AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Queen_Anne said:
BUT please, for the sake of my sanity, hide your bloody toke count

Egads!!! I have only been dabbling on MFC for about a month, I had no idea tokens were visible. Well then, it appears I have been caught in a number of lies. Or to be more precise, I have been caught in a lie a number of times.

An unrelated question: is there perchance a setting that will allow me to re-enter the numerous rooms I have been banned from?

Reactions: Lovelyhills
justjoinedtopost said:
Queen_Anne said:

Egads!!! I have only been dabbling on MFC for about a month, I had no idea tokens were visible. Well then, it appears I have been caught in a number of lies. Or to be more precise, I have been caught in a lie a number of times.

An unrelated question: is there perchance a setting that will allow me to re-enter the numerous rooms I have been banned from?

Nope. If the model allows it you could tip to be unbanned. Otherwise you will have to wait for the ban to expire, though you have no way of knowing how long she set it for. And MFC recently allowed permabans.

justjoinedtopost said:
Queen_Anne said:

Well, I can't say that I feel bad. I mean dude, you, by your own admission, flat out lied a bunch of times and got caught (and it seems you didn't even realize it :lol: ) Here's some unsolicited advice; When you're dabbling in something new, it's best not to press your luck (or even better just don't lie).

Attachments

• 2b6.gif
    2b6.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 416
  • 1005680_o.gif
    1005680_o.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 416
justjoinedtopost said:

I was once doing this ridiculous over the top schtick proclaiming that the model I was talking to was the only one I ever tipped. Unfortunately she saw my reward points (hid my tokens, but forgot the points), checked how many tokens I had tipped her, and proceeded to do the math and call me out in public chat.

Moral of the story: Don't lie. Or at least do a better job of it. :lol:

hapa74 said:
justjoinedtopost said:
Queen_Anne said:

Well, I can't say that I feel bad. I mean dude, you, by your own admission, flat out lied a bunch of times and got caught (and it seems you didn't even realize it :lol: ) Here's some unsolicited advice; When you're dabbling in something new, it's best not to press your luck (or even better just don't lie).

I suppose you are right. A valuable lesson has been learned, so it's not a total loss.

I'm just glad this was all brought to my attention before things went too far. There are still about 15 cams I am able to view, sometimes 20 on a good night (but I have to be honest, these are not the most attractive women I have ever seen).

justjoinedtopost said:
Queen_Anne said:

What... why... what would be the point of that?? :woops:
All your lying aside... imagine what a chaos MFC would be if members could just change something in their settings and then they'd be ble to re-enter a room they've been banned from :shock:

wat.

LilyMarie said:
justjoinedtopost said:

Ideally, I would like to be able to re-enter these rooms and promise to share my vast wealth with the performer if she will first engage in a bit of naughtiness. Turns out it doesn't work so well if she can see you are down to 25 tokens. Learned that one the hard way.

Of course, that is all in the past. It has been pointed out to me that this behaviour is entirely unacceptable, and I am a reformed man. I'm just going to lay low until after payday.

Reactions: LexieBlair
justjoinedtopost said:
LilyMarie said:
justjoinedtopost said:

Ideally, I would like to be able to re-enter these rooms and promise to share my vast wealth with the performer if she will first engage in a bit of naughtiness. Turns out it doesn't work so well if she can see you are down to 25 tokens. Learned that one the hard way.

Of course, that is all in the past. It has been pointed out to me that this behaviour is entirely unacceptable, and I am a reformed man. I'm just going to lay low until after payday.

Well, here's a thought... maybe try a goodwill tip upfront and put any request in a tip note. :thumbleft:

:twocents-02cents:

WickedTouch said:
Well, here's a thought... maybe try a goodwill tip upfront and put any request in a tip note. :thumbleft:

:twocents-02cents:

You're quite right.

This sort of thing is very out of character for me. I don't shoplift, I don't pirate movies. I honestly don't know what came over me, but I do know that I am very ashamed that I got caught.

justjoinedtopost said:
LilyMarie said:
justjoinedtopost said:

At this point I have to wonder if you're trolling us right now. :shock:

Requesting "naughtiness" before tipping is a no-go.
Lying to models about tipping them later is a no-go.
And you're just admitting on a forum full of camgirls that you like doing those things?

Asshat: Can you put your hair in a loop bun
Me: Sure, I can do that in private.
Asshat: Where u put it in a pony tail but dont pull through all the way
Me: Yes, I know what it is, and I can do it in private.
Asshat: Maybe if you spoke up i would of heard you, ya fat ugly fuck

:lol: If you think I'm so ugly, why do you wanna see me play with my hair? You're just mad that I won't do it for free, sir. :hand:

StrayObject said:
There are still about 15 cams I am able to view, sometimes 20 on a good night

Out of the hundreds of cams available that is all?

Yeah, what can I say. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to give up without a fight, even when it's obvious I've latched onto a bad plan.

LilyMarie said:
justjoinedtopost said:

At this point I have to wonder if you're trolling us right now. :shock:

Requesting "naughtiness" before tipping is a no-go.
Lying to models about tipping them later is a no-go.
And you're just admitting on a forum full of camgirls that you like doing those things?

Spoiler alert, he is. It's obvious based on his previous forum posts, specifically:

"Found worlds worst camgirl, promptly fell for her" (turned out to be a funny troll thread): https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=20322
Post where he is complaining about being scammed out of 25 tokens: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 50#p603875

I personally actually find the shtick kinda funny though.

ACFFAN69 said:
Spoiler alert, he is. It's obvious based on his previous forum posts, specifically:

"Found worlds worst camgirl, promptly fell for her" (turned out to be a funny troll thread): https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=20322
Part true, part troll. Far more truth in it than I am comfortable admitting to.
ACFFAN69 said:
Post where he is complaining about being scammed out of 25 tokens: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 50#p603875
That was 100% troll free, if you don't count the part about the Romanian junkie. Her drug addiction was a pure invention on my part.

