AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
maybe he thought you were dressing as nicki minaj, and you are better than that! hahaha

Yeah, guys have been asking if I'm trying to be like Nicki Minaj (No). I know who she is, but I'm not a fan and couldn't even name one of her songs if you asked me to...lol.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:
maybe he thought you were dressing as nicki minaj, and you are better than that! hahaha

Yeah, guys have been asking if I'm trying to be like Nicki Minaj (No). I know who she is, but I'm not a fan and couldn't even name one of her songs if you asked me to...lol.
lol This just shows the shallowness of the average member. As far as I know, a pink wig is just one of many wigs Nicki has worn.

Here's my own personal member mistake which I sadly did not get a screencap of. I was in PlayBoyMegan's room earlier when she was popping balloons, and I had told her "Pooping balloons scares the shit out of me." :oops:

Now, wouldn't that be a site to see? :lol:

LadyLuna said:
tabletki to ty bierzesz jeszcze

Jibberish or foreign language?

translate.google.com says it's Polish. (and translates it as "tablets that you take even")

Reactions: LadyLuna
Have you ever visited a chat room where there's some idiot giving the model the same tired ass-kissing compliment REPEATEDLY, that you wish you could just go "Dude, shut the fuck up!!!" :woops: :lol:

Sorry. I'm watching this weirdo post comments like:

"she is so hottttttttttttt
so hotttttttttttttttttttttttt
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
want so bad
wanttttttttttttttttt"

Ugh. Dude, go to bed. You need plenty of sleep for your GED class tomorrow.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Have you ever visited a chat room where there's some idiot giving the model the same tired ass-kissing compliment REPEATEDLY, that you wish you could just go "Dude, shut the fuck up!!!" :woops: :lol:

Sorry. I'm watching this weirdo post comments like:

"she is so hottttttttttttt
so hotttttttttttttttttttttttt
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
want so bad
wanttttttttttttttttt"

Ugh. Dude, go to bed. You need plenty of sleep for your GED class tomorrow.

I see it all the time.
After the 10th time I say
NOGED :tip or STFU

And you know it worked!!!

Once. :oops:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Always_Tim said:
LadyLuna said:
tabletki to ty bierzesz jeszcze

Jibberish or foreign language?

translate.google.com says it's Polish. (and translates it as "tablets that you take even")

Ah, so he's asking if I'm on drugs. I get that all the time! The answer is usually "just caffeine and sugar!" while holding up my bottle of coca-cola (pepsi gives me bad breath for some reason :( )

This fucking guy. Advertising Long John Silvers in my room all night. Fucking. awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• ljs.png
    ljs.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 343
Just started reading this thread from page 1 and laughing so hard my eyes are tearing. :lol:

Amber, you need to publish this thread as an ebook and become rich! My :twocents-02cents:

Risk4dRush: can u do any role playing bb
Risk4dRush: I want you to be my make believe 18 yr old daughter laying there masterbating, begging and taunting me to fuck you before mommy gets home..

Jupiter551 said:
Risk4dRush: I want you to be my make believe 18 yr old daughter laying there masterbating, begging and taunting me to fuck you before mommy gets home..

What's wrong with daddy/daughter? The only problem I see here is a couple of spelling errors.

BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:

What's wrong with daddy/daughter? The only problem I see here is a couple of spelling errors.

Because many people will agree that fantasizing about cheating on your wife with your own daughter qualifies as a "WTF?" thing. :lol: No matter how many times me and you may get guys in our rooms with that roleplay request (we're used to hearing strange shit like that in our rooms) , it's still gonna make other people's eyebrows raise like WTF, dude?????

The_Brown_Fox said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:

Because many people will agree that fantasizing about cheating on your wife with your own daughter qualifies as a "WTF?" thing. :lol: No matter how many times me and you may get guys in our rooms with that roleplay request (we're used to hearing strange shit like that in our rooms) , it's still gonna make other people's eyebrows raise like WTF, dude?????
That's not something anyone should be allowing themselves to fantasize about, it may lead to thinking it's "more or less ok" to start acting on it.... which it definitely isn't.

FrenchKitty said:
That's not something anyone should be allowing themselves to fantasize about, it may lead to thinking it's "more or less ok" to start acting on it.... which it definitely isn't.

Yeah, I thought it was sick when I was on ImLive and this dude was talking about how turned on he got when his daughter accidentally walked in on him jerking off one day. He was like "I was so turned on, I hope she catches me doing it again." :?