AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LilyMarie said:
I had the epitome of a basic in my room tonight... wooow... he really lived up to all the clichés! :D
For easier readability, I'm cutting out all other conversation :mrgreen:

04:51:51 PM honeybum21: your really hot
04:52:16 PM honeybum21: damn it girl
(me: thanks)
04:52:31 PM honeybum21: no prob
04:54:15 PM honeybum21: nice clev
04:55:27 PM honeybum21: nice bra
04:56:07 PM honeybum21: thats wonderful and yumm

04:56:35 PM honeybum21: when you gon show us your biibs???
04:56:46 PM honeybum21: boobs
04:58:22 PM LilyMarie: "http://i.imgur.com/SUr280K.jpg"
04:58:42 PM LilyMarie: ^ requested pic of my biibs
04:58:55 PM honeybum21: what bout your boobs??

05:01:02 PM honeybum21: i wish i can give you tokens but i cant
(me: of course you can, just become a premium)
05:02:01 PM honeybum21: well im a basic member
(me: then become a premium! Everybody has 20 dollars.)
05:03:30 PM honeybum21: well i buy beer for parties so i dont have money
(me: wow, I think it's time for you to go!!)
05:04:07 PM honeybum21: kiss my ass ugly bitch

From complimentary to asshat douchebag in 12 minutes. He should submit that to the Troll Hall of Fame for induction consideration.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Jebbaz said:
Mikeythegeek said:
So, I just noticed that Violet420 has started a new model account (I'm guessing she left a studio). Well, the first comment on her profile says...
you do hallwaysex bb?

WAT? :?: :think:
I just saw that! lol Yeah shes not with the studio anymore, so she needed a new name. Sucks that she loses her #11 spot and her 7000 cam score though

I don't see low camscore ever really being a problem for a popular or successful model. Also, the "new model" status along with her face might introduce her to more members.

LailaBaise said:
mynameisbob84 said:
LailaBaise said:
LilyMarie said:
https://twitter.com/ahmd27027553

Ok yes.
open ok have. :thumbleft:

Who was that awesome dood who was tweeting you amazing jokes about his iPhone? He was a comedic genius.
what...you? :?

No, not me, yo :) I think he was Asian. And he had an amazing joke about a broken iPhone.

He wasnt too pleased when I told him it was 100 tokens for a close up of my asshole... or that I had a closeup video he could just buy for 50 tokens.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-29 at 2.11.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-29 at 2.11.36 AM.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 401
HarmlessSquirrel said:
zippypinhead said:
I've spent my allowance on butt hole more than I might like to admit.

I think we need to change that other thread to "51 things to do sexually before you die" to include "spend your allowance on butt hole."

I think if more people spent their allowance on butt hole more often, the world in general would probably be a happier place.

FYI, smarter zombie herds than these guys are postulated in a number of potential apocalypse scenarios:
alan_blackops360: yes loveeeeeeeee assss
raceteam1: face,please
bograa: [:hearts] asssssssssssssssssssssssssss
bograa: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
alan_blackops360: enjoyyy lovee
bograa: asssssssssssssssssssssssss bb
alan_blackops360: my name Alan

I had a request yesterday to "piss out of my nipples"... yes my nipples. I have no clue what the hell he meant as clearly his first language wasn't English nor did I care since he was a basic. So when I laughed and said that was anatomically impossible for me to do, sorry buddy! He flipped out on me, saying it was possible and to go fuck myself before leaving my room. My room was in hysterics by that point and I still have no clue what he meant.

MissyLuvsU said:
I had a request yesterday to "piss out of my nipples"... yes my nipples. I have no clue what the hell he meant as clearly his first language wasn't English nor did I care since he was a basic. So when I laughed and said that was anatomically impossible for me to do, sorry buddy! He flipped out on me, saying it was possible and to go fuck myself before leaving my room. My room was in hysterics by that point and I still have no clue what he meant.