I think the avatar pic (which is hilarious btw) kinda gives it away.

justjoinedtopost said:
hapa74 said:
justjoinedtopost said:
Queen_Anne said:

I suppose you are right. A valuable lesson has been learned, so it's not a total loss.

I'm just glad this was all brought to my attention before things went too far. There are still about 15 cams I am able to view, sometimes 20 on a good night (but I have to be honest, these are not the most attractive women I have ever seen).

:lol:

So many of this one recently

What are you knitting?

I'm......sewing..... a corset.

I get it when people confuse knitting and crocheting. They're incredibly different processes, but both involve manipulating yarn. But sewing. Um, I'm holding fabric, and in one hand I have a little bitty needle with some thread on it. And I'm not doing any remotely knitting-like actions.

SaffronBurke said:

What are you knitting?

I get it when people confuse knitting and crocheting. They're incredibly different processes, but both involve manipulating yarn. But sewing. Um, I'm holding fabric, and in one hand I have a little bitty needle with some thread on it. And I'm not doing any remotely knitting-like actions.

Eh, when it comes to niche skill sets (and yes, fiber and textile arts are pretty nice skills these days) it's better to just accept that people aren't going to know jack shit about what you're doing.

Reactions: Lovelyhills and Gen
zippypinhead said:
SaffronBurke said:

What are you knitting?

Eh, when it comes to niche skill sets (and yes, fiber and textile arts are pretty nice skills these days) it's better to just accept that people aren't going to know jack shit about what you're doing.
But... but a knitting needle and a sewing needle? :shock:
There's such a huge difference between them.
I'd almost understand it if some 18 year old said that to Saffron (maybe his (young?) grandma was so progressive already that she had nothing to do with knitting and sewing anymore?), but Saffron said she's getting "so many of this one recently", and the average camsite member is much older.

LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:
SaffronBurke said:

What are you knitting?

I'd almost understand it if some 18 year old said that to Saffron (maybe his (young?) grandma was so progressive already that she had nothing to do with knitting and sewing anymore?), but Saffron said she's getting "so many of this one recently", and the average camsite member is much older.

Doesn't matter. If I had a nickel for every time grown and educated adults in my presence have referred to a painting as a drawing or vice versa, I'd be richer than Damien Hirst.

LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:
SaffronBurke said:

What are you knitting?

Think of how many people have never seen either type of needle, let alone interacted with someone who has the skills for it. I can sew a button back on a shirt but I had to learn from a book. None of my brothers can sew, my sister can't sew, my mother at one point owned a sewing machine but I'm fairly sure she can't sew and I know at least one of my grandmothers is a trainwreck when it comes to attempts to sew. And I'm just a bit shy of a full generation away from an 18 year old. And it happens to every hobby. People playing video games when non video game players get asked if the Mario game they are playing is CoD or what ever game that person knows. Or people playing tabletop RPGs being asked if it's D&D. It's the little bit the person knows about the hobby.

I have a member who I am now doing Skype shows for. The deal, I give him Skype shows in exchange for Amazon gifts. I don't mind doing that.

Now after I tell this bit, someone tell me if this is a fair trade or not:

It was pair of panties that I got in the mail today. Unfortunately, my butt is just a little big for those panties. They were only $6, but I have more packages coming in.
So I message to let him know that "Hey! I'm super sorry to say this but the panties are just not my size :/"
And he was like "That's okay! Well hey :) if they don't fit, I want a picture of your naked body instead"

Is this fair because... I don't know. :?

Edit: I should say this will be the first Skype show I've done for him once my other packages are in.

I thought there was a thread that said things members say that make you LOL? but WTF works here too.

I got fart ninja-ed LOL

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 10.14.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 10.14.37 PM.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 99
Savannah_Fyre said:
I thought there was a thread that said things members say that make you LOL? but WTF works here too.

I got fart ninja-ed LOL
I blocked that guy on Twitter after he complained about me blurring out his "fart fart fart (etc.)" 10 token tip note from a screenshot of a high tip that I tweeted.
He's a huge attention seeker. Tweets @ people about his farts quite a lot. I know some models think he's funny, but... Idk. Not my kind of humor :)

emma_skye12 said:
I have a member who I am now doing Skype shows for. The deal, I give him Skype shows in exchange for Amazon gifts. I don't mind doing that.

Now after I tell this bit, someone tell me if this is a fair trade or not:

It was pair of panties that I got in the mail today. Unfortunately, my butt is just a little big for those panties. They were only $6, but I have more packages coming in.
So I message to let him know that "Hey! I'm super sorry to say this but the panties are just not my size :/"
And he was like "That's okay! Well hey :) if they don't fit, I want a picture of your naked body instead"

Is this fair because... I don't know. :?

Edit: I should say this will be the first Skype show I've done for him once my other packages are in.

Seems like a fairly easy and diplomatic solution to me. Can we assume that the panties were ill-fitting through no fault of his? He did still spend the money, and I doubt this is some nefarious scheme to trade useless underwear for random naked pictures. As long as you aren't averse to taking and distributing naked pictures of yourself, a racy selfie is gonna take a few seconds to shoot and send his way, so it shouldn't be something that's going to take up much time or energy. And even if you think that, on its face, you might be coming out of this trade a bit down, a quick bit of good-will customer service is likely going to go a long way with a trusted and proven paying customer. It's always nice to be shown that your patronage is valued, after all.

I've personally found that gift-giving can be a crap shoot. I used to like giving gifts, but too many things going wrong -- including an undelivered magic wand -- has caused me to stop. Have you considered trading for gift cards?