AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ryhan_094: look wat dafuk tiks worls runs the way u thik if u thif u r a looser then ur

I don't even know what that means?!

Someone asked what I was doing today and I said I was going to the duck pond, and someone thought I meant a pub haha wtf! Made me giggle loads though haha! *easily amused*

Attachments

• LOLhahahha.JPG
    LOLhahahha.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 249
Miss__Kitty said:
Got this one a few days ago... wasn't entirely sure how to respond to it, lol.
Member: Mmm, I would love to fuck you from behind the feed you some BBQ.
Me: Lol... feed me some BBQ?
Member: Ya girl. I love fucking from behind and love BBQ... and I think I love you.

Lmao, that was def a first....
I've known someone who's used BBQ sauce as anal lube before. :?

i got an email that I thought was spam "do you sell pictures in bamboo gardens?"

thats all it said.
I ignored it....

then this guy comes into my room - TIPS me and I notice he has pmed me
"Do you sell pictures in bamboo?"
"It turns me on to see girls with bamboo"

I have to say weirdest fetish i have come across in a while.
I didnt know if i should post this in this thread or the fetish one.. oh well here it is!

Reactions: Jupiter551
AngelicTease said:
ryhan_094: look wat dafuk tiks worls runs the way u thik if u thif u r a looser then ur

Ha! I guess he thought he was giving worldly wisdom. My guess at a translation:

"Look. What the fuck. This world runs the way you think. If you think you are a loser, then you are."

Nordling said:
AngelicTease said:

"Look. What the fuck. This world runs the way you think. If you think you are a loser, then you are."

Blimey, can't believe someone managed to translate it, haha, thank you, and well done!

AngelicTease said:
Nordling said:
AngelicTease said:

Blimey, can't believe someone managed to translate it, haha, thank you, and well done!
I'm posting your dildo frustration somewhere on this forum btw! lol :D

04:19:15 PM xxxgikaxxx: DO YOU LIKE TITJOB?
04:19:58 PM xxxgikaxxx: SAY ME YES OR NO WITH YOUR HEAD THE NEXT QUESTIONS
04:20:00 PM xxxgikaxxx: OK?
04:20:39 PM xxxgikaxxx: DO YOU LIKE TITJOB?
04:21:31 PM xxxgikaxxx: DO YOU LIKE BLOWJOB BB?
04:22:07 PM xxxgikaxxx: I LOVE YOUR BODY
04:22:12 PM xxxgikaxxx: AND YOUR FACE IS PERFECT
04:22:17 PM xxxgikaxxx: SHOW ME YOUR FACE COMPLETE
04:22:20 PM xxxgikaxxx: FANTASTIC
04:22:38 PM xxxgikaxxx: I MASTURBATING TOO WITH YOU BB
04:23:14 PM xxxgikaxxx: SHOW ME YOUR FACE
04:24:17 PM xxxgikaxxx: I MASTURBATING SO HARD WITH YOU NOW
04:24:34 PM xxxgikaxxx: CAN I THINK THAT YOU SUCK MY DICK NOW BB?
04:26:48 PM xxxgikaxxx: ONLY JESSI
04:28:05 PM xxxgikaxxx: DILDO IN YOUR ASS PLEASE
04:28:41 PM xxxgikaxxx: MMMM DILDO DOWN WATER AND YOU COWGIRL MMMM
04:28:43 PM xxxgikaxxx: INTERESTING
04:29:15 PM xxxgikaxxx: CAN YOU SEE ME?
04:29:57 PM xxxgikaxxx: MMMMMMM
04:29:59 PM xxxgikaxxx: TITJOB
04:30:09 PM xxxgikaxxx: NOW SUCKING JESSI
04:30:14 PM Energy51: gika is a titjob
04:31:26 PM xxxgikaxxx: JESSI I NEED TO CUM IN YOUR FACE
04:31:29 PM xxxgikaxxx: CAN I?
04:32:34 PM xxxgikaxxx: JESSI ONE PRIVATE ONLY YOU AND ME?
04:36:00 PM xxxgikaxxx: JESSI DONT TALK ME AND DONT SHOW ME YOUR FACE
04:36:09 PM xxxgikaxxx: I DONT UNDERSTAND
04:36:52 PM xxxgikaxxx: FACE SHOW
04:37:43 PM xxxgikaxxx: NO FACE
04:37:46 PM xxxgikaxxx: I GO OUT
04:38:09 PM xxxgikaxxx: ONLY TITS NO
04:38:15 PM xxxgikaxxx: I NEED FACE
04:38:50 PM WhirledPeass: GIKA.....MAMAS GONNA GET YOU WITH THE SHOVEL

This was during a bubble bath. I edited the rest of the room out, but we had some real fun with this guy. My favourite part is where he threatens to leave because my face is off cam. It gets cut off, but at one point he types "JEJEJEJEJE" so I ask if he is a South American gamer (often stereotyped for being spammy and demanding in RPG & FPS games). to which is replied that he is "SPANISH HOTBOY". I then proceeded to nearly pee myself laughing in the bathtub.

Jessi said:
This was during a bubble bath. I edited the rest of the room out, but we had some real fun with this guy. My favourite part is where he threatens to leave because my face is off cam. It gets cut off, but at one point he types "JEJEJEJEJE" so I ask if he is a South American gamer (often stereotyped for being spammy and demanding in RPG & FPS games). to which is replied that he is "SPANISH HOTBOY". I then proceeded to nearly pee myself laughing in the bathtub.
god, I would have picked him for an Indian but seriously wtf this isn't rocket science, why don't they get that it's a public room full of people and they haven't even tipped - why do they expect attention?

MFC needs roving advisors (like GMs) who can pull someone aside semi-officially and have a conversation to try to figure out just what it is that hasn't made sense to them about the member-model interaction relationship.

