AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ok so on it's own this is just rude ban hammer and report behaviour but...I have financial GOALS to hit and it was an Exclusive so...

1. First answer from me was "I like being called xyz (Positive names)"...also my bio says "no humiliation play".

2. "Gag on it whore" was met with a slow deep throat of my big dildo as I silently stared at the camera.

3. "Gag bitch" was given a second go all the way in but this time I stayed balls deep staring unblinkingly at the cam for a solid 10 seconds or so.

-----
Sometimes I'm just so freaking glad I spent all that time learning to deepthroat...and then today it paid off in the fine art of passive aggressive wage earning! 😂

I did report him after he left...oh and no, I didn't shove it anywhere...lol what a dreamer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-25 220910.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-25 220910.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 23
Ok so on it's own this is just rude ban hammer and report behaviour but...I have financial GOALS to hit and it was an Exclusive so...

1. First answer from me was "I like being called xyz (Positive names)"...also my bio says "no humiliation play".

2. "Gag on it whore" was met with a slow deep throat of my big dildo as I silently stared at the camera.

3. "Gag bitch" was given a second go all the way in but this time I stayed balls deep staring unblinkingly at the cam for a solid 10 seconds or so.

-----
Sometimes I'm just so freaking glad I spent all that time learning to deepthroat...and then today it paid off in the fine art of passive aggressive wage earning! 😂

I did report him after he left...oh and no, I didn't shove it anywhere...lol what a dreamer.
Wow, what a prize human.

Not really anything in particular that he said, but I hate when members immediately go private without reading the description and make assumptions...

Guy comes in, goes private right away and requests cam to cam. I tell him I only do that in exclusive so we go go exclusive. The guy is cheap and wanted a quick cum. Rate me three stars. Thanks buddy.

Not so much a quote but lady is playing chess with her viewers.
Some guy loses his shit at one of her moves seeing how easy it would be for him to beat her. Went off sulking, the guy is clearly lots of fun at game nights.

This was a cam model and members? That’s pretty cool!

I'm really wondering if it's someone masking their level or something.. but I just don't know why he would go THAT low with it, I've seen it done before though.. but that is kind of what threw me off too
If he were masking level he would be at level 10

So this guy came into the model's room yesterday and instantly said this in Russian (she is Ukrainian). I muted and reported, and so far my report has not had a response to it, which is weird but I always have faith.

12:18 PM
frenchparis88
можешь показать нам свою детскую комнату
(Google Translate: can you show us your children's room)

-----

"Jokes on you, I have no gag reflex!" 🙃

Reactions: yummybrownfox
This gold user on Stripchat STILL asking for the same thing for free in rooms - I mentioned him here a few times:

5:11 PM
terry66666
cute, naked doggypose spread ass

-----

There's something very jarring with the "lol" and then what follows after.

No tips as you can imagine, gold user on SC, no other message "hello" etc

7:28 PM
Gcheetah
Pm if you want a horse dick

Maybe it's because I am British, but I just can't ever try to haggle. I always accept prices as they are, if I can afford them great, if not then too bad and I move on.
A model recently left SC and went back to LJ (connection issues on SC but perfect on LJ), I bought credits and talked to her for a few different 30 min private shows.

After one of them, some guy who had already spent in public about 150 credits on her, then started to haggle for a discount from her for private show. He was trying to get 50% off. He was also sending her private messages, quite a few it seems because he would constantly be saying to check them - and keep in mind it's 1 credit per message, so while he was trying to haggle, he was spending lots of credits in messages anyway, so he could have just done a regular priced show, it was weird.

But, on top of this, the model actually told me that I can have a discount because we get on great and we have fun together. She told me to just let her know when I want to take her and she will apply it for me. But I just can't bring myself to ask her for it, even though she doesn't mind and offered it. 1) I think she is awesome and fun, and 2) Her private shows were absolutely incredible.

All in all I don't understand how guys can try haggle. It's even worse when they try to do it with models who are already offering low private show or tip menu prices (take the 8/min for example, guys still want a minimum time of 1 or 2 mins). It blows my mind

Maybe it's because I am British, but I just can't ever try to haggle. I always accept prices as they are, if I can afford them great, if not then too bad and I move on.

I’m not British, but I hate haggling for anything and would especially never do it on a cam site.

There are only two scenarios where I might try to negotiate a lower price: eBay auctions (because some sellers’ asking prices are completely delusional) and car dealerships (because cars are usually priced higher than their value because dealers expect to negotiate). And even in those cases, I hate doing it. If I have to talk someone out of ripping me off, we’re starting off from a place where I’m already not happy with my experience.

But with a cam model, I’d feel like a total jerk for haggling. It would never cross my mind to try it.

All in all I don't understand how guys can try haggle. It's even worse when they try to do it with models who are already offering low private show or tip menu prices (take the 8/min for example, guys still want a minimum time of 1 or 2 mins). It blows my mind
Exactly this - if you feel the need to haggle then at least choose something of considerately high value to negotiate over and even then, be more tactful about it. Negotiating over a womans worth is a bit of a dick move.

My "20tk for a Tit Flash" was an experiment. I would consider 20tk a fairly low price for a flash and it will be getting at least doubled soon enough. I wanted to see if having a one lower priced flash would indeed encourage members to tip for it more often, but it seemed to have this exact opposite effect of low ballers negotiating to get it even cheaper. Hell, I even had people offering 10tk for one boob. :D

I mean, this isn’t out of the ordinary…blocked. Him and his eggplant stay farrrrr away from me.

Attachments

• IMG_3156.jpeg
    IMG_3156.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: rockin_rod