AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Can you ask her if she's with a studio? Cause if not, I would def turn them off. It's terrible for one's mental health. At the very least throw a moderator tag on someone and let them deal with it.
She's with a studio. I have offered my services as moderator. She's interested in having me as a mod but she's only a few days in and needs her monitor's permission.

Reactions: Vixxen81
seen this morning from a regular who is generally very stream of consciousness (and hilarious) in the public chat:

"OW! Today's lesson is don't masturbate and eat flaming Cheeto's at the same time!"
On the other hand.... *sometimes* masturbating after chopping chillies (and washing one's hands) can be a surprisingly pleasant experience *if* you fluke getting the warmth factor just right ;) (otherwise, yeah not so good :rofl: )

This is on Stripchat and I have reported his name, obviously, but how anyone can think stuff like this is acceptable is beyond me

View attachment 97937

Good to hear he was booted... but it would be much better if SC could block these toolbags from choosing shitty names BEFORE they started visiting rooms. :rolleyes:

^He should include a tip note when asking such things…..

Good to hear he was booted... but it would be much better if SC could block these toolbags from choosing shitty names BEFORE they started visiting rooms. :rolleyes:

I've been complaining about it for years on CB. There's one user running around with the name negga and it's just begging to get models banned for saying it out loud.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Between the username and this comment, I couldn't report fast enough

View attachment 97942

ETA: Stripchat banned his account 3 minutes after submitting to support. Kudos to them
I keep seeing this dude on different accounts, and saw the country was always set to the Turks and Caicos Islands, so blocked that region altogether. He may be using a rotating proxy service to circumvent any IP bans, in which case he could pick a different country, but I guess time will tell if he bothers my room anymore with whatever it is he's trying to accomplish.

Reactions: ElGato
Last night I saw a model take a 2 hour exclusive private at 120 tokens a minute. That’s almost 15,000 tokens before any additional tips
yeap exactly, it's as if people don't realize HOW Much people actually spend on these sites.. I also find it so mindnumbingly insane, to tell someone they are not worth what they decided themselves.. that takes a special kind of asshole imo..

Obnoxious purple user on Stripchat. He posted all of this over the course of 10-15 minutes while the model was sprawled out on a bed, very obviously performing a show, a good distance away from the computer:

ravi666josh: Check pm
ravi666josh: Helo
ravi666josh: See my msg
ravi666josh: Yes or no baby
ravi666josh: Can u reply me or no ??
ravi666josh: I m waiting for u
ravi666josh: ????
ravi666josh: ??
ravi666josh: ?
ravi666josh: Helooo
ravi666josh: There
ravi666josh: reply
ravi666josh tipped 1 tk
ravi666josh: Reply me
ravi666josh: I want to call u
ravi666josh: yes or no
krissh1996: Pm please
ravi666josh: Reply me baby

Obnoxious purple user on Stripchat. He posted all of this over the course of 10-15 minutes while the model was sprawled out on a bed, very obviously performing a show, a good distance away from the computer:

ravi666josh: Helo
ravi666josh: See my msg
ravi666josh: Yes or no baby
ravi666josh: Can u reply me or no ??
ravi666josh: I m waiting for u
ravi666josh: ?
ravi666josh: Helooo
ravi666josh: There
ravi666josh: reply
ravi666josh tipped 1 tk
ravi666josh: Reply me
ravi666josh: I want to call u
ravi666josh: yes or no
ravi666josh: Reply me baby
these people bug the shit out of me. Folks with zero situational awareness

it is like the dude who tips for show feet in the middle of a cum show

Reactions: bamdicted
these people bug the shit out of me. Folks with zero situational awareness

it is like the dude who tips for show feet in the middle of a cum show

The best is that the thing he was bugging her incessantly about was “I want to call u.”

I can’t think of a better way to convince someone to swap phone contact info than to demonstrate that you’ll absolutely bug the shit out of them if you do it. Nobody that annoying is getting my phone number if I can help it.

On the other hand.... *sometimes* masturbating after chopping chillies (and washing one's hands) can be a surprisingly pleasant experience *if* you fluke getting the warmth factor just right ;) (otherwise, yeah not so good :rofl: )
That sounds like a very dangerous game to play.

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884