AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It's a minor wtf moment, but I will never understand these users, this particular models PM is set at 7 tokens... SEVEN..

View attachment 96757

Another user expecting one-on-one attention for free. Even if PMs were only 1 token, he probably wouldn’t have tipped it. I’ve seen Streamate models offer to do a GOLD show for an entry cost of only 1 GOLD (one dollar), and dudes would still sit there in free chat talking about “Tell me about your show, bb,” and trying to get the model to speak explicitly about her show. And not tip her anything…

Trying to get as much free shit as they can.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Just as a viewer/mod nothing is more annoying and insulting then a guy expecting a free pm and won't tip a few tokens for one.
Christ can only imagine how bad it is for u girls.

This isn't a true WTF, just a really huge annoyance to me.

Stop telling me to smile without giving me something to smile about -- I am not a simpleton who smiles all day long for no reason whatsoever. There's a lot going on in this brain and smiling on command isn't one of them. Kthnx.

On the 7tk PM subject;

Powerniga:
hello dear

powerniga:
call me at pm

powerniga
i gt something for u

c4llmem4ri4
do you have 7tk for me, for the pm?

powerniga
depends. where is ur hi there?

It went on but i will cut to the chase; he did not tip for the pm and got sent to the ban land.
I agree with the above - its irritating when a user tries to barter for 7tk.

I usually keep 2 or 3 ducks as backyard pets, they're great at keeping the yard free of snails, spiders and so on.
I've had Welsh Harlequins, Khaki Campbells, Muscovys and Indian Runners and they each have different characteristics but are very entertaining to have around, as well as being useful as noted.
Only downside is they will happily trample your flower beds and dig up your best roses if you don't block them off, so if you're a grower of prize garden flowers, some fencing-in is advisory.
They even befriended my backyard chickens and chased off the last rescue dog I got!

I only get to see ducks when I'm at the river (which is what my avatar is of). They get really close to me on the ramp while I'm waiting to put in and I get to see the marvel of biology they are.

Just had some Engish wanker come in and love bomb the crap out of me and when I told him I wasn't going to chat unless he tipped, he called me a "very un-nice girl" and he "would have paid me Friday." Bitch, my car insurance is due tomorrow. PAY ME NOW.

love how on acf one thread turns into everyone sharing food stuff and now ducks XD

and hey, im suuuure he would have paid big on friday....
I will turn every one of those into a food thread from now until eternity (or Amber gets sick of my shit LOL)

My day started with this:
"I love the manish look that you have that would offer somebody The Best of Both Worlds"

It was my first tip note. I was already over everyone's bullshit before I got a chance to get into it.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
This time it it is the model. My friend this morning :
I need to go to the doctor. I need to take a lot of hormone tests
Everyone annoyed me today. I forced myself to smile

If I had a husband I would eat him

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Double post, this one is more about the name of the user rather than what's said. Why use such a name? do you think it's all about trying to get sympathy? He is a grey user

7:26 AM
depressed99
hello

7:26 AM
depressed99
please send me a friend request

This guy has been doing the rounds a bit recently.

"Would love to see you as a burglar going through funny booby traps like the movie home alone. The traps aim your ass and crotch."

Just had the "job" conversation with someone who doesn't seem to know that putting something real in quotes instantly invalidates it, then told me I was wrong that he was validating me by putting it in quotes and he claims to be an elected official in his city, so that tracks I guess. I cannot roll my eyes hard enough.

The convo started that I wasn't much of a crowd kind of person in public and prefer to be at home and he thought my "job" was antithetical to that degree and wondered if there was still an exhibitionist in me. When I reminded him my tip menu is all about showing off naked parts, he switched to "I forgot what we were talking about."

I banned him. Forget about for 30 days then. Jackass.

Oh my gosh she’s talking to me!
User
I think I made her smile! See, I’m charming, I told you!
(Model starts dancing)
User
Wait, don’t start doing that, I’m trying to focus on making you feel good!
Model
@ User
I'm (name) from Estonia I'm 45
User
Ntmu. I’m not very smart outside of America. That is in Europe?
User
Wow that’s cool. I just want to connect with someone, and that is really far away
User
BRB, my pizza is burning! Oh my gosh!
User
My house didn’t burn down, but my cat is very upset now from the smoke!

It was so CUTE!

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
On CB

savageshooter_driver
Hello, could you please send me a private message? I have something very important to discuss with you and it's urgent. Thank you.

Moderator says use tipnotes because no PMs.

** 3 minutes later **

primewex
Hello, could you please send me a private message? I have something very important to discuss with you and it's urgent. Thank you.

I feel like 1) it may not be so urgent, and 2) That may be the same guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: