AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So, yesterday this red User visits my room (he tipped good in the past and seemed really nice). He told me for weeks that he wants to buy a panty from me again. So today was the day he promised me that he buys one.

User: Hi I’m happy to see you, i want to ask if i could buy your panty?

Me: Happy to see you too, of course you can if you want :)

User: It’s really tempting, but i have to save up some money unfortunately.

Me: Ok no problem:) these days are hard of course.

User: Yes that’s true , but i hope we can go private in the future, i want to see them nipples hard ;)

He continued to write dirty talk in pm, i stopped responding because i knew this leads to nothing and I didn't want to be further distracted from public chat. He then proceeded to talk in public chat and left my room after some time.

My mod then saw him tipping nearly 3000 tokens in another room. Usually i never ask guys about their tipping behavior or something like that. I know that I’m not in a position to ask them why they tip in another room and I’m not entitled to anyone’s money / attention and that this was maybe a little bit unprofessional from my side, but i asked him why he told me for weeks that he buys my panty on payday and straight up lied to me. That i find it a little bit unfair how he treated me. His response:

User: now one is spied on here, lol
I only tip/ indulge where I can

Me: You know i didn’t „spy“ on you, i was simply asking why you telling me for weeks that you want a private show with me, buy a panty etc and then you straight up lie to my face? I thought you’re really nice and that we get along pretty well, that’s the reason i still answered your PMs. I don’t care if you tip in other rooms, but you don’t have to make a half ass promise to me.

User:
To be honest I tend to get carried away
I couldn't resist.
Thank you for giving me such an insight into how the system works, if for example
Webcam girls share information about Users because that's how it comes across to me.

Me: That’s not how it works, but usually the chat is open for everyone to see so if you want to keep your tips hidden you have to tip anonymously. Anyways i don’t wanted to start any drama, i just wanted to know why you treated me that way. Wishing you a great night anyways.

User :
I still find it strange
and weird
You gave me an idea now. Good bye!

So in the end, after talking for weeks to a nice guy it seemed, he deleted his account because i asked him about his shitty behavior.

So, yesterday this red User visits my room (he tipped good in the past and seemed really nice). He told me for weeks that he wants to buy a panty from me again. So today was the day he promised me that he buys one.

User: Hi I’m happy to see you, i want to ask if i could buy your panty?

Me: Happy to see you too, of course you can if you want :)

User: It’s really tempting, but i have to save up some money unfortunately.

Me: Ok no problem:) these days are hard of course.

User: Yes that’s true , but i hope we can go private in the future, i want to see them nipples hard ;)

He continued to write dirty talk in pm, i stopped responding because i knew this leads to nothing and I didn't want to be further distracted from public chat. He then proceeded to talk in public chat and left my room after some time.

My mod then saw him tipping nearly 3000 tokens in another room. Usually i never ask guys about their tipping behavior or something like that. I know that I’m not in a position to ask them why they tip in another room and I’m not entitled to anyone’s money / attention and that this was maybe a little bit unprofessional from my side, but i asked him why he told me for weeks that he buys my panty on payday and straight up lied to me. That i find it a little bit unfair how he treated me. His response:

User: now one is spied on here, lol
I only tip/ indulge where I can

Me: You know i didn’t „spy“ on you, i was simply asking why you telling me for weeks that you want a private show with me, buy a panty etc and then you straight up lie to my face? I thought you’re really nice and that we get along pretty well, that’s the reason i still answered your PMs. I don’t care if you tip in other rooms, but you don’t have to make a half ass promise to me.

User:
To be honest I tend to get carried away
I couldn't resist.
Thank you for giving me such an insight into how the system works, if for example
Webcam girls share information about Users because that's how it comes across to me.

Me: That’s not how it works, but usually the chat is open for everyone to see so if you want to keep your tips hidden you have to tip anonymously. Anyways i don’t wanted to start any drama, i just wanted to know why you treated me that way. Wishing you a great night anyways.

User :
I still find it strange
and weird
You gave me an idea now. Good bye!

So in the end, after talking for weeks to a nice guy it seemed, he deleted his account because i asked him about his shitty behavior.

Nope, you’re not wrong or unprofessional at all. And good riddance to the liar. Lol. I, too, will absolutely call out a member who’s lying to my face about not being able to tip right now for such and such desired item…when I know he’s tipping another model instead. The scenario you explained is different from a member just visiting and tipping more than one model.

You don’t deserve to be lied to about tokens, and it’s so dumb and unnecessary for members to lie about that anyway. All this guy had to do was just shut up with the promises to tip in the future, and just focus on NOW…and just chat with you without telling lies about “having to save up money.” If more members could learn to stop putting their foot in their mouth when talking to models, and just enjoy the moment while being kind and respectful, that would be amazing…..

