the past. His argument doesn't even make sense.

Seriously. And even on private based sites where there's no public show to lurk on, taking up a model's time and having her focus on a conversation with someone who isn't tipping can make members who would get a private show skip over her. Some guys would just assume she's busy and wouldn't be able to take a show if she's in the middle of a conversation with another member and would move on to another model to do a private show with.

It's one thing to to be an entitled member, it's another thing to be an entitled member pretending to be an altruist who spends time with models while not tipping out of the goodness of their hearts, so that they can relieve her boredom, instead of being there to get attention and validation.

Here's how this sounds to a struggling model:
"I don't want to tip you today because I'm going to be horny in a few days when I feel like shooting my wad to you, so just sit tight and know that I'll be back, in the meantime let me derail possible shows by attention whoring in your room."

What I'm thinking:
"You could be hit by a bus tomorrow, tip me now."

What I say:
"Cool, see ya this weekend." Where I'd then pick up my phone and ignore you.

What you should be doing:
Tipping me or jerking it to your spank bank in the shower and not be in my room

Maybe she accepts it somehow because she thinks that letting him be around over the course of the week without tipping he still will tip on weekends.
She could posdibly drive him away completely if she would tell him that she is annoyed of him only tipping on weekends. Then all his tips would be gone.
Some are very good actors or simply do what is necessary. Especially, as he says, in these times.

What you’ve described is a model who is accepting a not-ideal arrangement out of fear for ending up in an even more dire financial situation.

It suggests the model accepts this type of non-tipping visit not because she prefers it, but because she’s afraid of the alternative. The member is implying leverage over her, by letting her assume “if I expect tips every show, he might completely take away his business.”

You may be correct that this happens, but it still feels exploitative. You suspect the model could be a little desperate (no other visitors in the room, seems ok with not getting tipped every visit, etc). And if you suspect this is her reasoning, it’s within your power (not you specifically, but the member) to reassure her otherwise. Especially if you’re “friends.”

If you don’t take it upon yourself to offer that olive branch, you’re letting her assume there’s a risk in expecting tips when it’s a slow day, and in a way, you’re benefiting from that assumed risk.

And to Mysterical - in my opinion, falling back on “well, her room, her rules, and she said she likes when I visit on slow days” also sort of construes your visits as a favor to the model. And I’m not going to dispute that she enjoys spending time with you. But my point is, unless you’re 100% doing it as a favor to her, and you get nothing at all out of it, then you should consider the value (monetary) of whatever you get from those visits.

@darcyduke 's post was about an entitled member basically saying since he tipped x amount one day that he should get a certain type of treatment on a day where he has no tokens. Smoothie's response you quoted was a spot on analogy of that.

If you're not expecting certain treatment or sexual acts on days you don't tip then it's pretty weird you feel the need to defend yourself and your tipping habits in response to something that wasn't about you. The post clearly wasn't about members who are respectful/not entitled/not expecting freebies who don't tip every time they're in the room. Just seems like you're insecure over your tipping habits, which is also weird since you're (still) always posting about your model friend and have brought up several times now how she just wants you around even when you're not tipping.
100% this, well said.

@misterical it seems you feel the need to chime in to EVERY post, reply, conversation, etc. Not everything is about you or the way you operate on cam sites. (Just to clarify why many respond to you the way they do, since it comes across as such.)

100% this, well said.

@misterical it seems you feel the need to chime in to EVERY post, reply, conversation, etc. Not everything is about you or the way you operate on cam sites. (Just to clarify why many respond to you the way they do, since it comes across as such.)
No it's not all about me, however:
  • This is a very well run forum with lots of great people who know lots of really interesting stuff. When I'm not getting ripped a new asshole, it's one of the best places on the internet.
  • I like the conversations here and feel that by contributing, I am helping to keep them going.
  • I can only respond in terms of my own experience, which is fairly limited. Isn't that what everyone does here though?
We're not all going to have the same views. That's fine.

I fucked up the quote feature on here again (trying to quote one of misterical’s posts, and I’m typing from my phone…and don’t feel like trying to go back to fix it), but…@misterical

As I’ve said on here before…there will be, at least, some unregistered users lurking a model’s room at some point during her stream.
I will continue to point that out every time I see a member say things like “Well there’s nobody else in here” or “Well it’s just the two of us, so it might as well be just like a private show.” Nope, it’s not JUST us in here, and no, it’s not a private show. Lol. It’s still the open free chat where people are watching and listening…and even observing how other members act in the room (and what us models will allow these members to do in our room). I wanted to strangle the guy who told another MFC member “Yeah, Fox is cool. She’ll chat with you on here, and you don’t even have to tip.” :facepalm:

Last edited:
What you’ve described is a model who is accepting a not-ideal arrangement out of fear for ending up in an even more dire financial situation.

