AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
id love to watch you ride toy
while laying flat on your stomach
ass facing camera

"Um, to ride a toy, it has to be braced against something. If I'm flat on my stomach, there's nothing it can brace against, so my pelvis is gonna have to have at least a bit of distance between it and the bed"

would you be able hold it with your hand underneath

That is physically impossible because I will have no space between my stomach and the bed, if I'm lying flat. What I can do

(he leaves)

They're wanting me to bend space now!

Reactions: Jupiter551
LadyLuna said:
They're wanting me to bend space now!

Yes, the Spice must flow after all.

Cvlgu.jpg

gExZs.jpg

So this is a first PM from a basic member I have never seen in my room, or anywhere else for that matter, and never talked to:

rocxstar: do you have any abuse in your past
DigitalSweety: Wow, hey, that's a pretty heavy question right off the bat.
DigitalSweety: Do you walk up to random strangers in grocery stores and ask them questions like that?

DigitalSweety said:
So this is a first PM from a basic member I have never seen in my room, or anywhere else for that matter, and never talked to:

DigitalSweety: Do you walk up to random strangers in grocery stores and ask them questions like that?

:clap:

I think next time I'm going to say "who doesn't?" or "why, do you?" (I get it a lot, and while the answer is yes and I don't mind sharing since it was "just" verbal abuse... still rude of them to ask)

LadyLuna said:
DigitalSweety said:

:clap:

I think next time I'm going to say "who doesn't?" or "why, do you?" (I get it a lot, and while the answer is yes and I don't mind sharing since it was "just" verbal abuse... still rude of them to ask)
I got this guy also :) Apparently he is interesting in dominance and submission and the only way he knows how to express it is through real life abuse.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'm fine with dominance and submission kinks but I assumed he was a troll or an "amateur psychologist". That aside, it's pretty arrogant to assume that a model would want to relive personal abuse for your sexual gratification - assuming he ever meant to tip or go to private at all. I have a ton of guys who already try to get dirty talk/view-my-cam-bb for free, as well as a member who keeps trying to "save" me.

VeronicaChaos said:
ooh! I think I know this one! It's a redban/deathsquad thing. (a podcast situation that I really don't understand, to be honest) I don't know what it means, but once redban tweeted me and suddenly there were a million guys talking about olive garden. Did he also mention breadsticks?

Maybe this is why there have been quite a few guys saying things along the lines of..

"If I take you to Olive Garden, will you let me fuk you bb?"

I just thought it was a "clever" way of calling me cheap. :oops:

bw1969us: NNN
bw1969us: MMM
bw1969us: \MMM
lordofbliss: very beautiful!
bw1969us: AHOLA
bw1969us: AHOLA
bw1969us: YUMMY
bw1969us: YUMMU
chantell: tyy
bw1969us: GOOOD
bw1969us: GOOOD
bw1969us: \
bw1969us: MM
bw1969us: I LIKE
bw1969us: SOLD

bw1969 has a way with words.

During prvt ( I was wearing heels)

Member: "Put your stiletto heel up your pussy bb
Member: "Take that dildo out of your ass and suck on it bb"

Me: " I do not put myself at risk of sickness or injury to fulfil your sick degrading fantasies Goodbye"

Ends Prvt
My number 1 camgirl rule
I will never compromise my health or safety for money

maxlong: how long is ur tongue?
maxlong: can i c down your throat?

LilyMarie said:
u68kH.png

...because, as we all know, a woman's pussy lips get all big and wide if she has sex with more than 3 guys.
Female anatomy - how does it work?

I'm lead to believe it works a bit like a Subway rewards card. Buy three Subway sandwiches, get a free sandwich. Have sex three times, get a bigger pussy! You can get a free sandwich/bigger pussy once you've bought six sandwiches/had sex six times. This keeps going until you fill out the card. By the end of it all you'll have bought 12 sandwiches and recieved four free, and had sex 12 times and be the proud owner of mahooooooosive pussy.
At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. It's been a while since sex ed :?

mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:
u68kH.png

...because, as we all know, a woman's pussy lips get all big and wide if she has sex with more than 3 guys.

I'm lead to believe it works a bit like a Subway rewards card. Buy three Subway sandwiches, get a free sandwich. Have sex three times, get a bigger pussy! You can get a free sandwich/bigger pussy once you've bought six sandwiches/had sex six times. This keeps going until you fill out the card. By the end of it all you'll have bought 12 sandwiches and recieved four free, and had sex 12 times and be the proud owner of mahooooooosive pussy.
At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. It's been a while since sex ed :?

:/ is there a time limit or something? Cause... I sure as hell have had sex more than 12 times, but I tend to take breaks in-between the three and threes... If you don't use them all within a month, does your pussy go back to normal or something?

:p

mrfine: you judt goin yo sit tjerr

My response was "you need to learn how to type English"

Sweetie, hold on. Two months, fourteen days, you will find the love of your life.

This same member was claiming that he had just gotten out of prison... should I be worried?

LilyMarie said:
u68kH.png

Personally I don't worry about how big or small a pussy is...as long as i don't hear an echo when i going down on the lady, or even worse, if it looks more like the entrance to Narnia :-D

Attachments

• eek flappy pussy.jpg
    eek flappy pussy.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 255
LilyMarie said:

I've gotten into this argument in the lounge with guys who claim that as soon as a chick has had kids her pussy can't be tight anymore (assuming she didn;t have a c-section). Off the top of my head I've slept with at least 3 women who've had kids, and I couldn't tell the difference in terms of vagina.

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
As soon as a chick has had kids her pussy can't be tight anymore.

Yeah, this is definitely NOT TRUE...lol. :whistle: Just a myth.

That's cool that you were there to set them straight. :thumbleft: I wish I could've been there on my member account, so that when they argued with you, I could tell them that YOU are right, and that I'm living proof of it...lol.

Within 2 minutes of logging in.

Smuhamm4: are you gonna get naked?
Smuhamm4: or waste time? lol
(Me: I'm so going to get naked, but not for you. *ban*)

Guest45515: make love
Guest45515: ok

Yeah, muting guests and basics was really easy and painless today.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the double post.

nice guy: Only 684 until nekkid guys!
TrappedOnMFC (=hornygods): can't it be only 684 'til (other member) plays the guitar for Lily's room?
Me (in kind of a crabby mood because naked countdown wasn't moving forward): You'd rather have (other member) playing the guitar than seeing me naked, eh?
TrappedOnMFC: ahahahaha Lily sounds jealous

Reactions: Nordling
As I said in another post, that guy that was like "Hey, I'm chad kroeger" and seemed to know about everything about him that he possibly could.

Then after me trying to send the videos and him apparently getting a virus I was accused of being a hacker and working for "the london tabloids", there are some interesting quotes in there:

have a nice night, cause tomorrow, my people will make sure you never exist again online
I know about you guys how you hack into peoples internet and publish private stuff, well you just fucked with the wrong man
you guys will rue the day you fucked with me
but trust me, there is no place for you to hide
I am sane but I'm not a fool
I actually bought shares of mfc in california several months ago, they will do whatever I tell them to do... so be fucking careful here
How many other girls have had the "I have shares in mfc" I've heard it's a popular choice for guys who are about to be banned!
and finally:
so tell that to your boss, let that be the headline "CHAD IS QUITTING NICKELBACK"

Ok there were a few other funny quotes in there, but this pretty much sums it up..... freaked out? I was....

I mean yes Nickleback are apparently very successful, but I'm a 21 year old brit, surely you'd pick someone I might actually want to shag?

Isabella_deL said:
I actually bought shares of mfc in california several months ago, they will do whatever I tell them to do... so be fucking careful here
How many other girls have had the "I have shares in mfc" I've heard it's a popular choice for guys who are about to be banned!
Didn't even realise MFC is a publicly listed company

Isabella_deL said:
creepiest part was today he messaged me apologising, and saying 'steve' his 'manager' got really scared about it! but other that that was super polite, like he had been before... definite WTF?! moments!
'Steve' is his neighbour's cat, watching him through a window

Reactions: IsabellaSnow