AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Agreed, someone posted it here recently IIRC

ETA: Yes, June 24 - and also by @misterical :rofl:
Ha ha. I'd actually forgotten that I'd posted that. He posts it all the time and I'd always intended to post it here. I didn't realise I'd actually already done so. Tonight though, I managed to snap a screenshot of it in the wild.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
The USA's war on drugs, and general governmental and govt backed commercial exploitation and interference in latin America (and other countries of course) has caused so much damage, death and grief, going back to the 1800s. Britain likewise. Spain and Portugal obviously centuries before that.

Anyone who wants to read an interesting study on the phenomena (whilst being appalled at the turn of almost every page) should read "Open Veins of Latin America" by Eduardo Galeano. What has been done to latin America (sadly often with the assistance of some latin Americans themselves) in the name of free enterprise or political "liberation" is sickening.

Although I have not studied it in any detail I seem to recall claims, at least, that Nixon started the war on drugs which targeted, demonised and damaged (and no doubt continues to do so) certain communities within the USA.
Nixon launched, Reagan solidified it. Fun fact: The United States government is the largest buyer of powdered cocaine. Crack-cocaine was introduced into African-American communities to create an endemic of overdoses and reasons to incarcerate them for possession//use. It's a sick and twisted fucked up system that deserves more time in the spotlight. A lot more time in the spotlight, honestly. Reagan is also the president who did away with long term care mental health facilities. It was his intention their families take care of them in home and then provided absolutely nofuckingway to do that.

Nixon launched, Reagan solidified it. Fun fact: The United States government is the largest buyer of powdered cocaine. Crack-cocaine was introduced into African-American communities to create an endemic of overdoses and reasons to incarcerate them for possession//use. It's a sick and twisted fucked up system that deserves more time in the spotlight. A lot more time in the spotlight, honestly. Reagan is also the president who did away with long term care mental health facilities. It was his intention their families take care of them in home and then provided absolutely nofuckingway to do that.
Thanks for that, it meshes well with my (very basic) understanding of / reading about how and what things were done. :(

Reactions: Vixxen81
I'd imagine our so called "war on drugs" didn't help, either. The Reagan's really screwed this country up big time. I ran across that episode of the Simpsons the other day (I've never watched a minute of the show) and was like a-ha! There's a non-zero chance that some tippers/viewers are massive Simpsons fans.
I love the Simpsons but that episode was really really offense and not funny at all. It's not funny because it's exactly how some people perceive us. It just said it out loud, but from my experience these are the actual thoughts of many Americans. There are many subtle ways this happens that can go unperceived. For example, we're a Catholic/evangelical country with European heritage, located on the western side of the globe. Yet when people talk about tHe wEsT, they exclude Latin America. This for me summarizes how we're seen.

Thanks for that, it meshes well with my (very basic) understanding of / reading about how and what things were done. :(
Now doctors have to give a script for Narcan when prescribing opioids because of the risk of over dose. Narcan reverses the effects and brings people back. The drug issue in this country is shocking and it's easier to blame the addicts than anyone else. "Just don't be an addict!" The canabis industry is vital in overcoming this.

@Lilly_____ I don't think that way about your country. It's quite beautiful and so many things to explore that we don't have here. I'd love to experience Carnival just once.

I really love it when there is a good conversation in a pvt show.

Kudos, I guess, at least he was straight forward; He enters the room, starts a pvt and then this as a respnse to my "hello, nice to meet you, how are you, whats on your mind today"

Screen Shot 2023-07-08 at 10.37.00.png
This was all he said during the 6 minute pvt. Is this what we call "Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam?"

oli1988

✅✅✅ WHO WANTS TO BUY CHEAP TOKENS? C.HECK MY T.ELEGRAM => @xhamstershop
Guy keeps spamming this message in my friend's room.
Is it a legit white site of Stripchat, or is it spam? Should I mute him?

Some guys just have no manners and are rude for no reason.
Nothing else was said, and immediately after this, he left.

6:44 AM
vader1966
39?

6:44 AM
vader1966
Are times hard?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
We need one of these threads for models lol

Last night I was visiting a model I have seen once or twice but don’t know very well. I was tipping her for pretty vanilla sex and I get this PM

“I will shit for you in exclusive for 50 tokens if you want”

I thought:

1. What was I doing or saying that made her think I wanted that?
  2. Pretty bold to message that to a user you don’t know given it is against TOS
  3. Seems like she could charge more lol
  4. Eww

pushy yes, but there is slim chance he may haver heard your accent and liked it? I don't know what a Univesal European accent is? a German accent is different from a French accent etc both European accents
Oh thanks for teaching me this kind sir! I would have never guessed! So hard to wrap my head around such complex concepts.

So you suppose this guy might have an issue with a German accent but not a French one? He's ok with italians but not Spanish?

Don't be naive. He wants to know if I'm Russian, Ukrainian or Latian American.

To be clear: he's asking this before booking a session and wants to know where I'm from as a condition for booking. He's not talking to me live on a cam site.

Last edited:
Reactions: mika_kedi
Oh thanks for teaching me this kind sir! I would have never guessed!

So you suppose this guy might have an issue with a German accent but not a French one? He's ok with italians but not Spanish?

