AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
1 token a day is still 1 token per day more than 50% of the website users EVER contribute lol

I was lounge crawling and found this, made me giggle then he KEPT posting it. Even after some members "corrected" his spelling. Maybe she DID have a shoe :shock:

Attachments

• shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 674
Jupiter551 said:
Skulliee said:
I've shaved my head twice on cam so far.. just the sides but still.

Yeah but I dunno if it turns them on if you do it voluntarily tho lol

When I cut my hair short, I had friends online who wanted me to go shorter for cash if I video taped it. There are fetishes for it, especially bald from super long hair.

KittyWilde said:
Oh, and the best line yet and one that has become sort of an inside joke in my room is "Open bobs, BB". The guy wanted me to take my bra off, I guess...who really knows. :)

xoxo,
Kitty

Haha I have the same joke in my room! :p

Skulliee said:
hi bb would you pls humiliate me by pointing your camera at me, so everyone in free chat looks at me with my balls tied up and stretched?

When I had Pm's open I would get this douche at least twice a week.

Skulliee said:
hi bb would you pls humiliate me by pointing your camera at me, so everyone in free chat looks at me with my balls tied up and stretched?

When I had Pm's open I would get this douche at least twice a week.[/quote]

I had that guy my first time ever going on cam. I was like oh god what have I gotten myself into? haha

The absolute weirdest thing I have heard from a Premium member was the guy who wanted me and my girl Alyx to play with a toy car and fondle the little imaginary people inside.

That is a very common fetish, i think it's time for me to learn more about them, as i get asked a lot to perform fetish fantasies.

this is I guess a combo of what models/members say because this guy has been spamming her for days, it's probably her prem acct I dunno...what I do know is it makes me fucking sick.

Attachments

• fuckinggross.png
    fuckinggross.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 525
KileyBright said:
KittyWilde said:
Oh, and the best line yet and one that has become sort of an inside joke in my room is "Open bobs, BB". The guy wanted me to take my bra off, I guess...who really knows. :)

xoxo,
Kitty

Haha I have the same joke in my room! :p

Mine is "open bra and show ass bb" - wonder if there are many girls wearing a bra on their asses in India... :-D

I always get stupid pvt requests when Im in the middle of a countdown (clearly not taking pvts) and having a fun public discussion with my guys. I hate that. Its like they just bust in my room and the first thing out of their stupid mouth is: "phone in pvt bb" To which I respond: Sure I can talk on the phone in private, Ive been meaning to call my mom for a while now. :icon-rolleyes:

Well, it is too far from my memory for word to word...
but yesterday I got an anon who said something along the lines of this :

It's my birthday and I am lonely because I'm in war, can you give me a birthday wish and flash me?

I couldn't help but feed the trolls to say "sorry if its true, but I highly doubt it is. That is the lowest fucking thing I've ever heard as a way to get boobies."

QueenMeadow said:

It's my birthday and I am lonely because I'm in war, can you give me a birthday wish and flash me?

I couldn't help but feed the trolls to say "sorry if its true, but I highly doubt it is. That is the lowest fucking thing I've ever heard as a way to get boobies."

If you don't guys who claim they're soldiers, the terrorists win. :naughty:

Jupiter551 said:
QueenMeadow said:

fuck, my bad... Let's hope some soliders are here for my tit

Attachments

• 080508-great-tits_big.jpg
    080508-great-tits_big.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 169
QueenMeadow said:
Jupiter551 said:
QueenMeadow said:

fuck, my bad... Let's hope some soliders are here for my tit

Awww! Meadow your tit is such a cute lil thing! :lol:

AngelNery said:
MFC mail correspondence with a dear regular tipper. Warning: sense of humor needed.

Me : why you keep tipping 1 token just curious?

Cum_Factory: I tip u 1 token cuz it's an insult.

Me : Huh? it's not an insult, thank you for contributing, please do it often and one after another:D

Cum_Factory: It's the biggest insult on the internet ...cuz 1 token is all ur worth ...and I will keep doing it and you will never stop me

Me: oh please keep doin it even if i,m not online, offline tip me your 1 tokens bb :D

Cum_Factory: no offline ...I want to wait until you're trying to look good and cool on cam then tip u just 1 token ... all ur worth hahaha ...and see u try keep a smile when everyone can see ur only worth 1 token lmao.

(mention: he can't see me he's a long time banned member, so he enters pm for 1 sec and he tips everyday, so i suppose he does this with other girl, because he can't even see me to get off that)

Me: Oh, you are so gentleman, but when are you coming to tip me again?

Cum_Factory: if u expect that will make me think 1 token doesn't upset u and it will make me stop ...then ur even more stupid than I first thought

sluts like u have tried that trick with me before...so u can keep pretending u like 1 token cuz, nothing will make me change my mind... I just keep doing it and eventually they break down in tears.

Me: (?....not!)

Cum_Factory: by the way ...thanks for confirming u like me sending 1 token ...so my conscience can be clear because u even requested I continue.

Me: Yes every token tipped is money for me dear, thank you. and is also money for MFC, thank you for contributing.

Cum_Factory: it's always a pleasure

Me: (waited in vain all day for his token, ah)

I think he's trying to get you to yell at him. He's begged me via pm to insult him before. I called him a few names and he seemed to enjoy but unfortunately for him he did not tip enough for me to continue.

JanetJackme said:
I've had a couple guys ask me to go private and be their cousins or sisters. OMG one guy asked me to be his stepdaughter. The best one was one that asked me to pretend that I was a little 5 year old girl and then TRANSFORM MAGICALLY into a woman that was wired for sex and only sex... :clap: give it up for the guys that make our day interesting hahahaha.

plus the 50 marriage proposals a day.

this retard tried to get me too!!!! he asked if i had towels to use as a diaper..i told him to stop being creepy or take me private and he said no, i want you to practice in public so i know you can do it. i told him private or nothing and he just kept saying public. i finally banned him.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
EllaXoXo said:
bitchnbooty said:
I really want to know what kind of reaction they want when they say this shit I really do :p

The guy who offered to suck his own cock... I had one of those when I first started here. I decided since he was pestering me and being absurd, I would do it... but announced to my whole room what I was doing and the whole room mocked him terribly when he was old and unable to bend past his own saggy nipples. /Does not like ppl trying to trick her.
that same guy has come in my room 3 times now! i keep banning him because he's annoying as hell.

blackxrose said:
JanetJackme said:
I've had a couple guys ask me to go private and be their cousins or sisters. OMG one guy asked me to be his stepdaughter. The best one was one that asked me to pretend that I was a little 5 year old girl and then TRANSFORM MAGICALLY into a woman that was wired for sex and only sex... :clap: give it up for the guys that make our day interesting hahahaha.

plus the 50 marriage proposals a day.

this retard tried to get me too!!!! he asked if i had towels to use as a diaper..i told him to stop being creepy or take me private and he said no, i want you to practice in public so i know you can do it. i told him private or nothing and he just kept saying public. i finally banned him.

Lol stop being creepy OR take you private.

Reactions: RoseCavilla