AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LuthienBlythe said:
zippypinhead said:
YelloMit said:
McGrizzle10: I don't know what is worse, the old lady at #1 or the stick figure at #2 for Miss MFC

Really?

Somehow, I think maybe he's taking Kick's stated age seriously.

This. I thought she was in her 20's but someone said she was in her 30's in my room one day, I don't know. That said, it doesn't matter, both girls have wonderful work ethics and are #1 and #2 for a reason. That dude needs to fuck off.

She's in her 20's. But she has 45 on her profile as a joke.

Model told him to not beg.

Most of that is a WTF. But the part about 'no one tip u' almost made me put it in the LOL thread. He spouted that off in a current top 20 models room. :lol:

Attachments

• ozz idiot.jpg
    ozz idiot.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 430
  • Screenshot - 3_18_2015 , 6_58_23 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_18_2015 , 6_58_23 AM.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 430
  • banned.jpg
    banned.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 428
JerryBoBerry said:
LuthienBlythe said:
zippypinhead said:
YelloMit said:
McGrizzle10: I don't know what is worse, the old lady at #1 or the stick figure at #2 for Miss MFC

Really?

Somehow, I think maybe he's taking Kick's stated age seriously.

This. I thought she was in her 20's but someone said she was in her 30's in my room one day, I don't know. That said, it doesn't matter, both girls have wonderful work ethics and are #1 and #2 for a reason. That dude needs to fuck off.

She's in her 20's. But she has 45 on her profile as a joke.

I'm in my 50's. I may try putting 25 as a joke. No, wait...that doesn't work :-D

zippypinhead said:
katza_ said:
LilyMarie said:

Is it horrible I find this hilarious? I'm totally telling people to hit ctrl+w when they ask how to get to my profile from now on :lol:

It's not horrible at all. I laughed, too, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Overall, a pretty fun and harmless prank.
Nope, it's pretty horrible actually. "lol just press alt+f4!" is something teenage boys used to troll people with, way back in the days of (text-based) chat rooms, like 13-15 years ago. It wasn't funny then, and it's even less funny when it's done in a camgirl's room. Every premium member is a potential tipper and he pretty much kicked him out.

And if you seriously want to do that as a model, good luck trying to get the person to come back to your room after that. Someone wants to look at your profile, likely to check out what videos you have for sale, and instead you trick him into closing this tab because you find it funny? Sounds like a wise business decision.

This got the dude banned/ignored with a swiftness, even though he had tipped over 100tks not long before.

dcorleone99: id like to kidnap u and force myself on you 20 different ways....

:? :naughty:

Damn baby you are sexy I wo love to take you to my bedroom and show you how naughty you have been

Hmm, let's see:
- First degree kidnapping, that's life in prison
- Second degree sexual abuse, 25 years + lifetime parole
- Assault in the course of another crime, a class C felony, up to 10 years in prison and a $1,000-10,000 fine.

That's just my state, though, others may differ.

SaffronBurke said:
Damn baby you are sexy I wo love to take you to my bedroom and show you how naughty you have been

Statements like this get posted often enough in this thread that I find myself wondering something:

Is it more the unsolicited and public nature of this sort of statement that causes the negative reaction? I mean, if said in private with consent implied, this seems like pretty standard dirty talk. Nothing in the statement without context of when or how it was delivered seems particularly rapey -- unlike Amber's post above, which is a literal statement about wanting to commit acts of kidnap and sexual assault, this is more along the lines of, "I'd like to go someplace private with you, so we can do sexy things to each other."

Just wondering, if this was said during a private show, by a trusted regular, instead of (I'm assuming) some rando in public chat, would it elicit the same squicky response? Or is it one of those sorts of statements where it can see-saw between sexy and creepy, depending on the particulars of the delivery?

Or am I a weirdo who should think this sort of talk is always a little nutty, but I don't?

zippypinhead said:
SaffronBurke said:

Statements like this get posted often enough in this thread that I find myself wondering something:

Is it more the unsolicited and public nature of this sort of statement that causes the negative reaction? I mean, if said in private with consent implied, this seems like pretty standard dirty talk. Nothing in the statement without context of when or how it was delivered seems particularly rapey -- unlike Amber's post above, which is a literal statement about wanting to commit acts of kidnap and sexual assault, this is more along the lines of, "I'd like to go someplace private with you, so we can do sexy things to each other."

Just wondering, if this was said during a private show, by a trusted regular, instead of (I'm assuming) some rando in public chat, would it elicit the same squicky response? Or is it one of those sorts of statements where it can see-saw between sexy and creepy, depending on the particulars of the delivery?

