AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Geez i just turned 22. Guess i better make the most of my last year on cam before im to old lmao. Idiots!

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
I had to ban someone (1 of like 10 people in my room :? ) for calling Carlton Banks the N-Bomb today.

Attachments

• carltonbank.jpg
    carltonbank.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 166
CRANK2911: Point your hot body
CRANK2911: nice
CRANK2911: Look what you with me does
CRANK2911: i have a big tail
CRANK2911: can i see your crisp ass

:lol:

Reactions: LailaBaise
I had some guy in my chat room this afternoon who was CONVINCED I was lying about being Canadian and was actually in Russia. Even though I speak fluent English AND you could clearly see it was still day time through the window behind me.

JickyJuly said:
I had to ban someone (1 of like 10 people in my room :? ) for calling Carlton Banks the N-Bomb today.

Thank you for doing that. :thumbleft:

I've seen a guy make a fucked-up racist comment about Black women in a model's room (White model) before, and the model bust out laughing. She seems cool, but the fact that she thought that shit was funny irritated me.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Teagan_Chase said:
Geez i just turned 22. Guess i better make the most of my last year on cam before im to old lmao. Idiots!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
sweetiebatman said:

...it's a German. :banghead:

Its really not that obvious! :whistle:

sweetiebatman said:
LilyMarie said:
sweetiebatman said:

Germans use weird words for sexual things. Umm... No offense, German ladies. I just can't stop thinking of a cute little puppy tail in place of his wingerwang.

fiver said:
LacieLaPlante said:
i have a problem not i found so much that i want in that perfect girl and there you are so now that we have met you now see your future man and its not bad im a good hearted person that has had a rough life and i get screwed bad every time my kind ness is takin as weakness and then it happens well now i found you i have another problem and its that i like sex to be just us not everyone else so as for the showing off on cam u have to stop i wont let you show the world what is mine ok now we got that out of the way so i want you to know that dont ever cheat on me and its all go and i was joking about that it dont bother me that bad but u are not having sex with thenm so why not make money at it its not hard work and the pay is good u are so wow i am glad i found you i was looking to do that and the one that did i was going to spend more time with and enjoy what they offered me and i was going to spend on them but now i wow its scary to think of all the things that make you i have wanted small body small chest and red hair i think that well its so hot on women like u ok andyou to me act like you are a very simple and like the little things about life and not high maintenance but can pull off a good look and thats one more thing too well oh and you are the type to hold your ground if you are right on the thing at hand well theres more but why go any long er you know you and i feel that this is right to happen not trying to rush things i just have a good feeling with you and i well i hope you call it wont be a mistske i am a good man just if you think that you may feel something for me give it a chance

Was there any punctuation there at ALL?!?!?

Wow. What a doozy. You might need a restraining order for this one :lol:

Wow. That's annoying and almost unreadable.

AllisonWilder said:
fiver said:
LacieLaPlante said:
i have a problem not i found so much that i want in that perfect girl and there you are so now that we have met you now see your future man and its not bad im a good hearted person that has had a rough life and i get screwed bad every time my kind ness is takin as weakness and then it happens well now i found you i have another problem and its that i like sex to be just us not everyone else so as for the showing off on cam u have to stop i wont let you show the world what is mine ok now we got that out of the way so i want you to know that dont ever cheat on me and its all go and i was joking about that it dont bother me that bad but u are not having sex with thenm so why not make money at it its not hard work and the pay is good u are so wow i am glad i found you i was looking to do that and the one that did i was going to spend more time with and enjoy what they offered me and i was going to spend on them but now i wow its scary to think of all the things that make you i have wanted small body small chest and red hair i think that well its so hot on women like u ok andyou to me act like you are a very simple and like the little things about life and not high maintenance but can pull off a good look and thats one more thing too well oh and you are the type to hold your ground if you are right on the thing at hand well theres more but why go any long er you know you and i feel that this is right to happen not trying to rush things i just have a good feeling with you and i well i hope you call it wont be a mistske i am a good man just if you think that you may feel something for me give it a chance

Was there any punctuation there at ALL?!?!?

Wow. What a doozy. You might need a restraining order for this one :lol:

Wow. That's annoying and almost unreadable.

Probably would have left out the word "almost".

Evvie said:
Germans use weird words for sexual things. Umm... No offense, German ladies. I just can't stop thinking of a cute little puppy tail in place of his wingerwang.
We don't have any slang words for 'penis' that can be taken somewhat seriously, there's no equivalent to 'cock' or 'dick'. It's really bad. Everything sounds ridiculous. I wish I could just speak English with my guy instead. :(

LilyMarie said:
Evvie said:
We don't have any slang words for 'penis' that can be taken somewhat seriously, there's no equivalent to 'cock' or 'dick'. It's really bad. Everything sounds ridiculous. I wish I could just speak English with my guy instead. :(
In translation, schwanz (tail) seems nutty, but without the translation and just going by the sound of the word... :)

eclipse76 said:
MadisonLeigh said:
No, not at all. I look younger than I am, so I think a lot of guys come in my cam room thinking that I am 18 or 19, and are then disappointed because I'm not fresh out of high school. I think there are a variety of reasons that guys like the barely legal thing, and it doesn't seem to just be an American thing.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I do not meant liking 18-19 yo women, I meant making a little "fuss" because the dude is one or two years younger than the lady. Like why would you care if you're 24 and I'm 26.
Actually I do think it's a big deal for some guys. It's a power issue. If a man is younger than his lady, he somehow is less powerful/wise/in-control than she is. I think it's silly. There is a certain truth to "older and wiser" but when it's a matter of just a few years, it's negligible.

ComicOzzie said:
stevox85: I'm going to knock on your door in 10 mins, prepare to be raped

When the model got mad, he of course claimed it was just a joke. Ha-ha!

I will admit that I'm guilty of making fun of a troll by joking about him getting fucked up the ass by a big-dicked guy named Bubba, but as for the "I wanna rape you"/"Prepare to be raped" comments that we occasionally get in public chat...YIKES!

Evvie said:
sweetiebatman said:
LilyMarie said:
sweetiebatman said:

Yeah I guess he's some kind of pointer dog - this one perhaps? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Shorthaired_Pointer

AmberCutie said:
eclipse76 said:
MadisonLeigh said:
No, not at all. I look younger than I am, so I think a lot of guys come in my cam room thinking that I am 18 or 19, and are then disappointed because I'm not fresh out of high school. I think there are a variety of reasons that guys like the barely legal thing, and it doesn't seem to just be an American thing.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I do not meant liking 18-19 yo women, I meant making a little "fuss" because the dude is one or two years younger than the lady. Like why would you care if you're 24 and I'm 26.
Actually I do think it's a big deal for some guys. It's a power issue. If a man is younger than his lady, he somehow is less powerful/wise/in-control than she is. I think it's silly. There is a certain truth to "older and wiser" but when it's a matter of just a few years, it's negligible.

I think it stems from younger dating cliches as well. The freshman girl dating the senior guy is more synonymous with pop culture than it is the other way around. A lot of guys therefore think that a younger guy isn't desirable by an older woman, when in reality once you get into your 20s is probably not as much of an issue. Besides, you can't just lump every girl/guy into one cliche!

The_Brown_Fox said:
JickyJuly said:

Thank you for doing that. :thumbleft:

I've seen a guy make a fucked-up racist comment about Black women in a model's room (White model) before, and the model bust out laughing. She seems cool, but the fact that she thought that shit was funny irritated me.

I will admit, I do laugh at racist jokes... but I also laugh at sexist jokes and religion jokes and just about anything, even shit that should be offensive to myself (I used to be a girl scout, used to be catholic, and still feel offended by people who think the pope is the devil). So, if you see someone do that in my room, feel free to tell a cracker joke, or a polok (sp?) joke, or whatever joke you think is a good comeback. I like to laugh at stereotypes, because I believe that while they do apply to a large number of people, they don't 100% fit more than a very few, and that the negative ones simply point to where we need to do a better job. (like, negative stereotypes about black people simply point to the USA needing to do a better job at educating people of every color)

HOWEVER- I do not condone the use of the n-word. While joking about race is one thing, actual hate is another. Hence why I thanked her for banning the guy.

dustinxxxizzle said:
I think it stems from younger dating cliches as well. The freshman girl dating the senior guy is more synonymous with pop culture than it is the other way around. A lot of guys therefore think that a younger guy isn't desirable by an older woman, when in reality once you get into your 20s is probably not as much of an issue. Besides, you can't just lump every girl/guy into one cliche!
Most girls I've been with and/or talked to about this prefer the guy (on average) to be 1-2 years older. I dunno why, I guess it's like them preferring a guy that's taller? Partly the perception of maturity, confidence, and just social conditioning.

The_Brown_Fox said:

I totally see where youre coming from when it comes to being irritated by racial jokes and what not but - in the least offensive way possible - have you never laughed at a joke made at the expense of any other creed/race/religion/orientation/gender/body type/etc that is not applicable to you, yourself? and since i think it might be safe to at least half-assume we all have done that, do you feel as though you've laughed, or even giggled, because you are racist or prejudice against whoever/whatever group of people the comment was targeting.

the way i see it is (IMHO, and not saying that my opinion is CORRECT in any way, just want to throw a different perspective your way possibly...), i can relate because there will always be some dumb jewish stereotype joke said at some point whether it be in front of me (but not pertaining to me), to my face about someone else, or actually about me specifically. and on one hand, it gets annoying of course - stereotypes are stereotypes, but its still not the *LEAST* hurtful thing to hear, even when not directed at me, or someone i know individually. buuuuut, i can still appreciate the humor and light hearted way people in general poke fun at eachother, as long as its not from the wrong place. its (possibly unfortunate?) become a fairly accepted thing to make jokes at the expense of anything and any one that is at all different than us.

hearing a chick laugh because someone calls her "jewish" for not showing her tits for 5 tokies isnt going to change my opinion of her, even though, i find that an offensive stereotype (jews being cheap). or hearing someone complain they have a "jewish nose" or some shit.... like, not the sweetest thing to hear, but also not gonna make me think theyre a bad person... juuuuuuust my :twocents-02cents: not that they were asked for or necessary.

sounds like whoever the model was probably didnt laugh cause she "hates" black women, she probably laughed because she didnt really know what else to do... the same way i would if my own religion or anyone elses was brought up, or say you would, if a race completely unrelated to you was brought up in your room, and you had nothing to say in response to it... if it was a minor comment, that wasnt overly derogative to you or anyone you were close to, youd probably give them a courtesy laugh and move on with youre evening (i can only assume, unless you are somehow a superhuman with a super awesome amazing intense stance on human equality and felt personally offended by any comment anyone makes about any one else...)

ugh i hope i dont get hated on for being devils advocate or "butting in" for this one... fairly sure laughing model wasnt me either way, just cause we dont do much race talk in my room at all but - hopefully, you wont resent who ever it was for what seems like something fairly innocent...

CassieRamone said:
juuuuuuust my :twocents-02cents: not that they were asked for or necessary.
I've noticed your :twocents-02cents: is often worth considerably more than 2c Cassie :)

GAyIc.png

(He simply came into my room and said that without knowing where I'm from btw)

CassieRamone said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

I totally see where youre coming from when it comes to being irritated by racial jokes and what not but - in the least offensive way possible - have you never laughed at a joke made at the expense of any other creed/race/religion/orientation/gender/body type/etc that is not applicable to you, yourself? and since i think it might be safe to at least half-assume we all have done that, do you feel as though you've laughed, or even giggled, because you are racist or prejudice against whoever/whatever group of people the comment was targeting.

the way i see it is (IMHO, and not saying that my opinion is CORRECT in any way, just want to throw a different perspective your way possibly...), i can relate because there will always be some dumb jewish stereotype joke said at some point whether it be in front of me (but not pertaining to me), to my face about someone else, or actually about me specifically. and on one hand, it gets annoying of course - stereotypes are stereotypes, but its still not the *LEAST* hurtful thing to hear, even when not directed at me, or someone i know individually. buuuuut, i can still appreciate the humor and light hearted way people in general poke fun at eachother, as long as its not from the wrong place. its (possibly unfortunate?) become a fairly accepted thing to make jokes at the expense of anything and any one that is at all different than us.

hearing a chick laugh because someone calls her "jewish" for not showing her tits for 5 tokies isnt going to change my opinion of her, even though, i find that an offensive stereotype (jews being cheap). or hearing someone complain they have a "jewish nose" or some shit.... like, not the sweetest thing to hear, but also not gonna make me think theyre a bad person... juuuuuuust my :twocents-02cents: not that they were asked for or necessary.

sounds like whoever the model was probably didnt laugh cause she "hates" black women, she probably laughed because she didnt really know what else to do... the same way i would if my own religion or anyone elses was brought up, or say you would, if a race completely unrelated to you was brought up in your room, and you had nothing to say in response to it... if it was a minor comment, that wasnt overly derogative to you or anyone you were close to, youd probably give them a courtesy laugh and move on with youre evening (i can only assume, unless you are somehow a superhuman with a super awesome amazing intense stance on human equality and felt personally offended by any comment anyone makes about any one else...)

ugh i hope i dont get hated on for being devils advocate or "butting in" for this one... fairly sure laughing model wasnt me either way, just cause we dont do much race talk in my room at all but - hopefully, you wont resent who ever it was for what seems like something fairly innocent...

The voice of common sense speaks, and for only 2 cents :handgestures-salute:

CassieRamone said:

I think you (and possibly the people who thanked your post) misinterpreted what I said. I didn't say anything about the model being racist, nor did I say that I hate her or think she's a bad person. In fact, I said that I think she's cool. I said I was irritated by the member's comment and the model's reaction to it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Bocefish said:
Maybe the comment was actually funny :dontknow: There's plenty of fucked up racial jokes that are funny. Unless it was intentionally meant to hurt somebody, I wouldn't consider a WTF moment.

:twocents-02cents:

When Black people joke about how much they love red-flavored Kool-Aid (Red is not a flavor...lmao!) and how they don't know a damn thing about golf, that's cool. :cool:

When some idiot jokes about Black women on welfare, needing to abort their babies because they'll grow up to be criminals, I don't consider that "innocent." Sorry.

And if it's so innocent, I'd like to see him try to use that joke in a Black model's room (I bet he won't).....