AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There's been a guy hanging around a token site I frequent who has spent the week tricking models into doing anal for free in public. He promises a huge tip or a private and then asks them to "prove that it fits" before he goes private. Most models have rightly sent him packing but I entered a room today to find a model doing essentially a free anal show for him based on his bullshit. I challenged him and she kicked him. 20 minutes later I find him in another room with the same shit and this model is at the stage of applying lube. I called him out on it again and he tried to claim that I was a scammer. Luckily she could see that I had nothing to gain from pointing this out to her and blanked him.

I understand that cam sites are full of chancers but for fuck's sake. I'm not trying to be some kind of hero, but when I know what's about to unfold then I feel it would be remiss of me not to make the model aware.

There's been a guy hanging around a token site I frequent who has spent the week tricking models into doing anal for free in public. He promises a huge tip or a private and then asks them to "prove that it fits" before he goes private. Most models have rightly sent him packing but I entered a room today to find a model doing essentially a free anal show for him based on his bullshit. I challenged him and she kicked him. 20 minutes later I find him in another room with the same shit and this model is at the stage of applying lube. I called him out on it again and he tried to claim that I was a scammer. Luckily she could see that I had nothing to gain from pointing this out to her and blanked him.

I understand that cam sites are full of chancers but for fuck's sake. I'm not trying to be some kind of hero, but when I know what's about to unfold then I feel it would be remiss of me not to make the model aware.
Be very careful with this. If he reports you as harassing him, you take the fall, not him.

Reactions: Ozzie_
According to CB's TOS, he isn't doing anything wrong. Not sure about other sites.
Wow that’s nuts. He’s trying to defraud the site and models. They should get their compliance department on that, and add some wording to TOS. Because that absolutely should be reportable.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Wow that’s nuts. He’s trying to defraud the site and models. They should get their compliance department on that, and add some wording to TOS. Because that absolutely should be reportable.
This is in the TOS:

20230629_140904.jpg

Except if enforced in any way, we are all in violation, but does beg the question why members receive refunds for tips they spent but didn't get a show for...I'm not a lawyer, so I don't really know what, if anything, is possible here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
This is in the TOS:

View attachment 96849

Except if enforced in any way, we are all in violation, but does beg the question why members receive refunds for tips they spent but didn't get a show for...I'm not a lawyer, so I don't really know what, if anything, is possible here.
Yeah there should be lawyers in their compliance department, and they should improve the wording. Or they should at least have one on retainer anyways.

Last edited:
Be very careful with this. If he reports you as harassing him, you take the fall, not him.
Sorry, I should have said it was Manyvids Live and not Chaturbate because I see a lot of people have headed down a Chaturbate route in terms of ToS.

I also anticipated that he could be trouble so I made sure to set up a "ringer" account and login with that before I challenged him.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
His modus operandi seems to be to target lower ranking models from Latin America who I assume he thinks are more likely to fall for his scam.

Sorry, I should have said it was Manyvids Live and not Chaturbate because I see a lot of people have headed down a Chaturbate route in terms of ToS.

I also anticipated that he could be trouble so I made sure to set up a "ringer" account and login with that before I challenged him.
I'm sure they have a TOS you could read through to see if there are any legs to stand on here.

I do not agree with what he is doing and I hope his penis falls off.

I mean, if he's smart then he'll change his username although ultimately he'll be easy for me to spot again because his chat will be the same. Then again, he's got one of those usernames that looks like it might be his real name so he's likely not the brightest.

I hope his asshole falls off too

eta; and lands on his fallen off penis, and they become hopelessly entangled. So bad the surgeons sew the wrong one back in the wrong place, and he forever shits out of a knob protruding from his backside :rofl: 😂 😂

MV is littered with an abundance of absolute idiots, pulling the same stunts. It seems to have got worse since the introduction of Google Account logins because they are just strings of letters that are unrecognisable as actual words so models don't know who is who. It's either guys who make obscene demands without even considering a tip or guys who haggle for about 20 mins over a private or video call then leave anyway.

If all their dicks and assholes fell off we'd be buried under it all.

I am no expert in the ways of multiple sites, but CB seems to be the only site that stupidly, or disingenuously, tries to tell us users (and the world) that we are tipping as *gifts* to models, not for specific things.

On SC if a model has a menu item and I tip for it and they do not do that "thing", I could report them and claim back my tokens. (personally, It is unlikely that I would do so unless it was a LOT of tokens, I'd just chalk it up to experience and move on)

Reactions: NotYou and Vixxen81
That is why when white knighting I do it in tip notes to the model. No need to cause drama in the public chat. Models also tend to take the warnings more seriously when it comes in a 100 token tip note.

According to CB's TOS, he isn't doing anything wrong. Not sure about other sites.
Well, according to the TOS you cited by requesting specific actions for tokens he is! Not that I would report him for that. But I would report him for harassing and trying to scam the model. CB may not do anything, but I figure it doesn't hurt.

I am no expert in the ways of multiple sites, but CB seems to be the only site that stupidly, or disingenuously, tries to tell us users (and the world) that we are tipping as *gifts* to models, not for specific things.
I assume that is the lawyers. If the TOS said you were purchasing something then there are (could be) more issues with the contract law, consumer protection etc. By agreeing that you are giving the models money for nothing you have fewer grounds to ask for a refund.

That is why when white knighting I do it in tip notes to the model. No need to cause drama in the public chat. Models also tend to take the warnings more seriously when it comes in a 100 token tip note.
First of all, nobody is "white knighting" as you put it. I consider it being a decent human being.

Secondly, I have models who I visit and I spend my budget on those models. While it would have been nice to send her a few tokens, it would mean I'm not spending it on the models that I want to spend it on. Also, in Many Vids, the tip note displays in the private chat so I'm not reducing drama either. Thirdly, I'm not entirely happy at the suggestion that I spend money to counteract the behaviour of a bad actor.

I know that the next thing you are going to ask is why I was in another models room if I had no intention of tipping or asking for services. Well that's due to one of the weird quirks of Many Vids where the only way you can top up is via a model's room. If your model of choice isn't online but you want to top up in advance of seeing her later then the only way you can do so is to temporarily enter another model's room.

Don't make this about "white knighting" or "you should have tipped her".

Reactions: Highlander884
First of all, nobody is "white knighting" as you put it. I consider it being a decent human being.

Whoa there cowboy. You need to chill out. I have re-read my post a few times and I fail to see where I quoted or replied to you. I don't care what you do, but good on ya for calling out the asshats.

From https://www.dictionary.com/browse/white-knight

White Knight​
noun​
  1. a hero who comes to the rescue.
  2. a beleaguered champion who fights heroically for a cause, as in politics.
  3. Informal. a company that comes to the rescue of another, as to prevent a takeover.
I go White Knighting all the time, particularly when the tipping gif scam was rampant on CB. It does not have to be a derogatory term.

I know that the next thing you are going to ask is why I was in another models room
Nope. Never crossed my mind, don't care.

Don't make this about "white knighting" or "you should have tipped her".
And don't put words in my mouth. I replied to Vixxen's comment about being careful or risk being reported for harassment with a comment about what I do, You do you.

Whoa there cowboy. You need to chill out. I have re-read my post a few times and I fail to see where I quoted or replied to you. I don't care what you do, but good on ya for calling out the asshats.
No, you didn't quote me but you quoted a reply to me and mentioned "drama in the public chat" which I took as a reference to my approach. And excuse the sensitivity but I've rarely seen "white knight" used as a compliment here.

Great opening line from someone via SkyPrivate;

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 17.48.26.png

Unfortunately, Jesus didnt tell him that webcam models generally dont meet people in real life though, so this was a very short lived match after all.

These kinds of comments are always the stupidest and it's always the greys that do it - I am sure you all see these offers often enough.
This guy is a 2 year grey (rank 9 so max)
Maybe he will buy her a car figurine or something, so perhaps technically not lying? :rofl: :rofl:

7:19 PM
You are so beautiful!

7:23 PM
You want to come to Texas i would buy you a car

7:29 PM
You wouldn't have to worry about anything
7:36 PM
Let me know if you ever want come for visit. I will buy your tickets

** The model responded with "You're upping your game" **

7:45 PM
No games babe!

** her comment seemed to go over his head, clearly ** :facepalm: :facepalm: