AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ComicOzzie said:
too107: hi beautifu;
too107: see my cam
too107: pls
too107: hi bb
too107: see my cam pls
too107: yea
too107: try my cam
too107: try cam pls
too107: how about watchin cam
too107: wann c2c
too107: with you\
too107: u watch cams

Oh FFS! :roll:

Yeah, this reminds me of the moron's that come in and give the model ONE single solitary compliment like 'You so butiful BB' and then ask for something like PM's or Feet. As if giving that compliment entitles them and there's no way a model would turn them down now cause they're friends now right? :lol: :lol:

I shake my head at how pathetic that is every time.

JerryBoBerry said:
Evidently these two travel to various rooms together until they find one that allows guests and basics to talk and the model doesn't ban easily. Then...

Yes, the game continued on for quite some time.

I love them SO MUCH. Omg I wish they would visit me, this is completely badass!!

KayleePond said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Evidently these two travel to various rooms together until they find one that allows guests and basics to talk and the model doesn't ban easily. Then...

I love them SO MUCH. Omg I wish they would visit me, this is completely badass!!
I'll pm them to let them know you're game friendly. :-D

zippypinhead said:
candyblues_mfc said:
JerryBoBerry said:

funniest thing EVER
WHAT
THE
FUCK
couldnt they skype?
EMAIL
whurt?

It wasn't an actual game. It's pretty much all Hobbit/LoTR and Skyrim references.

But, hey, a DnD session with a naked model would be good times. I think these guys could be geniuses.

"You enter the cam wench's smut dungeon. She smiles at you and you blush. She shows you a list of tricks she can perform in exchange for Gil. "Remove clothing - 50 Gil. Jiggle thy titties - 60 Gil. Fuck thyself with Phallus of Orgasmus - 100 Gil". You have 0 Gil"

"Compliment cam wench"

"Action requires a 10 or higher. You roll a 12. You compliment the cam wench and she smiles appreciatively"

"Barter with cam wench and charm her until she unfurls her titties for free"

"Action requires a 20. You roll a 6. The cam wench sees past your flattery and suggests you go fornicate with yourself and go to another smut dungeon"

"Visit another smut dungeon"

:-D

ComicOzzie said:
HotAndScottish said:
On Chaturbate, hanging out, thinking about getting sexy when some guy starts telling us about how 13 of his friends are dead.

Gee, I feel sexy. *logs off*

Yeah, I see guys all the time talking about their cancer or their recent car crash that left them in a wheelchair. It really brightens up the whole room. :(

I wonder what goes on in their heads.

"Hey, this girl is naked and touching herself on cam. I wonder what she thinks about the tragedy at Sandy Hook? I should ask her."

:woops:

ComicOzzie said:
armpitboy69: armpits?
Miss_Mila: what ?
armpitboy69: armpits baby
armpitboy69: arm
Miss_Mila: ? what arm ?
armpitboy69: u shave ur arms?
armpitboy69: underarms

Another welcome addition to any model's room. :clap:
:lol: I've had that before! Not sure if it was the same guy but his name had "armpit" in it. I rolled my head laughing and replied, "No, of course I don't shave you hair hating misogynist! How could I braid my armpit hair if I shaved it?"

I want to say thank you to a certain model for being sane when the others weren't...This mainly started when faust was acting dumb and I said he must be seeing very vivid colors.

Attachments

• ....jpg
    ....jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 316
A guy in my room on SM today:

cosmeticdentist: hey
me: hi, how are you?
cosmeticdentist: I am ok.
cosmeticdentist: how ur teeth?
I smile and show him my teeth. My top teeth are nice and straight, my bottom ones are slightly crooked, but not very noticeable because I have an overbite.
cosmeticdentist: u had work done
me: nope, never had work done
cosmeticdentist has logged off

I could tell by his username that he was going to be strange LOL

sexyvanessa4u said:
A guy in my room on SM today:

cosmeticdentist: hey
me: hi, how are you?
cosmeticdentist: I am ok.
cosmeticdentist: how ur teeth?
I smile and show him my teeth. My top teeth are nice and straight, my bottom ones are slightly crooked, but not very noticeable because I have an overbite.
cosmeticdentist: u had work done
me: nope, never had work done
cosmeticdentist has logged off

I could tell by his username that he was going to be strange LOL

Mouth fetish: see my clips4sale link, and tell him to go private to see mouth up close next time. Trust me I've had tons of em. :p

QeSysGF.jpg

Ain't even Veterans Day yet, and the posers are already out trying to get freebies. Ought to be ashamed.....

And the one person tipping had the nerve to say "You're gonna drain me tonight." Um...I got 50 tokens total from you, and you're nagging me to add you to my friends list (which I don't charge for). I should've stayed on the couch and just finished watching that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.....

When I finished a private on MFC I found I had received a bunch of PMs from one guy.

NeedyMuch: hey,u wanna watch my cam or not ?
NeedyMuch: at least give me answer
lNeedyMuch: it is rude that no reply at all
NeedyMuch: fuck u,slut
NeedyMuch: titfuck u
me: :lmao
NeedyMuch: hey, my cam is on,see me?
NeedyMuchwhy u don't reply me before?
NeedyMuch: I was in a private.
NeedyMuch: u are a model?
NeedyMuch: but i see ur cam in member session
me: 1) Models can be members too. I use my premi acct to see my model chat because it freezes. 2) If you want females to view your cam, "fuck u slut" is not the way to go. Female members get over 200 viewers and don't have time to check all PMs.
me: But now you won't be getting a reply because you're being placed on Ignore. Have a good night! :D I didn't actually ignore him because I had a feeling he'd keep talking and wanted some lol material
linex530: fuck u again,i have models watch my cam

PlayboyMegan said:
Such poetry. Better hurry Megan! I'm fairly certain the other 400 ladies he's sent that to won't let him stay single long. :lol:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
PlayboyMegan said:

OMFG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan