AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jessi said:
JoleneJolene said:
Shaun__ said:
He claims to be capable of thinking, but I am still unsure that it is not just some kind of reflex actions.

*****275: your pussy is so cute,do you want to see my cock?
*****275: I just thought, maybe.

Hahaha! Were you there when some Random said...
That's a fake ass pussy
:lol: :lol: I made it out of play-doh!

No, this is a fake asspussy.
SE045001.jpg

One step ahead of me. Dammit!

mynameisbob84 said:
Jessi said:

Does anyone else look at this and think... poultry?

What's with the random tumor on the top left? Are tumors sexy now?

NerdgasmGirl said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Jessi said:

Does anyone else look at this and think... poultry?

What's with the random tumor on the top left? Are tumors sexy now?

Theres some kind of knob protrusion from the vagina, and I think the bumps above the clitoris are meant to represent pubes.

:D I thought the "tumor" on the top left made the whole thing look like a terribly malformed hand, and the tumor is its wrist. lol

LovelyLemon said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I think it's safe to say that the 'n' word makes many (most?) non-Black people cringe too. In fact, there are many cam girls who refuse to do race play private shows where guys ASK them to call them the 'n' word (yes, sometimes guys request those kind of shows), because they're just not comfortable with it.

I'm one of those, I don't do race play. Partially because only a six figure token amount could possibly help offset the horror of having one of those shows leak onto a tube site, and partially because 99% of the time the member asking me to call him a dirty n-word is in actually a white guy and the inherent psychology behind that has never sat well with me :?

really reminded me of this

Jupiter551 said:
LovelyLemon said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I think it's safe to say that the 'n' word makes many (most?) non-Black people cringe too. In fact, there are many cam girls who refuse to do race play private shows where guys ASK them to call them the 'n' word (yes, sometimes guys request those kind of shows), because they're just not comfortable with it.

I'm one of those, I don't do race play. Partially because only a six figure token amount could possibly help offset the horror of having one of those shows leak onto a tube site, and partially because 99% of the time the member asking me to call him a dirty n-word is in actually a white guy and the inherent psychology behind that has never sat well with me :?

really reminded me of this

Too funny, I love the Onion Network

I get a variety of compliments on what great shape I am in "for my age"...(I must admit I deliberately misinform y'all on my profile. baha.) ;)

*I may or may not have said that I humped Elvis...

**I may or may not have made that many tokens...bahaha!

:hello2:

Attachments

• ImayhavehumpedElvis.png
    ImayhavehumpedElvis.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 195
member: so you fuck
model: tip than shows
member: tip for tits
model: yes
member: no
model: yeap
member: lesbian

So................no free flashes=lesbian. Interesting...

Don't mind them - it's very clear that those are the kind of members who thinks calling things homosexual or otherwise referencing things as 'gay' actually means anything. It's a laughable attempt, E- for effort at trying to getting a reaction of some sort.

hornygods said:
Don't mind them - it's very clear that those are the kind of members who thinks calling things homosexual or otherwise referencing things as 'gay' actually means anything. It's a laughable attempt, E- for effort at trying to getting a reaction of some sort.
Many deluded men are so full of themselves that if a woman doesn't instantly fall into insatiable lust at his mere presence or unhesitatingly fulfill his every desire, well, she must be a lesbian. :roll:

Reactions: Rose and LilyMarie
StanislavJ said:
Many deluded men are so full of themselves that if a woman doesn't instantly fall into insatiable lust at his mere presence or unhesitatingly fulfill his every desire, well, she must be a lesbian. :roll:

I seem to meet lots of lebians in clubs :?

I started celebrating the Irish around 8am. So, perhaps my brains are a little confused, but I can't make heads or beers of this one. Why do they save the funniest shit for PM?

RandomPMer: ok mini baby open my cum and give me feet ice cream

JickyJuly said:
I started celebrating the Irish around 8am. So, perhaps my brains are a little confused, but I can't make heads or beers of this one. Why do they save the funniest shit for PM?

RandomPMer: ok mini baby open my cum and give me feet ice cream
ksTtO.gif
Mmmmmmmm.......feet ice cream.......

If you visit my room just to rave about another model that we both like ("Hey, Fox! ____ told me to check you out."..."I LOVE ____!"...*1 minute later*..."I just can't get enough of ____!"), that will annoy the fuck out of me.

Also, I WILL NOT follow you back on Twitter just because you came to my room to talk about how cool ____ (our fave model) is. You want me to follow you back on Twitter? Then impress me. Tip me when you can, and have friendly conversations with me that don't involve you declaring your undying love for _____.

Note: member name has been changed to what I replied ot him with

tonz: can u tur n around

me (speaking): ton z if you tip 1 gold I will be glad to turn around for you!

tonz: well then by
i guess u dont like

Yup, cause 35 cents is totally enough to make me do something I don't like to do! :roll:

I am having the weirdest conversation with a woman on fetlife.
Normally I would have stopped talking to her by now, but I'm trying to distract myself from studying. That's why I'm still "discussing" things with her. xD

her: you are open skype show offers?

me: sorry?

her: i looked your photos
you are pretty..
and i want to ask you something
i have an offer.. let me explain it ?

me: I don't really do skype shows.
but please explain :)

her: umm i see..
i m looking an open minded pretty girl who can be modelling on web cam(via skype)
i mean you wear different kinds of clothes(not naked or something anyway)
and i take photos on computer..
i send money via western union or pay pal.. i send 100 euro..
are you interested in it ?

me: How long would that take?

her: about 70-80 mins..

me: What would you do with the screenshots?

her: i show the photos to a local modelling agency here.. if they like photos, i earn some extra money =)

me: well, there will be no "photos" if you just take screenshots from the webcam. I'm sure modelling agencies are interested in real photos, not webcam screenshots.

her: i use photoshops and add some creativity.. i dont know.. but some modelling agencies buy such those things..
i sold photos of 6 different girls before =)

:bs:

There's a long-running debate in lounge about whether the model Lovely_Cath is in fact two girls who are twins. The claim is that one is "fatter" and the other has smaller boobs, and that one does anal and the other does :lol:
The improbability of this makes me laugh my ass off :laughing-lmao:
Strangely, the theory has a number of supporters.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Just Me said:
Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that she only got upset with the incest and not the racial slurs?

While I assume it is a white guy with a penis so small it is an innie, it may be a black man. I have no problem calling people cracker asses or white trash so I can not be upset if other races use their own slurs as they see fit.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Shaun__ said:
Just Me said:
Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that she only got upset with the incest and not the racial slurs?

While I assume it is a white guy with a penis so small it is an innie, it may be a black man. I have no problem calling people cracker asses or white trash so I can not be upset if other races use their own slurs as they see fit.

The racial slurs aren't actually that unsual being a camgirl. Just as I get white guys wanting me to humiliate and degrade them, I'm sure a lot of white girls get a lot of black guys wanting to be called nigger. It's like the ultimate slave/master roleplay. I remember even watching a fetish documentary which touched on it a bit and it was pretty interesting and kind of hot :-D .

I only call people niggers when they ask me to in exclusive (true private on MFC). Do NOT want someone who isn't turned on by that fetish walking in on it, because I don't use the word in real life.

It doesn't bother me much, because I didn't grow up around racism. When I saw a black girl for the first time in my life, I was 11 years old, and I remember staring for a bit just cause I'd never seen skin that color before, and then going back to ignoring her like I did the rest of the human race at the time.

Color is not an issue with me, so I have no issue with the racism fetish. I grew up in New England, where two things mattered: your family's honor and your intelligence. So insulting family and intelligence, I can't take. But insulting things that don't matter (like race, religion, or such), I can do that if they want me to. I'm also very sensitive to the fact that others might not want to see me insulting such things. Just like to someone else, being called stupid might roll right off their shoulders, but call them weak and they get very upset.

I find a few fetishes umm, not particularly nice, but two adults engaging in racial name-calling in a roleplay session (while I find it pretty weird and distasteful) it's NOT EVEN CLOSE to living out incest fantasies. If it was a white guy talking shit like that to a black camgirl, against her consent, and advocating racially themed violence and/or rape...then yeah that is (imo) crossing a whole other line.

I've seen enough profiles around to know that some girls do incest roleplay stuff, and generally I think people should do as they wish if it doesn't harm others, but a lot of incest stuff is actually better termed pedophilia fantasies. I'm not convinced people with that kind of...desire...are gaining any benefit from living out a fantasy, and there should be zero tolerance on it.

If a guy gets so excited spilling all his secret taboo fantasies in a pvt about what he wants to do to his stepdaughter, while a model is being paid to give off conflicting signals of not wanting it/wanting it that next time he gets drunk he can't control himself and rapes her, I wouldn't go so far as to say the model is an accomplice, but she's at least become involved.

Reactions: LadyLuna