AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I was gonna put this in the model WTF thread, but I'm sure there will be a never ending number of member WTF moments and didn't want to hijack that thread.

Anyways...I was in LovelyLemons room when a premium named IncestKing asked her if she screws family members. :shock:

I must admit, Amy handled the situation with grace and humour as she does with most things. :clap:

FluffyDoll said:
"I'M SWEETING YOU BABY, I'M HOLDING MY COCK. OWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY COCKKKKKKKKKK."
:roll:

LOL

Reactions: sex_addicted_artist
How do models feel about their fans and how they act in their rooms, example - there is ravenqueen and lorellay4u from the same studio (a non nude romanian studio ?), lorellay is the better of the two and actually engages with her room instead of sitting there going pula pula. Both have this whiteknight kind of OCD fan group though, someone comes in and asks if she gets naked in pvt and the fanboys jump on this person but the models don't really answer the person asking the question.

English guy said:
How do models feel about their fans and how they act in their rooms, example - there is ravenqueen and lorellay4u from the same studio (a non nude romanian studio ?), lorellay is the better of the two and actually engages with her room instead of sitting there going pula pula. Both have this whiteknight kind of OCD fan group though, someone comes in and asks if she gets naked in pvt and the fanboys jump on this person but the models don't really answer the person asking the question.

There's no point in jumping down a member's throat if you aren't at least going to give them the answer to the question. Members aren't psychic. Even if it's on a model's profile, the girls' regulars should at least just say "no she doesn't do that" or whatnot.

jebbaz said:
I came into a models room and she had a song playing that I liked, so I asked her what it was and her regulars jumped me like I'd asked her to shit on herself in public chat. I just left, if thats how has her room run I don't wanna be part of it.
um wow

Mikeythegeek said:
So, I just noticed that Violet420 has started a new model account (I'm guessing she left a studio). Well, the first comment on her profile says...
you do hallwaysex bb?

WAT? :?: :think:

She's not Violet420 anymore? She was doing so well on the top 20 this month, I'm really confused what would make her do this.

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
So, I just noticed that Violet420 has started a new model account (I'm guessing she left a studio). Well, the first comment on her profile says...
you do hallwaysex bb?

She's not Violet420 anymore? She was doing so well on the top 20 this month, I'm really confused what would make her do this.

Hah, I hadn't even looked at Miss MFC in the last week or 2 so I hadn't noticed that. That is interesting.

Mikeythegeek said:
you do hallwaysex bb?

I just saw that! lol Yeah shes not with the studio anymore, so she needed a new name. Sucks that she loses her #11 spot and her 7000 cam score though

Reactions: Sneeqie