It suggests the model accepts this type of non-tipping visit not because she prefers it, but because she’s afraid of the alternative. The member is implying leverage over her, by letting her assume “if I expect tips every show, he might completely take away his business.”

You may be correct that this happens, but it still feels exploitative. You suspect the model could be a little desperate (no other visitors in the room, seems ok with not getting tipped every visit, etc). And if you suspect this is her reasoning, it’s within your power (not you specifically, but the member) to reassure her otherwise. Especially if you’re “friends.”

If you don’t take it upon yourself to offer that olive branch, you’re letting her assume there’s a risk in expecting tips when it’s a slow day, and in a way, you’re benefiting from that assumed risk.

And to Mysterical - in my opinion, falling back on “well, her room, her rules, and she said she likes when I visit on slow days” also sort of construes your visits as a favor to the model. And I’m not going to dispute that she enjoys spending time with you. But my point is, unless you’re 100% doing it as a favor to her, and you get nothing at all out of it, then you should consider the value (monetary) of whatever you get from those visits.
While I agree to your post, I can only add that my post was only more or less based on assumption which itself was based on my experiences.

But I am rather sure that it is more common nowadays than many people think. And I do not necessarily think that these guys who do it this way, really know what they are doing or which problems they are causing.
Personally I don't visit (a) room(s) when I do not want or am not able to tip, but I am not blind and I can see that some guys are clearly taking advantage of it. It may be a bit harsh calling it like that and I am not pointing at a user or person of this board.

I mean the guys which I observed being online every single time when I enter certain rooms, but I rarely see them tipping - I can't believe it is coincidence. I am rather sure that some models "hold on" to these guys because the alternatives are even worse or mean getting less or no money at all. But I doubt that they "enjoy" these guys.

Reactions: mika_kedi
I’d feel awkward as Hell if I was in a room but wasn’t tipping, but that’s just me.

There was one guy last night, level 94 on SC, in the room for 2 hours… I tipped for the show goal and during the show they didn’t tip a token.

I called him out on public chat… nothing.

Left straight after.

I’d feel awkward as Hell if I was in a room but wasn’t tipping, but that’s just me.

There was one guy last night, level 94 on SC, in the room for 2 hours… I tipped for the show goal and during the show they didn’t tip a token.

Left straight after.

I’m the same way. I try to keep in mind that you never know what a member has tipped in other ways (offline tips, or off platform payments, or in private, for example). So not every member that appears to be a freeloader is one, necessarily.

But I also still think tipping should exist in the moment, so prior tips don’t excuse one from tipping if they’re going to hang out for the duration of a public show. In my opinion. Especially if they do it often enough to give a lot of visitors the impression that not tipping is cool and normal in that room.

I just opened a room on CB and the first comment that a guy left was "mmm love to eat your delicious asshole". That's probably considered fairly mild, but I'm always amazed at what people will say. I don't think I could handle the objectification that models endure.

My thoughts exactly! If you cannot afford to tip, why go into the room or on cam at all? You'll only be going on with the expectation of freeloading, which is just offensive, infuriating and annoying. If you care about the model so much, you wouldn't do it. I wouldn't dare turn up at someone's place of work and sit there expecting freebies, all because I paid for a service in the past. His argument doesn't even make sense.
I sometimes browse rooms when I'm not looking for a show. There are a lot of models that I've never seen due to timing. I'll pop in and take a quick look to see if it's room I want to visit. If it is I'll favorite them so I will know when they are on. At that point I'll get a private or sit in on chat and tip. When I'm browsing I usually spend less than 30 seconds in the room. I usually say hi and tip a nominal amount like 10tk and then move on.
So I can see times where someone doesn't intend to tip but it makes sense to still go online. I found a couple of my favorite models that way.

When I do visit, usually I'm the only person in the room and leave/fade into the background once someone starts tipping. The difference is that at no point am I asking for anything sexual. Not even vaguely sexual chat.
This isn't meant to be a pile-on, but I would urge you to think about your motivation for returning to this room in between bouts of feeling horny.
In another thread recently, when you thought this model had unexpectedly quit camming, you mentioned feeling relief at not having to find the time and manage your budget to be in her room (that situation was overturned the same day it seems as she didn't actually quit).
And in another, you made reference to a new guy joining the room in which the model and a couple of regulars - including you - were engaged in chat, and this member took offence at the dynamic; IIRC he said something about 'boner-killers'. While he *may* have over-reacted (IDK) it does suggest that users on a non-token site can be surprised and put off their intentions to find the model engaged in chat with sitters - so despite what you and the model have discussed, maybe it is having an impact on her potential for earning.

The point is that there is no show.
Her attention to you is the show! A model's company, attention, smile and charm are such a big part of the show!!
You always say so yourself, that the model's company is so valuable to you. If you say that if there's nothing sexual going on then there's no show, then I suspect you might be one of those clients who hang around for hours talking to us for free not paying a dime because it's not sexual after all.