I'm sorry that was me...I had watched a documentary on youtube about the pissing nipples of Nepal and wanted to experience it myself :* Please forgive me :)

This little exchange has been eating at me since it happened earlier tonight. It'll probably keep eating at me. The whole thing was a big festering ball of WTF. I sincerely don't understand hate, especially hate so strong that you can just casually drop it into public conversations with total strangers, as if that sort of behavior is normal. This sort of stuff really gets me riled.

And today I learned that referring to Jewish people as "shape shifters" is not hate speech. It's either opinions or facts. I'm not sure which. I'll have to google it. I wasn't thrilled with the model's enabling response to the inquiry, either, but I wasn't in a position to do much more than add this clown to my ignore list and leave the room to cool down for a bit. Blasting away at him would have just hurt her income, and I have no right to do such a thing, whatever my views.

Seriously, what the fuck.

Attachments

• fuckingbigot.jpg
    fuckingbigot.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 244
zippypinhead said:
This little exchange has been eating at me since it happened earlier tonight. It'll probably keep eating at me. The whole thing was a big festering ball of WTF. I sincerely don't understand hate, especially hate so strong that you can just casually drop it into public conversations with total strangers, as if that sort of behavior is normal. This sort of stuff really gets me riled.

And today I learned that referring to Jewish people as "shape shifters" is not hate speech. It's either opinions or facts. I'm not sure which. I'll have to google it. I wasn't thrilled with the model's enabling response to the inquiry, either, but I wasn't in a position to do much more than add this clown to my ignore list and leave the room to cool down for a bit. Blasting away at him would have just hurt her income, and I have no right to do such a thing, whatever my views.

May his god help him if he ever finds himself in this 'shape shifters' room. I have never actually gotten angry from anything a prem has ever said... this has my blood boiling. Im not even slightly religious - but what the fucking fuck. Really? Seriously?! Ugh.

I've just started noticing this phenomenon in recent years. Using "it's just my opinion" as a get out of douche card no matter how vile the statement one makes. I'd like to start calling out anyone who uses it when their statement isn't really opinion at all, but hate speech.

zippypinhead said:

I knew BJ was hiding something from me! Apparently all Jews are animorphs and we just didn't know it. :woops:

BJ laughed so hard he almost peed himself when he read this. We've heard all sorts of hate speech about him being a Jew and me not, but this takes the cake. Shape shifters......huh. Well how about that.

I think this dingaling just proves that racists really do have no brain cells after all. We all suspected it, but now it's been confirmed.

Pinkie, if this is incorrect and you really can turn into a cat or something, please pm me because that would be the most awesome thing ever and you would HAVE to become my new best friend!

Terrible. Just terrible. :angry4: Where is that shapeshifter crap even coming from?! I've never heard that before? Is that a common thing for antisemites to say? I don't get it.
I will keep myself from giving this guy a piece of my mind via MFC mail. I can do it!

God, if anyone ever said anything like this in my room, I would probably explode with anger, or something. >_>

LilyMarie said:
Terrible. Just terrible. :angry4: Where is that shapeshifter crap even coming from?! I've never heard that before? Is that a common thing for antisemites to say? I don't get it.

Just a guess, I don't really feel inclined to research it, but I'd say it's some Illuminati/David Icke garbage and someone out there has determined that Jewish people are all Reptilians and part of the conspiracy? In which case this person may be even more cracked than they already appear.

Lintilla said:
LilyMarie said:

Just a guess, I don't really feel inclined to research it, but I'd say it's some Illuminati/David Icke garbage and someone out there has determined that Jewish people are all Reptilians and part of the conspiracy? In which case this person may be even more cracked than they already appear.
WHAT. :shock: :shock: :shock:

OK, it's official. I've lost faith in humanity. I shall live with the wild animals in the forest from now on. :handgestures-salute: :hello2:

It gets even weirder if you let the exchange turn over a bit in your mind. He was so concerned about what he clearly recognized as Jewish features that he had to confirm her ethnicity before proceeding. Yet, when she made it known that she wasn't in fact Jewish, he was perfectly happy to commence to jacking off. So, apparently, his damaged brain hates Jews, but his cock loves them.