AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There's at least 2 other models that use the same name of this one,and one person had used it as far back as 2005, 5 years before the girl on mfc started using it. So its not really a brand yet. And the one on mfc isn't wanting to have it as a brand nor cares about it.

vlad.mazare said:
There's at least 2 other models that use the same name of this one,and one person had used it as far back as 2005, 5 years before the girl on mfc started using it. So its not really a brand yet. And the one on mfc isn't wanting to have it as a brand nor cares about it.
That's nice, but why do you think this is interesting, and why are you posting it in this thread about insane comments that members of cam sites make?

vlad.mazare said:
Rose said:
vlad.mazare said:
I made an erotic image website from images I scraped from tumblr blogs(downloaded like 100,000 in 1 hour lol),and used a nulled pinterest wordpress theme.
That sounds even worse..... :?

It wasn't even really erotic image site, it was more of artsy semi erotic images,but mostly artsy nude photos. I had only 700 images before I gave up since I couldn't find of a way to mass upload all 100,000 I got.

Yes if someone bought vlad-mazare.com it wouldn't matter there's dozens of people with same name.
And you totally missed the point, congrats! :woops:

Just in case anyone needs me to clarify, stealing images (what you just admitted to doing unless you used proper source credits with linking and conveniently left that part out) and putting them on 'your own' website is incredibly shady and disrespectful to the artist who created those images.

Rose said:
vlad.mazare said:
Rose said:
vlad.mazare said:
I made an erotic image website from images I scraped from tumblr blogs(downloaded like 100,000 in 1 hour lol),and used a nulled pinterest wordpress theme.

It wasn't even really erotic image site, it was more of artsy semi erotic images,but mostly artsy nude photos. I had only 700 images before I gave up since I couldn't find of a way to mass upload all 100,000 I got.

Yes if someone bought vlad-mazare.com it wouldn't matter there's dozens of people with same name.
And you totally missed the point, congrats! :woops:

Just in case anyone needs me to clarify, stealing images (what you just admitted to doing unless you used proper source credits with linking and conveniently left that part out) and putting them on 'your own' website is incredibly shady and disrespectful to the artist who created those images.

I hosted in Romania, but still agreed to DMCA notices if I had gotten one, but I made sure to not use any pic of webcam models or pics from met art.

PlayboyMegan said:
Just a little update on my previous post about a random purchasing a domain name with my MFC name. He asked me why I banned him and that he could make updates to the site or transfer it to me. I replied, "Please keep the domain name but do not make any updates to it. I do not want anyone else to have it or for it to be transferred or used, at all. " I attached his reply.
Yay, now I have to get MFC or PB involved. This is just great and a big WTF moment.

Edit: please no one visit that domain name, I fear there may be viruses on it.

:? I sort of take the whole virus thing as a challenge. I run 3 different virus checkers simultaneously so I'm always just a bit curious to see if anything can get past. :geek:
So I went to the site. Bad Jerry, I know. There's NOTHING on it but a link to your profile page. I looked at the source code to see if there was anything to it on the virus front. That's when I noticed his skill at 'updating' the page consisted of him typing up the link in OpenOffice and saving it as an HTML file. Yeah, mad web skills there for sure. :lol:

(During a wet t-shirt/shower show):

Random newbie: bet you won't pee in the shower

Me: Um, I peed before I got on cam, so... no.

Random newbie: bet you won't shit in the shower.

Me: God damn it, I'm too sudsy to hit the ban button. :lol:

Rose said:
vlad.mazare said:
^ hahah no shit lol half the models here at least post erotic images of themselves on tumblr!!

Reactions: Rose
Guy: um...what just happened? why was I just banned? am i missing something?

Me: are you still banned? sometimes MFC glitches.

Guy: you are so full of shit, i saw you click a few times and then i was banned. banning on MFC is not something that happens with a misclick

Me: Well if I did, I'm very happy with my decision after that comment! Seeya!

PlayboyMegan said:
(In my MFC mail)
"Do you also date?"
I assume he was asking if I go on dates with members or would go out with him.
My response, "Yes, I do date...my boyfriend."
"I'm going steady" :lol:

Just got reminded of this from a post a made in the other thread.

I have several older guys on MFC who are very serious about this and try to convince me that I cannot find an apartment in Bucharest for under 600 euros a month. They even say they looked at the search results in Romanian (apartamente de inchiriat in bucuresti) and not Apartment for rent in Bucharest,and 600 euros was the minimum.

Those same guys also try to convince me that you can't make more then $300/month because that is the average salary there. Yet, there's Internet Marketers making $5,000/month and up, webcam models making as much as $100,000 a month. Working for someone else isn't the only way to make money. :lol:

vlad.mazare said:

I have several older guys on MFC who are very serious about this and try to convince me that I cannot find an apartment in Bucharest for under 600 euros a month. They even say they looked at the search results in Romanian (apartamente de inchiriat in bucuresti) and not Apartment for rent in Bucharest,and 600 euros was the minimum.

Those same guys also try to convince me that you can't make more then $300/month because that is the average salary there. Yet, there's Internet Marketers making $5,000/month and up, webcam models making as much as $100,000 a month. Working for someone else isn't the only way to make money. :lol:

huh? I don't understand why any of this matters... like. at all..

Miss_Lollipop said:
vlad.mazare said:

huh? I don't understand why any of this matters... like. at all..
I guess those were things that members said that made vlad go "WTF".
But it still doesn't matter, or belong into this thread. At all. :?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Cause if you mention how you found a nice one in a room, and it was only like 300 euro a month, these guys will say its not real and that apartments in bucuresti are much more expensive and start at 600 euros with a good one being at least 1000 euros.

How does this not qualify as a WTF?

Vlad's responses to inane arguments make me go wtf. :)

Vlad you're just talking about a disagreement, about something that really should only be of concern to a person who is actually living there... that's why.

Are you considering moving? LOL

Editing to add a WTF: Got this in my MFC mail 2 days ago:

i dear models I am (NAME REMOVED) asking for your help for a 1 ½ year Daughter Of a new model named (NAME REMOVED) on MFC site that needs tips to make money to pay the doctor’s and hospital to fix her little girls heart or she will die,, she needs your help to push some tokens her way by your guys or you,, all will be loved by me and her for anything you can do. THANK YOU ALL.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
It an argument the guy claimed to have both searched on Google in Romanian and have lived there for several years. Yet he didn't know anything about the prices, and trying to convince me I was wrong. This same guy also claims to have CIA contacts that can kill people if you talk bad to one of his favourite models.

I'm moving there in July because I can make 5x more within a month then I can in usa.

vlad.mazare said:
This same guy also claims to have CIA contacts that can kill people if you talk bad to one of his favourite models.

well there's your wtf right there buddy. THAT is a WTF.

The rest? Semantics... to me.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Editing to add a WTF: Got this in my MFC mail 2 days ago:

i dear models I am (NAME REMOVED) asking for your help for a 1 ½ year Daughter Of a new model named (NAME REMOVED) on MFC site that needs tips to make money to pay the doctor’s and hospital to fix her little girls heart or she will die,, she needs your help to push some tokens her way by your guys or you,, all will be loved by me and her for anything you can do. THANK YOU ALL.
That's a serious WTF, yes. I didn't know situations like that are still possible.