AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ANTDAN: KILL THE PUPPETEER THEY WILL BE NO PUPPET-READ MY PROFILE PERFECT DATE IM NOT NAKED CLICK ON MY NAME IN THE WRITING PAGE

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Antdan

This was in AshaSnows room.
Who proceeded to read the whole thing, in a continuous rapid-fire manner, with no pauses.
It was strangely musical, and very awesome.
The words run together and lose sense.

About Me: TALK TO THE RUSSIAN MAFIA THEY WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH...GOD IS NOT A POPPETIER..ARCH ANGEL IS MY FATHER..IM A ALIEN..I JUST STARTED LEARNING...IM LIGHT BLUE MY SPIRIT I COULD BE RED OR ANY COLOR..THEY TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK IM ONE OF THEM A GORILLA BUT IM NOT ONE OF THEM...IF THEY MAKE YOU A ANIMAL THEY FUCK UP YOUR DNA AND UR BODY THEY TRY TO SWITCH SOULS THATS NOT GOOD IT GOES WRONG Y THEY TRY TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU SWITCH YOUR BODY AND OTHER STUFF VERY DANGEROUS DONT TRY IT...I WAS BORN IN DOWN TOWN MANHATTAN NEW YORK...MY FAMILY IS A WALKING TV EVERY THING YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME IS ON TV ALIENS and HUMAN LOOK LIKE MY FAMILY IN EARTH HEAVEN AND HELL AND THE GALAXY THEY LOOK LIKE US WE FAMOUS...THE HUMANS AND OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE GALAXY LOOK LIKE US LIKE BROTHER AND ME PUT TOGETTHER AS ONE OR MY SISTER AND ME OR MOTHER AND FATHER LOOK LIKE ME AND SO ON WITH MY FAMILY LILY ERIKA MARIA RAMON DANIEL ESPERANZA DIEGO NEPHEWS AND THE WAY THEY ARE HUMANS AND THE GALAXY HELL HEAVEN ....GOD SUN IS A FEMALE ITS A WOMEN WORLD SHE BROWN SKIN SHE IS ESPERANZA...MY GRANMOTHER IS WHITE GOD DAUGHTER IS BROWN MY MOTHER....VLAD IS MY UNCLE GOD BROTHER...GOD IS WHITE AND BROWN HES EVERYTHING HES FROM ANOTHER PLANET ALIEN

Reactions: SophiaLocke
FifthElephant said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Antdan

This was in AshaSnows room.
Who proceeded to read the whole thing, in a continuous rapid-fire manner, with no pauses.
It was strangely musical, and very awesome.
The words run together and lose sense.
Not sure they actually HAVE any sense

But I mean it's really positive in a way, the internet is empowering everyone in our society - even the local crazy-haired homeless madman wearing a sandwich board saying "THE END IS NIGH" is apparently now on MFC :clap:

PlayboyMegan said:
In private:
guy: I'm scouting for models and I would like you to model for me.
Me: I'll be happy to give you my agencies phone number.
*leaves private*
I got a guy in my room just recently who said he was a photographer. I started asking him a bunch of (detailed) questions as small talk, that only a real photographer would be able to answer correctly... he didn't stay in my chat room log either. LOL
I used to be with John Casablancas until they moved out of my City. So I knew just the right questions to ask.

I have been asked before to not post anything bad about another site or it's members, but I can tell you that he runs one of the sites that I used to go to and it has become full of trolls and he has let it go to them. Part of my name on twitter and MFC has the same last letters. I will post on my profile the sites that I frequent tomorrow after I get to work and it should be a little obvious which site it is after I put it up.

eHZw1.jpg

I've had a couple of odd ones while I was new (banana guy seems to be a common one for models) and twice I've had a guy come in to my room and ask if I have any rubber bracelets, like the "I Heart Boobies" one and things like that. When I say no, he then asks if I have anything else rubber, like boots or gloves. I say no, he leaves. (I do have one rubber bracelet, actually...I just don't think he'd appreciate that it's New Kids on the Block :lol: )

One guy did come in and ask me about diapers. For a long, long time. And it never, EVER got sexual. He first asked what I would do if I had a 12 year old son who wore diapers. Then if I'd let him wear them around the house. That went into if I'd change him, if I'd let him wear them in public, if I'd carry around a diaper bag, how would said diaper look, what would be in it...it went on and on. I had a regular PM me and ask, "What's up with this guy?" and I had to ask Diaper Dude to PM me this stuff because I was afraid he was scaring off others lol (Before my PM was FO). He eventually tipped me 20 tokens and left. Haven't seen him since.

Well, at least it gave me a story to tell :think:

BombChele said:
One guy did come in and ask me about diapers. For a long, long time. And it never, EVER got sexual. He first asked what I would do if I had a 12 year old son who wore diapers. Then if I'd let him wear them around the house. That went into if I'd change him, if I'd let him wear them in public, if I'd carry around a diaper bag, how would said diaper look, what would be in it...it went on and on. I had a regular PM me and ask, "What's up with this guy?" and I had to ask Diaper Dude to PM me this stuff because I was afraid he was scaring off others lol (Before my PM was FO). He eventually tipped me 20 tokens and left. Haven't seen him since.

Well, at least it gave me a story to tell :think:

Lol you mean it never ever got sexual for YOU, or me, or anyone who doesn't have some fantasy of being a grown-up walking around in a diaper being changed etc :lol:

EvaLee said:
Basic sneaked through my friends-only barrier while I was offline with this winner (wee-ner?):

compiq: i love open ass put head dick me slow around anal

anal's not the only thing he's slow around :p

i'm warmed UP so to speak.... won't take all that long :)

Private lasted 1 min 14 secs. Cause, you know, every model loves it when a guy only takes a minute.

Reactions: Megaclit
LadyLuna said:
i'm warmed UP so to speak.... won't take all that long :)

Private lasted 1 min 14 secs. Cause, you know, every model loves it when a guy only takes a minute.
Lol he's expressing HIS satisfaction. You know that good feeling you get when you land a bargain? lol

It's always the 1 or 0 token members who have the gall to say shit like this (and put an LOL after it as if it makes it ok).

Attachments

• 1tokensilly.jpg
    1tokensilly.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 349
AmberCutie said:
It's always the 1 or 0 token members who have the gall to say shit like this (and put an LOL after it as if it makes it ok).

Ughhh, this is the reason why I immediately have to leave a room when a girl I'm perving on goes private or group and I'm not taking part.
I really want to rip the guys a new asshole who complain that she went and call her a bitch or a token whore, and even the ones who try to figure out what guy it is that took her because he's a "fucking asshole". :roll:

AmberCutie said:
Also that generic dude in the hat avatar creeps me out for some reason

Reactions: VixenInFl
Jupiter551 said:
Also that generic dude in the hat avatar creeps me out for some reason

Looks a bit like a silhouette of Stan Laurel. Do we more zaftig members get one that looks like Oliver Hardy? :?

Reactions: Jupiter551
That's a lot of crazy Megan. Lol....I think you've exceeded your amount of 'crazy read' for the day. Those guys seem nuts.