Her attention to you is the show! A model's company, attention, smile and charm are such a big part of the show!!
You always say so yourself, that the model's company is so valuable to you. If you say that if there's nothing sexual going on then there's no show, then I suspect you might be one of those clients who hang around for hours talking to us for free not paying a dime because it's not sexual after all.
A model’s time = a show; it doesn’t matter if it’s private or a 8-hour chat.

…and @misterical I’m not suggesting that’s what you do, as you’ve pointedly said that you don’t.

I just felt it was related and it irked me.
You don't have to suggest, he literally said he goes into her room to cheer her up but doesn't tip her until he's ready to binge tip.

@Lilly_____ Exactly. If I am exerting any effort toward you whatsoever, tip for it. These guys have no idea what it takes to be "ON" the entire show. I think the reason is because no one has ever once asked them to "SMILE FOR ME BABY." They have no idea how demeaning and awful that feeling is. I'm supposed to be here for your entertainment, I entertain you but your dick didn't get hard so I don't get paid? Nah bro. You can step to the left.

OK......you guys who hang out in your model "friends" rooms without tipping because "your model friend likes it" are missing a big point

The models you're doing this to are by the looks of it not models with hundreds of viewers and lots of tippers per show, and are struggling with traffic and tips - they are simply tolerating your behaviour because sometimes you do tip and they are just waiting out for that sometimes to happen. In the meantime they're playing it nice to not lose the tips they do sometimes receive from you. If the models would tell members to beat it when they don't tip but still hang around and waste her time chatting away instead of paying for her time, you'd all move on to another model who would tolerate your free attention seeking asses. Hence, they shut up, be friendly and hope you at some point will finally drop some money.

Try doing this to a model who considers anything less than a 1000tk tip per show per member a waste of her time... see where it gets you 😉

I also have model friends and when I "just" want to chat, I warn them before entering the room to know if she's avalable and I ask for a private.
If she's online, she's working, then if I want to take her time, I have to pay for this, it's her WORK. That's just normal.

If a model want to chat with me, there's enough social network where they can do it. If she's really a friend, you should also have her socialnetwork and, sometimes, her private one where it's the place for private chat.

And, yes, I have trouble with friendship as I'm a very friendly man. I know models that I really enjoy to chat with, some are here (hi ! :) ) and I tip even if I "just want to chat" because as I like them, I try to make their show start. Many models sell their snap or professional numbers to chat. And it's fine this way.
The day one model become a true and real friend, you'll know her real name and real email address. Never happened ? So they aren't your friend.

I might be not clear at all as I'm angry because of the Time change and I lost one hour of sleep... Damn, I should watch where I put this hour! ;)

Exactly. It is ALWAYS a show. We might not be doing anything sexual, but we are still performing.

This part I agree with, as in the past I have also avoided logging into MFC when I had maxed out my token budget for the week.

However.... this part I strongly disagree with. 😒

Left straight after.

We have to remember that on most sites, not all tipping is shown in public chat. Some tippers will actively use hidden means... anon tips.... ninja etc... to tip covertly so as to avoid identification in public chat. Also, calling out someone by name will just make you look like a bully and often can have the exact opposite effect than what you thought it would. As members, we all have to remember one thing.... it's the model's name on the room, not ours. The model gets to pull people up for not tipping if she wishes, because they can see who is and who isn't tipping, while we can't. Rush to judge at your peril!

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. :nod:

👍

And as another poster has said elsewhere, if she pushed the members away they would likely go somewhere else.
Ai just saw this and oh boy...

You happily exploit that by getting free attention through the week till you decide you're horny enough to actually spend.

I'll just put it out here if it's not yet obvious- you annoy the fuck out of me.

Get Out Of Here Ncaa March Madness GIF by Basketball Madness

Last edited:
This part I agree with, as in the past I have also avoided logging into MFC when I had maxed out my token budget for the week.

However.... this part I strongly disagree with. 😒

We have to remember that on most sites, not all tipping is shown in public chat. Some tippers will actively use hidden means... anon tips.... ninja etc... to tip covertly so as to avoid identification in public chat. Also, calling out someone by name will just make you look like a bully and often can have the exact opposite effect than what you thought it would. As members, we all have to remember one thing.... it's the model's name on the room, not ours. The model gets to pull people up for not tipping if she wishes, because they can see who is and who isn't tipping, while we can't. Rush to judge at your peril!

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. :nod:

👍

Totally agree! But in this case I’m a knight in the room and in constant chat with the model, so I know he hadn’t tipped even a token…

EDIT
I totally get people lurk and I see it all the time. I’ve no idea why, but that time it really bugged me :)