AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is not a 'Things Members Say...' yet, but the thread about annoying model behavior is closed.

I see a lot of rooms with this formula: jane_doe's room, then in the headline: Hello I am Emily... 😤🤬 Ffs if you call your room by a name name, then that is the name you should use for your persona (this is new rooms, not old studio rooms where the model changes).
Jane Doe just means "alias".

For the record, this model definitely doesn't underprice herself and she knows her worth. This guy I assume just pastes this into any room he likes/enters:

7:54 PM
Coach_Life
Hi, Send me a PM, and i can help you in certain ways. Dont underprice yourself.

For the record, this model definitely doesn't underprice herself and she knows her worth. This guy I assume just pastes this into any room he likes/enters:

7:54 PM
Coach_Life
Hi, Send me a PM, and i can help you in certain ways. Dont underprice yourself.
"Coach" ? ..... like he's just here to help, to provide guidance. 😂 Amazing the lengths a user without tokens or ones who have but not willing to spend, will go to try to get that illusive but much desired PM.

11:35 AM
Kewewlwlwl
Can I cum in my mouth? My cream tastes like pineapple baby ♥

LMAO. I’m so happy to hear that he’s getting some Vitamin C. 😂

I am literally going to choke out the next person who misuses “literally”

This is probably my all-time #1 pet peeve. I CAN’T STAND IT. I will even quit watching a YouTube video (no matter how interesting it is) if the person speaking keeps saying “literally.” It drives me bonkers. It reminds me of when Judge Judy used to tell people “Stop saying ‘basically’…it’s a filler word.” 😂 And she’s right about that too, btw!

People seem to have taken such a liking to the word “literally” that they’ve become obsessed with saying it unnecessarily. Stop it. Lol.

This is probably my all-time #1 pet peeve. I CAN’T STAND IT. I will even quit watching a YouTube video (no matter how interesting it is) if the person speaking keeps saying “literally.” It drives me bonkers. It reminds me of when Judge Judy used to tell people “Stop saying ‘basically’…it’s a filler word.” 😂 And she’s right about that too, btw!

People seem to have taken such a liking to the word “literally” that they’ve become obsessed with saying it unnecessarily. Stop it. Lol.
Me too! Omg people say "literally" when they mean "very much". Where did that even come from?

I often hang out in the rooms of a couple of Colombian models, where a good portion of the rather vocal grey users seems to be broken record one-handed typists from India and Latin America. Let's just say that correct English style and grammar isn't often at the forefront of my thoughts. Had they used the word "literally" anywhere, I can almost guarantee I would have splorfed my ... beverage 😳🤪

I often hang out in the rooms of a couple of Colombian models, where a good portion of the rather vocal grey users seems to be broken record one-handed typists from India and Latin America. Let's just say that correct English style and grammar isn't often at the forefront of my thoughts. Had they used the word "literally" anywhere, I can almost guarantee I would have splorfed my ... beverage 😳🤪
It's completely different though when you're using a second language you don't know too well to communicate the best you can and when you're using a language that you're proficient in and still manage to make that crude mistake.

I'm not sure if this fits here.. but it IS a little WTF moment for me currently..

It's not something a specific user have said, but in the last month or so, I have seen a HUGE increase in demands about hair.. like tying the hair in a special way, or turning around and splitting the hair in the middle so users could see the scalp of a girl.. one asked a girl to zoom into her hair.. is this becoming the new normal?

I'm not sure if this fits here.. but it IS a little WTF moment for me currently..

It's not something a specific user have said, but in the last month or so, I have seen a HUGE increase in demands about hair.. like tying the hair in a special way, or turning around and splitting the hair in the middle so users could see the scalp of a girl.. one asked a girl to zoom into her hair.. is this becoming the new normal?
Might be the latest and greatest, "hold two fingers up if this isn't a recording.'

