AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sounds like a power play šŸ™„

Itā€™s happened in the modelā€™s room I visit before although not in public chat. She was telling me he was sending her DMā€™s asking ā€œwho do you love moreā€¦ me or Maxi?ā€ then tip 900tks.

Times like that best to back off and let them keep tipping to be the big manā€¦.

Never saw him again šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

It happened to me recently in public chat. Iā€™m like a 4-year regular in one modelā€™s room and always tip her very well. On this day, I entered the room while a new member was tipping and openly antagonizing other members in the room while doing it. Harassing them to tip more, thanking them obnoxiously when they did, and just generally making an ass of himself.

He got cocky and was like ā€œfuck it, if you guys tip Iā€™ll match you.ā€ I doubled his total in one tip just to make him live up to his generous offer (the model wins!). He did match it, so I kept tipping. Then he got nervous and was like ā€œhey man, Iā€™m not rich but Iā€™ll try to keep up.ā€ I backed off and let him spend the rest of his tokens and puff his chest out for being room king (since he clearly enjoyed that aspect of tipping the model). When he left for the day I resumed tipping.

He came back the next day. No trash talkā€¦ and no tips. Stayed for 25 minutes and then left.

It happened to me recently in public chat. Iā€™m like a 4-year regular in one modelā€™s room and always tip her very well. On this day, I entered the room while a new member was tipping and openly antagonizing other members in the room while doing it. Harassing them to tip more, thanking them obnoxiously when they did, and just generally making an ass of himself.

He got cocky and was like ā€œfuck it, if you guys tip Iā€™ll match you.ā€ I doubled his total in one tip just to make him live up to his generous offer (the model wins!). He did match it, so I kept tipping. Then he got nervous and was like ā€œhey man, Iā€™m not rich but Iā€™ll try to keep up.ā€ I backed off and let him spend the rest of his tokens and puff his chest out for being room king (since he clearly enjoyed that aspect of tipping the model). When he left for the day I resumed tipping.

He came back the next day. No trash talkā€¦ and no tips. Stayed for 25 minutes and then left.

Itā€™s interesting. With my ā€˜leagueā€™ (šŸ™„) on SC other members generally do back off. I think that can be detrimental sometimes so I generally stay invisible and tip privately and only pipe up in public when a dickhead comes in to cause trouble and I can mute them for being disrespectfulā€¦ obnoxiousā€¦ et al.

I tip the model for being amazing, not to enter a dick-swinging contest with other members. I couldnā€™t care less about them, unless theyā€™re being a dick šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

With my ā€˜leagueā€™ (šŸ™„) on SC other members generally do back off. I think that can be detrimental sometimes so I generally stay invisible and tip privately

It can be hard to predict on CB. Some members want to be the only tipper and get mad if others jump in. Some wonā€™t tip UNLESS others contribute. Or theyā€™ll stop as soon as someone else starts.

But when a guy openly pledges to match tips, thatā€™s a challenge you have to accept every time. If he follows through, the model basically gets double tokens for the tips I was already planning to give her. Itā€™s a BOGO sale, almost. And if he was bullshitting, it was still worth a try, because now we know that about him.

Reactions: Maxi
It can be hard to predict on CB. Some members want to be the only tipper and get mad if others jump in. Some wonā€™t tip UNLESS others contribute. Or theyā€™ll stop as soon as someone else starts.

But when a guy openly pledges to match tips, thatā€™s a challenge you have to accept every time. If he follows through, the model basically gets double tokens for the tips I was already planning to give her. Itā€™s a BOGO sale, almost. And if he was bullshitting, it was still worth a try, because now we know that about him.
I asked for a match tip function to be added to my app. It hasn't happened in a while but when it does they can throw however many tokens they want into a kitty and then all tokens tipped after are matched to the amount tipped until the kitty is empty.

I donā€™t know about CB but on SC you can hide the amount of tokens you have - I choose not to because I really only ever visit one model and she knows how much I tip - whatā€™s the point?

Iā€™ve never had anyone challenge me to match my tips before! That could be a fun afternoon ā˜ŗļø

Reactions: Smoothie

Tamed haha

Actually I donā€™t accept that challenge every time because it really lower my enjoyment of what I am doing. I am more likely to come back later or just drop private tips and let the guy be an ass. The models I visit are happy for the tokens but never that impressed by that approach because they know it shuts down other tippers sometimes

Holy shit. Without sharing the truly shocking screenshots (I have forwarded them to the site in question to report the user) I will just say that I just got patronised and told that pedofilia is "too advanced for me" and they understand that I dont want to entertain it, because I am just not smart enough.

WTAF. I feel rather sick.

10/10 absolutely cute

Wouldn't it be awesome if guys sent duck picks instead?

10/10, it has ducklings in it, how could it not be?

I guess it's time to actually take pictures of the ducks around here! :rofl:

yep, always make sure to have more pics of ducks and other cute animals. i still havent found out if the little guy in the back is the one who always is a bit weird or if all of them sometimes play that part (one always acts a little different and i get ā€šhappy feetā€˜ vibes so my guess is that its just him)

sorry for the small offtopic.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Holy shit. Without sharing the truly shocking screenshots (I have forwarded them to the site in question to report the user) I will just say that I just got patronised and told that pedofilia is "too advanced for me" and they understand that I dont want to entertain it, because I am just not smart enough.

WTAF. I feel rather sick.
da fuck is wrong with people?

EXACTLY... also just the way he freaking wrote it.. chills.. and not in the good way
Men really don't seem to understand how much we have to look out for ourselves in the street and then be 10x more proactive while working. I don't second guess myself any more -- creepy vibe = ban

User s0phakingd0m has joined the room.

I wonder if he will realize his user name reads as so phaking dom instead of sophaking dom.

Thatā€™s sofuckingdumb. šŸ˜‚