AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Member: "I want you to watch me suck a big black cock, I will tip you"
(I knew the member was a man he told me)
Me : - on the inside- ( :shock: Oh please :pray: :naughty: One million tokens?! :snooty: ) Me again after I was able to talk :" A real cock?"
Member: "I wish..!! I will borrow my wife's black dildo"

Just a little update on my previous post about a random purchasing a domain name with my MFC name. He asked me why I banned him and that he could make updates to the site or transfer it to me. I replied, "Please keep the domain name but do not make any updates to it. I do not want anyone else to have it or for it to be transferred or used, at all. " I attached his reply.
Yay, now I have to get MFC or PB involved. This is just great and a big WTF moment.

Edit: please no one visit that domain name, I fear there may be viruses on it.

Attachments

• crazy3.png
    crazy3.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 243
PlayboyMegan said:
Just a little update on my previous post about a random purchasing a domain name with my MFC name. He asked me why I banned him and that he could make updates to the site or transfer it to me. I replied, "Please keep the domain name but do not make any updates to it. I do not want anyone else to have it or for it to be transferred or used, at all. " I attached his reply.
Yay, now I have to get MFC or PB involved. This is just great and a big WTF moment.

lol 'updates'?

Jupiter551 said:
PlayboyMegan said:

lol 'updates'?

10/03/13 Update: Domain purchased for a cam girl without asking her if she even wanted it first. She didn't. Keeping it anyway.

15/03/12 Update: Cam girl domain was purchased for has gone dark on me. Banned me from her room. Inquiry underway.

20/03/12 Update: Cam girl domain was purchased for doesn't want me making updates to the site. Too late. I'll show her. I'm gonna update the shit out of this thing. She will rue the day she decided to not let a complete stranger buy a website domain for her!

mynameisbob84 said:
wanna touch boobs
mm
how do they smell like P

Maybe he meant to say something clever like 'petunias' or 'pomegranate' or 'pizza' and accidentally hit enter before he finished. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
PlayboyMegan said:

But now, keep your eye on playboymegan dot com for updates on some bonehead's hopeless legal battle. :lol:
(Don't really visit it, folks. As Megan said, you don't want to know what it may do to your computer. And I guarantee it won't buy anyone dinner beforehand.)

PlayboyMegan said:

Aren't you infringing on Playboy's trademark by the choice of your username on Myfreecams?

vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Aren't you infringing on Playboy's trademark by the choice of your username on Myfreecams?

Yeah, Megan! How dare you shoot with Playboy and then think to add that to your screen name!

:lol:

There is usually nothing a model can really do if someone buys their emd for the username they are using, in fact there's lots of models that have such generic or names that have been used before that they would be laughed at in court. I've bought several emd of models as investments and have monetized it,but all of them were names used by several other people over various times in various parts of the world.

AllisonWilder said:
vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Yeah, Megan! How dare you shoot with Playboy and then think to add that to your screen name!

:lol:
Hahahaha!!!
@vlad as far as I'm aware, they don't mind their models using the name "playboy" on any of their networking sites/handles.
However, someone who is not a PB model making websites with that name without their's or the models permission, I think they'd have a problem with that.

vlad.mazare said:
There is usually nothing a model can really do if someone buys their emd for the username they are using, in fact there's lots of models that have such generic or names that have been used before that they would be laughed at in court. I've bought several emd of models as investments and have monetized it,but all of them were names used by several other people over various times in various parts of the world.
Wait....you do the same thing as that guy did to me????

This case is a little bit different since the content he uploads will most likely not belong to him and the domain name is trademarked and he basically threatened me in his message. Pretty sure I can have it shut down if any content appears that is stolen, or at least have said content removed so the site remains blank.

PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:

This case is a little bit different since the content he uploads will most likely not belong to him and the domain name is trademarked and he basically threatened me in his message. Pretty sure I can have it shut down if any content appears that is stolen, or at least have said content removed so the site remains blank.

I used it for a non webcamming related site, and it wasn't a trademarked domain.

vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:

I used it for a non webcamming related site, and it wasn't a trademarked domain.
You'll have to elaborate for me. You found a webcam model? Liked her name? Bought the domain and used her model name? Then put random shit on it? Am I getting ths right???

Reactions: DudeExtreme
vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:

Cybersquatting on someone else's name is not cool, dude.

PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:

You'll have to elaborate for me. You found a webcam model? Liked her name? Bought the domain and used her model name? Then put random shit on it? Am I getting ths right???

I made an erotic image website from images I scraped from tumblr blogs(downloaded like 100,000 in 1 hour lol),and used a nulled pinterest wordpress theme.

@emptiedglass it wasn't cybersquatting like several other people have used the same name as the model was using for her username,and the model wasn't even attempting to use her username as a brandname outside of mfc.

vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:
PlayboyMegan said:
vlad.mazare said:

I made an erotic image website from images I scraped from tumblr blogs(downloaded like 100,000 in 1 hour lol),and used a nulled pinterest wordpress theme.
I'm so fucking lost right now.

vlad.mazare said:
That sounds even worse..... :?

Rose said:
vlad.mazare said:
That sounds even worse..... :?

It wasn't even really erotic image site, it was more of artsy semi erotic images,but mostly artsy nude photos. I had only 700 images before I gave up since I couldn't find of a way to mass upload all 100,000 I got.

Yes if someone bought vlad-mazare.com it wouldn't matter there's dozens of people with same name.