I'm so happy I was in Jessi's room yesterday, oh my god. :lol: That guy was a genius. And the whole time he seemed to be totally oblivious to the other members making fun of him.

*Gika buys his first 200 tokens*

Last Name: XXXX
Middle initial: GIKA
First name: GIKAGIKA
Address: GiKA !@#$ STREET
Region: SHOW FACE
Credit Card Number: 123543 MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Expiry: NO

I forgot to put the month ban on after I got off cam last night, I almost hope he comes back :D

I have had this happend to me and I have seen it happen to other models but this member typically said: If you're real pinch your niple and I was all like wtf?

xxAmberxx said:
I have had this happend to me and I have seen it happen to other models but this member typically said: If you're real pinch your niple and I was all like wtf?

There are "models" who are not actually live, but broadcast a tape clip or loop. I've seen a few (very few, fortunately) turn up on MFC, but they are common on sites like Chatroulette (where a request like "touch your nose" is not uncommon to verify the other person is real). Probably a guy who's been fooled before being overly=suspicious!

Jessi said:

I forgot to put the month ban on after I got off cam last night, I almost hope he comes back :D

Omfg he's from SHOW FACE? So am I! I need to stop going to Walmart before he finds me.

StanislavJ said:
xxAmberxx said:

There are "models" who are not actually live, but broadcast a tape clip or loop. I've seen a few (very few, fortunately) turn up on MFC, but they are common on sites like Chatroulette (where a request like "touch your nose" is not uncommon to verify the other person is real). Probably a guy who's been fooled before being overly=suspicious!

At first I was gonna say "not a good test- some models don't want to pinch their nipples", then I realized that one of two things would happen in that case: model would ignore the member and he would assume she's fake and go elsewhere, or model would respond verbally that she's not willing to (or that a tip is required) in which case it's been verified anyway. And if she ignores him, well, maybe she's not the type of model he's looking for anyway.

Miss__Kitty said:
Got this one a few days ago... wasn't entirely sure how to respond to it, lol.
Member: Mmm, I would love to fuck you from behind the feed you some BBQ.
Me: Lol... feed me some BBQ?
Member: Ya girl. I love fucking from behind and love BBQ... and I think I love you.

Lmao, that was def a first....
I would not mind being fucked and being fed bbq sounds awesome!

Jessi said:

I was lucky enough to be guest perving you when this was happening and it has made this SO MUCH FUNNIER!

Reactions: Jessi
StanislavJ said:
xxAmberxx said:

It is really odd I think because why would someone want to do a fake show with a clip?

xxAmberxx said:
StanislavJ said:
xxAmberxx said:

It is really odd I think because why would someone want to do a fake show with a clip?

I would venture that the clip is usually of someone considerably more attractive than the person broadcasting it. Or someone scamming for tips but doesn't want to reveal their actual self for privacy reasons. On sites with no verification, like Chatroulette, most of the fake female clips are probably actually being broadcast by males.

I've only seen a few obvious clips on MFC. There was a series of clips with a teen-ish looking redhead, sometimes alone and sometimes with a friend, that I caught going out under at least 3 different screen names. It was obvious once you started seeing them repeatedly -- you note little specific little glitches or actions time and again. I haven't spotted them in a few weeks, so the perpetrators probably got kicked off.

There's also one purported domme on MFC who obviously uses clips -- usually the same static silent loops of someone seated and looking at the cam. That one I can't figure -- it's obvious from the tape that her hands are nowhere near a keyboard, so you'd think anyone engaging her in chat would figure it out pretty quickly.

Here's an interesting article about fake model accounts and recorded loops:

http://mycamgirl.net/behind-the-scenes/ ... n-camsites

There was one a while ago allegedly that was old recordings of a top model from a studio, that no longer worked there. There were apparently many hours of footage and someone typing responses so it wasn't completely obvious, and didnt do nude in public, not sure what group or pvt was like.
This caused an issue when the actual model, live, started an account and suddenly there were two of them LOL. Different room, hair slightly different length but unmistakedly the same girl.

Had one show with her then she (and the other account) disappeared, hopefully she didn't get banned along with the fake.

I caught one on a loop last night.... a studio girl that I used to visit. She was in private for almost the entire time online. I popped in to spy a couple of times and it dawned on me what was going on when she had the exact same 'gigglesnort' and dildo action about 3 hours apart.... :naughty: :naughty:

snakes2: i would love to get a razor into your panties
BlackxxxRose: A razor?....
(2 minutes later...)
snakes2: shave you

Dude must not have ever seen me bottomless. :lol:

blackxrose said:
(2 minutes later...)

Honestly, after the first statement you were thinking psycopath weren't you? I know I was. The two minute pause made me wonder if your reaction made him rethink his approach lol. Either way, any girl who let's a dude shave her without trying to take her panties off first is crazier than he is.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Rose
Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
(2 minutes later...)

Honestly, after the first statement you were thinking psycopath weren't you? I know I was. The two minute pause made me wonder if your reaction made him rethink his approach lol. Either way, any girl who let's a dude shave her without trying to take her panties off first is crazier than he is.
That was the first thing I thought and I told him as much. I said if he gets off on murdering women then I should be allowed to get off on castrating him. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
PlayboyMegan said:
One of the guys in my room said, "you can't be 115lbs, you must be 117lbs." Really dude, you are going to call me out from a 2lb difference?!
Sounds like he's probably gay. Did you tell him that?

blackxrose said:
PlayboyMegan said:
One of the guys in my room said, "you can't be 115lbs, you must be 117lbs." Really dude, you are going to call me out from a 2lb difference?!
Sounds like he's probably gay. Did you tell him that?
I should have! Funny thing is, I probably am 117lbs. models always round down. STALKER!

Reactions: Rose