Don't be naive. He wants to know if I'm Russian, Ukrainian or Latian American.
sorry I am not at your level I could never have guessed from the screenshot that you posted that he wanted to know that you were Russian, Ukrainian or Latian American, yes I am naive.

sorry I am not at your level I could never have guessed from the screenshot that you posted that he wanted to know that you were Russian, Ukrainian or Latian American, yes I am naive.
From dealing with these guys again and again you just start getting what these hints mean early on. I have a number of times decided to actually tell where I'm from only to be instantly blocked or hear "nah too expensive for a latina"

If I have to say something I just say I'm Italian which is not a lie since I'm a citizen but I don't want to have to be compliant to idiots to get a show. I don't need that (anymore).

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Wuggie
From dealing with these guys again and again you just start getting what these hints mean early on. I have a number of times decided to actually tell where I'm from only to be instantly blocked or hear "nah too expensive for a latina"

If I have to say something I just say I'm Italian which is not a lie since I'm a citizen but I don't want to have to be compliant to idiots to get a show. I don't need that (anymore).
fair enough, I do not have the experiences of a model to judge these things, it's just I often ask about where a model is from if they don't provide that info in their bios or somewhere, but I am not racist! , this for example
"nah too expensive for a latina"
obviously this is horrible and what can I say, its natural you are more tuned into these haveing to face this a lot of the time.

I really love it when there is a good conversation in a pvt show.

Kudos, I guess, at least he was straight forward; He enters the room, starts a pvt and then this as a respnse to my "hello, nice to meet you, how are you, whats on your mind today"

View attachment 96941
This was all he said during the 6 minute pvt. Is this what we call "Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam?"
Those are my favorite, no lie. I can't orgasm and think at the same time. 😀

fair enough, I do not have the experiences of a model to judge these things, it's just I often ask about where a model is from if they don't provide that info in their bios or somewhere, but I am not racist! , this for example

obviously this is horrible and what can I say, its natural you are more tuned into these haveing to face this a lot of the time.
I have no problem with people just asking me. When I'm live people ask all the time. It's only natural to wonder where my accent is from. I have the advantage of not having a typical local accent, I don't know why, but I just don't, so that gives me a lot of freedom to choose my answer. But also Ive had tons of clients who knew where I'm from and thought that was awesome and it was all good.

But its the tone. It's the insisting, the "it might be a turn off for me so I have to know before I book". I think it's those things you really wouldn't notice if you didn't go through.

I can't even imagine what black models and models with accents thicker than mine must go through.

...I have a number of times decided to actually tell where I'm from only to be instantly blocked or hear "nah too expensive for a latina"...

I know this is the theme of the thread.. but ACTUALLY WTF... this struck so badly to me and pissed me off... saying too expensive due to anyones race is just really fucked up! I'm so god damn sorry you ever have to go through this

2 different people with different comments in the same room at the same time:

nononoio
if you squirt now i'll donate 1000 tokens babe

strict_lee_cumdansin
I’ve been thinking and recalling reliving the night and the next morning and imagining how enlightening and exceptionally exquisite the experience was

strict_lee_cumdansin
Pm If at all or in any way possible

nononoio
last chance: Squirt in one minute

strict_lee_cumdansin
Poo na na passing and pausing purposely on the rear stairs as my then girlfriend Charlotte was fuming and throwing daggers that were blunter than she , yet also much much sharper the she

strict_lee_cumdansin
Pm

strict_lee_cumdansin
Your magnificent so just be pure and true and do precisely and exactly what your heart spirit and soul keep nagging you to do

strict_lee_cumdansin
Definitely a blessing and a rather huge pleasant blessing at that xx I hope you still embracing every moment of each and every day and that life is being kind too you and yours My stunningly spectacular beautiful and beloved bright shining stunningly exceptional and effortlessly elegant exquisitely supreme shining spirited soul and cherished shining
🌟

Last edited:
2 different people with different comments in the same room at the same time:

nononoio
if you squirt now i'll donate 1000 tokens babe

strict_lee_cumdansin
I’ve been thinking and recalling reliving the night and the next morning and imagining how enlightening and exceptionally exquisite the experience was

strict_lee_cumdansin
Pm If at all or in any way possible

nononoio
last chance: Squirt in one minute

strict_lee_cumdansin
Poo na na passing and pausing purposely on the rear stairs as my then girlfriend Charlotte was fuming and throwing daggers that were blunter than she , yet also much much sharper the she

strict_lee_cumdansin
Pm

strict_lee_cumdansin
Your magnificent so just be pure and true and do precisely and exactly what your heart spirit and soul keep nagging you to do

It always amuses me when they ramble on about the most bizarre fantasies and then suddenly are like “pm.” As if the nonsense that came before it was fine for open discussion but the next thing he wants to get off his chest is totally private.

It always amuses me when they ramble on about the most bizarre fantasies and then suddenly are like “pm.” As if the nonsense that came before it was fine for open discussion but the next thing he wants to get off his chest is totally private.
What all the "pm" parts of this thread makes me think is, "Do these girls have a PM part on their menu if they run one, and if so HOW freaking expensive is it!?"

What all the "pm" parts of this thread makes me think is, "Do these girls have a PM part on their menu if they run one, and if so HOW freaking expensive is it!?"
On CB, you can add a PM menu item and some people do. Others require you to join fan club (me). However, users on Chaturbate can purchase a supporter account and it allows them to PM whomever the hell they want whenever they want. Thus bypassing all of the model's efforts to begin with. PM/private message are banned words in my room. I ban any supporter account who PMs me without tipping or following my protocol. They paid Chaturbate, not me.

The kind of guys who go asking for a PM don't care on the price of the PM, whether it's 1 token or 100, they literally don't look and they just instantly message asking for one. Just further proof not to PM them