AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
pTzk4ye.jpg

When basics get to chat. :lol:

An earlier post (I think it was this thread) mentioned beggars following up their begging with "lol." I see a lot of them also following up their begging with "honey" or "dear." As if creepily adding a term of endearment to a stranger makes it perfectly OK to ask that stranger to flash him. I wonder if any of those mooks have tried that in real life.

MFC model SofiaStorm is having a high tip contest right now. Some asshat felt it necessary to type this gem:

I wish we knew how much tips the girls higher have
they have 100 more, 1000 more 1000000 more???
yea i just hope they use the money for good things

To which Sofia replied:

SofiaStorm: like drugs and prostitutes?
SofiaStorm: i spend my money like that
:lol:

Why do guys feel the need to tell models how to spend their money? Once you give it, you don't have a right to tell her what to do with it.

haggling. Bitch this ain't a flea market. I said "Hey look its my friend soandso!" and by friend i mean guy who's often in my room and contributes to conversation and he was like "since i'm your friend can i get your vids discounted blah blah"
:-x ex friends get no discounts, you suck.
and another dude trying to haggle a custom vid price to also include a story and free pics. FUCK OFF

Asshats who talk like they are better than me on a cam site.

"I never look at nude models."

"I don't talk like the other uncouth oafs on this site."

Look dude, you are on a cam site. You may prefer chatting to fapping while you sit here for 12 hours a day, but trying to act as if you are not a perv is really quite silly and pathetic. It's OK to like to see nude women. And being a "perv" does not mean you have to be a dick.

Seems like some guys protest a little too much :lol:

the only way you could possibly look any better is if you were here in the U.S.nude and erotically inticing for a oral, vaginal, and anal sexcapade. orgasmic and creative while the mind has achieved the most desired mind altering substances you personally choose to set the perfect peperation and brings the craving for erotic, orgasmic satisfying mood for many hrs of carnal actiities resulting in sexual awe and giving total exstacy and fufillment. so what are you waiting for bb.

What?!

Ivykins said:
JordanBlack said:
Not exactly from mfc! Twitter derp...now I know I'm a newbie over there...but seriously WTF is this:

CVCO4D2.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this absolutely killed me lol "can can can"
Yeah, I don't completely understand why they use random words, but this is a typical example of a Twitter spammer... in some of the posts, you'll find a link to a site that google reports as being "unsafe."