Reactions: CheeseMoon

I think tying hair in various ways been around for forever. I have long hair and often get requests to do 1 braid, 2 braids, tail, ponytails, hair up in a bun etc

Make hair parting in the middle request is kinda Ted Bundy vibes though 😅 which very well can be exactly it

It's completely different though when you're using a second language you don't know too well to communicate the best you can and when you're using a language that you're proficient in and still manage to make that crude mistake.
True, and while we're on that subject, my only pet peeve with native English speakers is "should of" and "would of". Native speakers seem to be the only ones using this oddity. The real nitpickery tends to pass over my head since it's my 3rd language.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
True, and while we're on that subject, my only pet peeve with native English speakers is "should of" and "would of". Native speakers seem to be the only ones using this oddity. The real nitpickery tends to pass over my head since it's my 3rd language.
You know what's really neat about living languages? They change! The intent is should've or would've but it looks weird to most people when they type/write it out so it slowly morphed into should of/would of.

Reactions: Lilly_____
YESSSSS and it's iteresting that it's a mistake that mostly natives make. My guess is that the very similar pronounce of "would've" and "would of" is only very similar to natives - at least in my first language, with our phonetics, those have nothing in common.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
YESSSSS and it's iteresting that it's a mistake that mostly natives make. My guess is that the very similar pronounce of "would've" and "would of" is only very similar to natives - at least in my first language, with our phonetics, those have nothing in common.
I realised it was a perversion of "would've" as soon as I saw it the first time, and it's more interesting still that it's based on a contraction that is spoken. There are a few contractions in my native language (none in my second), but nowhere near the amount English has. In any case, they really stand out for me since I was taught a very formal UK English from 5th grade, which means inside my head there is a right way and a wrong way to write it.

But as @Vixxen81 says; English is constantly evolving, and it's a very flexible language to begin with. You can communicate using a crazy simple version of it, and that's just beautiful! Broken English is after all the world's most common language ;)

Is this on ManyVids? If so, I know the exact user. Always opens with the line "Can I ask you a question?" and then follows up with "Are you ok to speak to a girl on here?". Basically it's a guy with a hair fetish, pretending to be a girl so that he can get the model onside and ask her to show him her hair. Very weird.

This grey guy on SC thought the model was doing his ASMR fantasy/fetish, she was just typing on her keyboard :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm:
(he did lots more than this)

10:52 PM
csincsik9
Sexxiiiiiiiiiiiii long nails asmr table tapping red

10:54 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh ssexxiiiiiiiiii long Asmr table tapping nails babyiii

10:55 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh sexxiiiiiiiiiiiiii Long nails Asmr table tappig red.

10:57 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh bbiiii sexxiiiiiiiiii nails Asmr table tapping

10:58 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh sexxiiiiiiiiiiiiii Long nails Asmr table tapping baby red

11:00 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh thanks baby sexxiiiiiiiiiiiiii Long nails Asmr table tapping

This grey guy on SC thought the model was doing his ASMR fantasy/fetish, she was just typing on her keyboard :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm:
(he did lots more than this)

10:52 PM
csincsik9
Sexxiiiiiiiiiiiii long nails asmr table tapping red

10:54 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh ssexxiiiiiiiiii long Asmr table tapping nails babyiii

10:55 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh sexxiiiiiiiiiiiiii Long nails Asmr table tappig red.

10:57 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh bbiiii sexxiiiiiiiiii nails Asmr table tapping

10:58 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh sexxiiiiiiiiiiiiii Long nails Asmr table tapping baby red

11:00 PM
csincsik9
Ahhhhhhhh thanks baby sexxiiiiiiiiiiiiii Long nails Asmr table tapping
i think he likes long red nails and table tapping? might be wrong though....

Is this on ManyVids? If so, I know the exact user. Always opens with the line "Can I ask you a question?" and then follows up with "Are you ok to speak to a girl on here?". Basically it's a guy with a hair fetish, pretending to be a girl so that he can get the model onside and ask her to show him her hair. Very weird.
It's not, I have seen it several places and from different users, to different girls also.. this is why I started wondering if it was something special.. but honestly if I think back 14 years, as well as I can.. feet and armpit requests were not huge back then either, and people would question it a lot.. so I'm wondering if hair is the new feet! :p