Nope, you’re not wrong or unprofessional at all. And good riddance to the liar. Lol. I, too, will absolutely call out a member who’s lying to my face about not being able to tip right now for such and such desired item…when I know he’s tipping another model instead. The scenario you explained is different from a member just visiting and tipping more than one model.

You don’t deserve to be lied to about tokens, and it’s so dumb and unnecessary for members to lie about that anyway. All this guy had to do was just shut up with the promises to tip in the future, and just focus on NOW…and just chat with you without telling lies about “having to save up money.” If more members could learn to stop putting their foot in their mouth when talking to models, and just enjoy the moment while being kind and respectful, that would be amazing…..
Thank you for your opinion! I’m absolutely fine if guys tip in other rooms. My mod chills in many rooms, never tips much but he does an awesome job keeping my room clean and encouraging people to tip. He’s also a really nice guy too, never makes promises or something like that.

But that felt like that this dude didn’t had any respect for my time. Or that he thought that entertaining him in PMs isn’t worth paying. Dangling the carrot in front of someone and then move on to pay someone else is just asshole behavior.That is way more hurtful than a guy who asks for free things or something.

I absolutely agree with you.

Thank you for your opinion! I’m absolutely fine if guys tip in other rooms. My mod chills in many rooms, never tips much but he does an awesome job keeping my room clean and encouraging people to tip. He’s also a really nice guy too, never makes promises or something like that.

But that felt like that this dude didn’t had any respect for my time. Or that he thought that entertaining him in PMs isn’t worth paying. Dangling the carrot in front of someone and then move on to pay someone else is just asshole behavior.That is way more hurtful than a guy who asks for free things or something.

I absolutely agree with you.
I see a lot of red users who seem to just want to talk or banter and I see them again and again in multiple rooms but have yet to see them tip. It is pretty disrespectful IMO. It is like they use their level “status” to skate by

I see a lot of red users who seem to just want to talk or banter and I see them again and again in multiple rooms but have yet to see them tip. It is pretty disrespectful IMO. It is like they use their level “status” to skate by
So much! You might see the odd tip here or there but with some it’s like they’ve hit their peak tipping and just hang around.

I think tying hair in various ways been around for forever. I have long hair and often get requests to do 1 braid, 2 braids, tail, ponytails, hair up in a bun etc

Make hair parting in the middle request is kinda Ted Bundy vibes though 😅 which very well can be exactly it

I’m really late to this topic, but I wanted to add:

I’ve recently seen a member who tips a model I visit to pull her thick, long hair over the top of her head and face - completely covering her head, face, and eyes - then balling it up at the bottom and stuffing it in her mouth. Basically using her hair as a full face cover/blindfold/gag. And then he pays her to do other stuff while in that situation.

It’s a fetish I’d never seen before. The model (5+ years experience) said it was the first time she’d ever seen or done it, too. And I don’t judge the member at all, no kink shaming intended here. But still, not having that fetish myself, it was interesting to witness.

Reactions: Ozzie_
And don't even forget that just because a user is a red name, doesn't mean they have lots of tokens now or aren't cheap.
A guy who had been on SC for a year and is a rank 87 or so wanted a private with a model, and then he asked her to change it to 8 per minute and do hard anal for that price. Her price is only 24/min as it is.

A lot of users who are higher ranks try to use it as their advantage and try get more from models, but it just means they have had money in the past and spent it, and maybe none now, or they have just become super tight with it now and well.. a-holes.

And don't even forget that just because a user is a red name, doesn't mean they have lots of tokens now or aren't cheap.
A guy who had been on for a year and is a rank 87 or so wanted a private with a model, and then he asked her to change it to 8 per minute and do hard anal for that price. Her price is only 24/min as it is.

A lot of users who are higher ranks try to use it as their advantage and try get more from models, but it just means they have had money in the past and spent it, and maybe none now, or they have just become super tight with it now and well.. a-holes.
Yeah, honestly you could spend all day on Stripchat, see a ton and never spend a token. It is just shameless. At least the greys are up front about being leeches.

Yesterday I was in a Russian model’s room and the room was pretty boisterous. She got a big tip and started screaming thank you to the tipper. This redbeat (red deadbeat) goes “you should never talk. Your voice is awful.” This model has a pretty thick accent and she was yelling but it was such a dick thing to post. So entitled redbeat feels like he can be rude and not tip a token at the same time

but it just means they have had money in the past and spent it
My feeling too, but it's a very odd logic. "I spent $10k on other models two years ago, so now you need to give me free stuff" 🤷‍♂️
Can't remember his handle rn, but there's a longtime level 100+ ultimate on SC whose bio says the same thing: if models want to land a spender, maybe flutter your eyelashes at the gold, blue and magenta users instead of the reds. Red users may be a very old story in terms of spending, but then again, you'll never know.

