AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I will never be able to read (or hear) “I want to play a game” without thinking of the SAW movies. :p

saw so much respect GIF
I'm the same for "who are you?". Mentally, or under my breath, I reply "I'm Batman" 😆

This is more of a member to member conversation but it blew my mind.

There is a guy who has been visiting my friend daily for over a month. Chats constantly but has never tipped her a single token. Last night I was tipping her for an extended period and when I was done he sent me a PM with "recommendations on how to tip her better".

Beggars belief. Needless to say he received both barrels full in the chest and sloped off without a word.

This is more of a member to member conversation but it blew my mind.

There is a guy who has been visiting my friend daily for over a month. Chats constantly but has never tipped her a single token. Last night I was tipping her for an extended period and when I was done he sent me a PM with "recommendations on how to tip her better".

Beggars belief. Needless to say he received both barrels full in the chest and sloped off without a word.
I think a reply for this would simply be: "A better way to tip her for you could be to actually start tipping"

(

(invisible)
Ima cum on two peices of bread and eat me a cum sandwich for breakfast

(invisible)
Or should I make a salad and use my cum for dressing?

(invisible)
Lol

(invisible)
On Thanksgiving I nutted all over my Thanksgiving turkey i had to say it

He did of course not actually go private

This username has been popping up in every room I visit over the last week, with the same message and image.
I always report them as spam, but the user keeps on reappearing after the 6-hour silence.
I've blocked the name of the rival site - don't even know if it's legit or just someone's idea of a joke - but surprised CB doesn't act on the reports.

sgmatthew.jpg

(

(invisible)
Ima cum on two peices of bread and eat me a cum sandwich for breakfast

(invisible)
Or should I make a salad and use my cum for dressing?

(invisible)
Lol

(invisible)
On Thanksgiving I nutted all over my Thanksgiving turkey i had to say it

He did of course not actually go private
I guess he didn't need any CEI then.

This username has been popping up in every room I visit over the last week, with the same message and image.
I always report them as spam, but the user keeps on reappearing after the 6-hour silence.
I've blocked the name of the rival site - don't even know if it's legit or just someone's idea of a joke - but surprised CB doesn't act on the reports.

View attachment 98426
Probably a bot. Set it and forget it.

Surprised CB doesn't ban that account name though. Used to be that bots had many similar account names and they alternated use between them.
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that once you've been banned from the majority of the rooms on site CB goes ahead and terminates the account without warning. Keep banning/silencing.

View attachment 98426
That spam will be posted for a few days to a week and then stop for awhile before it starts up again. All the accounts will be similar names

Most of those accounts are old model accounts that have not streamed in 6+ months. I have reported them to CB always and nothing happens.

Not sure if they are hacked accounts or the studio is using them for spam

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Wow, this is just dumb as fuck. This is a RED guy on Stripchat, one would assume it's a dumb grey but it's not for once

9:32 PM
baldpatemike
She looks like she had to much plastic surgery.
9:32 PM
baldpatemike
Permanent smile. like the joker

9:34 PM
[ MODEL ]
im just smiling. I could have a frown but im trying to be happy here

User: You need to be fucked
User: Let me Breed you

Why oh why do guys think it's sexy to say stuff like "let me get you pregnant" or in this case - worse - breed you?
In what world is that sexy or a turn-on?
it's common among fans of impregnation fantasy... i do believe this word turns them on. to me it sounds like they're talking about cattle though...