AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
View attachment 98799

Anyone else double, triple check their emails/texts before hitting send? 🙄
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Dude seemed to think that if an activity is not on a model's menu he can just ask for it and should get it for free.

9:59 AM shiko7: まんこみせて (Translated: - Show me your pussy)
10:00 AM Model: @shiko7 10000tk
10:02 AM shiko7: 10000? メニューにないよ (translated:- 10000? It's not on the menu)

Grey: damn!....i would make you my queen!
Me (speaking): You never bought tokens. How could you make me a queen?
Grey: fucking ho...i bet your pussy smell like shit! i got millions and you bitch ass making fun of me?!
Me (speaking): Millions of what? Colombian Peso? One million isn't even $300 US.
Grey: US DOLLARS! something you bitch ass pussy never will see. *leaves*

Sure okay dude. LOL.

Grey: damn!....i would make you my queen!
Me (speaking): You never bought tokens. How could you make me a queen?
Grey: fucking ho...i bet your pussy smell like shit! i got millions and you bitch ass making fun of me?!
Me (speaking): Millions of what? Colombian Peso? One million isn't even $300 US.
Grey: US DOLLARS! something you bitch ass pussy never will see. *leaves*

Sure okay dude. LOL.

Yes, always a sure-fire sign of a guy intelligent enough to maintain millions in wealth. Desperate to convince internet strangers he’s legit, irrationally angry when they don’t believe him.

This guy sounds like he's fun at parties...
Never bought tokens of course

8:57 PM fuckmesirlikeahoe
I really feel that she can earn a lot but she is a stupid bitch, we don't give a shit about your tip menu! fucking listen to our orders and get paid or keep waiting for them tokens like other hoes, stop wasting time and listen to all of us carefully, stop tips if she doesn't follow

Hard

And make her cry

I really feel that she can earn a lot but she is a stupid bitch, we don't give a shit about your tip menu! fucking listen to our orders and get paid or keep waiting for them tokens like other hoes, stop wasting time and listen to all of us carefully, stop tips if she doesn't follow

Hard

And make her cry
You're assuming he gets invited to any with that kind of attitude.

Hard

And make her cry

His shitty-ass screen name would've been my first clue that he's gonna be a problem. He thinks he's so clever wording his screen name that way...to try to get models to say it aloud to him for his amusement. Guys like that...I go out of my way to not say their screen name. I'd probably just end up calling him 'ho'. Lol.

His shitty-ass screen name would've been my first clue that he's gonna be a problem. He thinks he's so clever wording his screen name that way...to try to get models to say it aloud to him for his amusement. Guys like that...I go out of my way to not say their screen name. I'd probably just end up calling him 'ho'. Lol.
But it’s hoe, like the garden implement… I’d call him shovel or something.

But it’s hoe, like the garden implement… I’d call him shovel or something.

But we all know he meant ho. That's why I said I'd turn it right back around on him and call him ho.

Reactions: Pommster
This guy just followed me on twitter... This was his bio text, under his handle.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 17.23.00.png

I am tempted to go drop a sales pitch. After all, he followed me, not the other way round :D

My day:

User: Can I get a discount because i made you cum?
Me:Lol you can get a discount for joining my Fanclub, otherwise no.

He left of course

Had another one.

He tipped for Pm

User: Can you be my online slave for 200 tokens a month, you do everything i say. If i say that you have to get naked you do that.
Me. I hope that’s a joke :D
User: How are you imagine it
Me:First , I don’t do that kind of service for fucking 10 dollars a MONTH
User: But for ?
Me: I think we shouldn’t discu this further. We have very different opinion about the worth of such a service. Wishing you look find another model. Bye

God I hate these people. Makes me want to stay offline.

User: Can I get a discount because i made you cum?
Why do they not realize that they had the privilege of making you cum? And paid for that privilege if it was in a private or show they tipped for.

They didn't do us a favor lol

Me: I think we shouldn’t discu this further. We have very different opinion about the worth of such a service. Wishing you look find another model. Bye
You were so much nicer than I would have been... than many of us would have been I think. Kudos to you for the poise!