AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
Im always turning around and shaking my booty, and as soon as someone begs for it I'm like "dammit, now I don't wanna dance they way I was gonna 'cause I have to teach him a lesson" or something :lol:
Me too!

I usually just say, "I'm gonna ban you now because I was already about to do that but since you begged I don't want you to see, If you had just kept yer trap shut you would have seen it!"
I makes me soooo mad when I didn't see them beg until after I started doing it though! Oh man, and when they then say 'thank you' I wan't to scream!

I feel the same about this and have actually banned them sometimes too!

Although I have to say it can work in our favour very occasionally. I have a few 20 point premiums who have actually bought more tokens because it appeared to them that I was being nice to them. I guess it's almost like converting a basic to a premium by being nice to them but I've never done that so who knows.

So I was in a model's room and some guys started off with some things that sounded like the typical "how are ya"/"you look good bb" comments. Once she reached her goal for bottomless, he spouted out how her "pussy looked like a dead cat with its tongue hanging out". Then followed that with "you ugly bitch" and a couple of other nasties before she dropped the ban hammer.

We both immediately thought of this thread.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Bocefish said:
Guess his begging didn't work so the whiner went to the lounge to bitch about it.

Doesn't she? I never really watch her but I just assumed she did because her shows get talked about a lot.
I saw one in Lounge a bit ago "HalleBarely18 rare public show!" - yeah right, she does like 3 a day.

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Guess his begging didn't work so the whiner went to the lounge to bitch about it.

Doesn't she? I never really watch her but I just assumed she did because her shows get talked about a lot.
I saw one in Lounge a bit ago "HalleBarely18 rare public show!" - yeah right, she does like 3 a day.

Hollie used to do public shows until she figured out she could make more money in groups and pvts. And yes, there is no shortage of idiots that pimp/post in the lounge. Wish I had a token for every moronic post in there. :p

Skip managed to crack us all up with this (edited)

Skip is is Ireland btw

skiphop90: I still can't get over how often you guys drive with any alcohol [:p]
skiphop90: It's like worse than stabbing an old woman here

Tyrsca: is there a shortage of old women there now stevie?

Was a discussion about New Years eve

Jessi said:
FAMOUSSTAR1: my cum smells like snuggles fabric softner
:lol: He was in my room tonight, too. He asked me if it was normal. I said no.

LilyMarie said:
Jessi said:
:lol: He was in my room tonight, too. He asked me if it was normal. I said no.
Wow he actually says that line regularly? You should ask him if he's been eating snuggles fabric softener.

Wait, wait! Better yet, tell him you're a 4th year med student, look really concerned, ask him if it hurts to pee or has blurred vision, then advise him to get a biopsy urgently because he's just described the symptoms of advanced testicular cancer.

Jessi said:

He has that backwards, but that is an understandable mistake to make. This educational video I found explains the fabric softener manufacturing process and shows where it gets that unique smell from.

Reactions: Rose
Dunno if this guy is a member or not but I was browsing twitter and noticed this guy who follows 3 camgirls I follow. After a little reading...I'm disgusted. Below is just one of the "conversations" he's attempting to carry on with kids. Luckily they all (that I read) pretty much told him to drop dead. Fucking creepster.

Oh and he also tried it on everyone from Kim Kardashian to Airen Star, and a bunch of adult pic-tweeting accounts:

Attachments

• wtfpedo2.jpg
    wtfpedo2.jpg
    604.2 KB · Views: 139
  • wtfpedo.jpg
    wtfpedo.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 136
Jupiter551 said:
Wait, wait! Better yet, tell him you're a 4th year med student, look really concerned, ask him if it hurts to pee or has blurred vision, then advise him to get a biopsy urgently because he's just described the symptoms of advanced testicular cancer.

:D I don't think I can do that, unfortunately; I already trolled the hell out of a basic and a guest who wanted to have my phone number yesterday.

LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:

:D I don't think I can do that, unfortunately; I already trolled the hell out of a basic and a guest who wanted to have my phone number yesterday.
But imagine him walking into a doctor's office, scared, explaining that his cum smells like snuggles lol

Reactions: LilyMarie
JoleneJolene said:
AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
Im always turning around and shaking my booty, and as soon as someone begs for it I'm like "dammit, now I don't wanna dance they way I was gonna 'cause I have to teach him a lesson" or something :lol:
Me too!

I usually just say, "I'm gonna ban you now because I was already about to do that but since you begged I don't want you to see, If you had just kept yer trap shut you would have seen it!"
I makes me soooo mad when I didn't see them beg until after I started doing it though! Oh man, and when they then say 'thank you' I wan't to scream!

:lol: This is my general response as well.

1 minute ago in my room, I was talking about cellphones and the guys were pretty engaged in the conversation.
Along comes a basic and says:
i think ur on the wrong site

Please, Mr. Basic, tell me more about that, please let me know which site is right for me so that I can stop wasting your time!

LilyMarie said:
1 minute ago in my room, I was talking about cellphones and the guys were pretty engaged in the conversation.
Along comes a basic and says:
i think ur on the wrong site

Please, Mr. Basic, tell me more about that, please let me know which site is right for me so that I can stop wasting your time!

He's probably one of those darling basics who tells models "You talk too much...let's see some pussy," or accuses a model of being "boring" if she's not in public chat jamming a broomstick in her ass.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Jupiter551 said:
screweluie81: can i fall asleep with my cock in ur asshole

This dillweed was in my favorite model's room a couple of days ago chatting about how badly he wanted her to deepthroat and gag on his cock. And then he got all butthurt when her regs told him to STFU.

Tyrsca said:
Skip managed to crack us all up with this (edited)

Skip is is Ireland btw

skiphop90: I still can't get over how often you guys drive with any alcohol [:p]
skiphop90: It's like worse than stabbing an old woman here

Tyrsca: is there a shortage of old women there now stevie?

Was a discussion about New Years eve

LOL! I'm going to have to stop leaving so early, I'm missing all the good stuff!

Reactions: Jessi J
Saw this a little while ago...

Guy: u wanna see my cam bb
Guy:fuck mommy i am soooo hard
CamGirl: mm
CamGirl: nice 4 u bb
Guy: im hard bb n big
Guy: big and hard
CamGirl: im glad
CamGirl: :0
Guy: u wanna see
CamGirl: U wanna tip...
Guy: U need to see me big and hard bb
CamGirl: U need to tip me for that
Guy: u dont wanna see me bb?
[about 3 quiet minutes pass...]
Guy: my cam is on for u bb. do u see me?

I had to lmao at this retard.... :lol:
his vanity is more than all there but it seems his brains ran down his mamas leg.
Reminds me of one of those YouTube cartoons about MFC.

Jupiter551 said:
despot69: put my bobk in your ass nonny
WTF does that even mean? I keep looking at my keyboard trying to figure out if the dude was like offset by one or two keys. The best idea I can come up with is that he meant bobc but even that is a reach.