The Fuck? Too good not to share 😆 😆 😆

Attachments

• LOLOLOLOLOL.JPG
    LOLOLOLOLOL.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 37
Red users may be a very old story in terms of spending, but then again, you'll never know.
This.

Sure, if the red user is being a dick, go hard at him (there's no excuse for being disrespectful or entitled), but otherwise you do not know their story as to why they are red and now do not tip much.

e.g. A casual visitor to the room I frequent would (unless they visit every day for a month or so) perhaps see me as a freeloading Knight who doesn't tip. I am not. I do tip, but due to my financial situation these days, I can probably only tip my friend once a month. Other days that I am in her room I am chatting (not intrusively if she is "doing a show"), helping to keep the chat free of idiots, and generally supporting my friend in the ways that she has asked me to.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
This.

Sure, if the red user is being a dick, go hard at him (there's no excuse for being disrespectful or entitled), but otherwise you do not know their story as to why they are red and now do not tip much.

e.g. A casual visitor to the room I frequent would (unless they visit every day for a month or so) perhaps see me as a freeloading Knight who doesn't tip. I am not. I do tip, but due to my financial situation these days, I can probably only tip my friend once a month. Other days that I am in her room I am chatting (not intrusively if she is "doing a show"), helping to keep the chat free of idiots, and generally supporting my friend in the ways that she has asked me to.

Personally, I never judge based on seeing or not seeing someone tipping, especially on SC because I am someone who prefers to tip in PM or do private shows and I am aware other people probably do too. You never know what is going on behind the scenes - and offline tips too, of course.
I am not there for each random Tom, Dick and Harry and don't care if people see me tipping, for me it's the model whose opinion which matters.

But this is another reason I like to be invisible to users in a room, because so many guys love to shit stir and cause problems when they have no idea what is happening, and it's not their business.

User: Dry Sahara

Me: Ok, change it then

User Tips 10 tokens in a Tipnote:

„Here is a gallon of oil, think you need it“

Me: No I’m fine 🙂

User Tips 10 tokens again:
„Who wants to buy a dry panty for 1000 tokens , lol“

Me: Many people apparently, i sold a lot and i have a lot of regulars who enjoy my pantys. In the end you’re really funny because you already wasted your money to troll and belittle me , but i still don‘t care about you.

He left then.

I never understand those guys who waste their tokens on something they allegedly don’t like. But given the fact that he wrote everything in tip notes to especially highlight his useless opinion, i assume it’s a second account from someone.

11:59 AM
vomdgd
and I want some exclusive stuff (PM if you're interested in hearing more)

He was probably about to demand that she make a custom video for him 🙄 …without actually paying the appropriate price for a custom video. Lol.

Like “Hey, bb…I’m doing you a big favor joining your fan club. Now you owe me this…” :facepalm: I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works…unless the model actually has “custom video” listed as a perk for fan club membership.

I've been on Strip for...maybe a year and a half now. With the US economy the way it is, members are looking for value in lovsense menus and most aren't going to tip if you use the standard menu format. Models need to be creative and put the durations slightly in the member's favor.

I've been on Strip for...maybe a year and a half now. With the US economy the way it is, members are looking for value in lovsense menus and most aren't going to tip if you use the standard menu format. Models need to be creative and put the durations slightly in the member's favor.

Oh good. Another unsolicited “what models need to do.”

These always go well.

Oh good. Another unsolicited “what models need to do.”

These always go well.

I’m lol and facepalming because he also quoted a model in an MFC thread, telling her that “models need to be creative…”

Like our dearly departed ACF friend Nordling (R.I.P.) used to say…..OY! :facepalm:

I've been on Strip for...maybe a year and a half now. With the US economy the way it is, members are I am looking for value in lovsense menus and most aren't I am not going to tip if you use the standard menu format. Models need to be creative and put the durations slightly in the member's my favor.
I corrected some spelling errors for you, free of charge. You're welcome.

Reactions: Wuggie and Maxi
I think it's more about being smart instead of creative.
It's like anything where you need to market a product (in this case I am saying the lovense is the product being marketed to tip for).

You definitely do want 1 of the levels to stand out more than others, but without it being too much, so it "seems" like you're getting a good deal for it.
Most models do increase vibration and duration in ascending order and by tips, but when you slightly change it, it can seem like a "no brainer" to use this one that stands out slightly.

I remember one model on CB who I thought was rather genius, she did this and understood it, but did make some of hers quite insane and intense BUT she was smart because when she was being tipped "too much" and it was vibrating a lot, she would take the toy out and show everyone "look how much it's vibrating, omg my pussy is on fire", and she would literally waste minutes at a time doing this, and no one cared because they would just be "oh wow haha it's vibrating a lot" etc. I thought this was smart of her and she did this all the time, and no one questioned it because of how she did it. What helped in her favour was she was not native English, although she could speak it very well, so she added that into the mix and would speak slowly and read comments etc slowly.