Or am I a weirdo who should think this sort of talk is always a little nutty, but I don't?
Yeah, context is everything, but assuming he was just some random guy who came in, the "show you ...." part of his post is what makes it creepy. Assuming of course that that the model hasn't proclaimed that she enjoys BDSM and the like.

zippypinhead said:
SaffronBurke said:

It was some random I'd never seen before, in my inbox. Nothing else to the message.

If it was in a private show, with context that fit, it would be perfectly fine. But it never is, and it's pretty much always from some random that the model has never interacted with before, which makes it really creepy.

It's along the same line as "what would you do if I was there with you?" Well, dude who has taken me private, I would X sexy foreplay action, followed by y foreplay action while I z foreplay action, then progress on to position f.
But random dude who I've never seen before, I would probably grab the dagger on my desk, or the one by my bed, or the one in my purse, and stab you, then call the cops on you for breaking and entering.

When there's no context, and it's suddenly some stranger hypothetically in your bedroom or touching your body, it's very creepy and gross. And, like Nordling said, the "show you...." part is especially icky. Yes, punishment play is hot, if there's context for it and both parties agree to it, but it's creepy when it's just on its own.

This dude kept going on about how he can only pay by check. Uh, you don't need a credit card for a camsite, you can use a debit card, or even one of those crazy prepaid cards from the drugstore/grocery store/wherever else they sell the things.

Attachments

• checks.JPG
    checks.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 302
zippypinhead said:
SaffronBurke said:
This dude kept going on about how he can only pay by check. Uh, you don't need a credit card for a camsite, you can use a debit card, or even one of those crazy prepaid cards from the drugstore/grocery store/wherever else they sell the things.

I love how his name is actually "checkguy".

At least he's honest, ya know?

chito120: tengo pocos tikes quiero hacer el amoe los dos junto
chito120: no quieres
chito120: correte conmigo los dos juntos
chito120: esto se acaba
chito120: :kissfuck
chito120: se esta acabando
chito120: no as querido hacer el amor los dos juntos no
chito120: quiero ver como te corres por favor
chito120: pon la camara para abajo
chito120: aahahahhahaha
chito120: aahahahahhahahaooo
chito120: esto se acaba y no as querido hacer el amor los dos junto
chito120: que dececion mas grande
chito120: bueno se acabado los tikes
chito120: que desengaño e tenido

All this in the room of a Czech model...

:lol:

SaffronBurke said:

I paid by e check when I first started using camsites. It sucked dong because the money wouldn't get added for a couple days til the check cleared or whatever

AerynShade said:
ChatGuy29: w u from?
Me: the internet
Guy: no really?
Me: I'm made of ones and zeros
Guy: city?
Me: Smallville, it's next to Pleasantville
Guy: im only into doing shows with ppl close to me
Me: That's creepy, go away. *makes shooing motion towards cam*

I had someone recently like that too. He ended a private because I wouldn't tell him where I lived. :roll:

Oh and he was pissed that "221 B Baker St." is not my real address. :lol:

I'm not Jewish... and am I wrong in thinking this word is offensive?

Okay. :think:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 4.49.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 4.49.52 AM.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 185
zippypinhead said:
Magnolia_Snow said:
I'm not Jewish... and am I wrong in thinking this word is offensive?

Okay. :think:

Well, when used in a derogatory statement by a fucking bigot, it most certainly is.

Ah! So blocked he is then. :thumbleft:

LuthienBlythe said:
AerynShade said:
ChatGuy29: w u from?
Me: the internet
Guy: no really?
Me: I'm made of ones and zeros
Guy: city?
Me: Smallville, it's next to Pleasantville
Guy: im only into doing shows with ppl close to me
Me: That's creepy, go away. *makes shooing motion towards cam*

I had someone recently like that too. He ended a private because I wouldn't tell him where I lived. :roll:

Oh and he was pissed that "221 B Baker St." is not my real address. :lol:

123 Fake Street is my go-to address.

Assholes who complain that nobody is tipping while refusing to tip themselves are... ASSHOLES

JazzyJeff4: surprised your not topless with all these people in here
JazzyJeff4: yellow wall
MissterJohn: yes Jazzy, start it
JazzyJeff4: no one else will join
MissterJohn: I will
MissterJohn has tipped NicoleHitman 5 tokens.

Jazzy never tipped. :angry4:

ComicOzzie said:
Assholes who complain that nobody is tipping while refusing to tip themselves are... ASSHOLES

JazzyJeff4: surprised your not topless with all these people in here
JazzyJeff4: yellow wall
MissterJohn: yes Jazzy, start it
JazzyJeff4: no one else will join
MissterJohn: I will

Jazzy never tipped. :angry4:

Jazzys never tip.

lilypad_ said:
I would drag my balls through 5 miles of broken glass and rusty nails just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

roddymcnaked1980: lol i would drag my nutsack over two miles of broken glass just to hear you fart ;p

Dude just said this, and I remember reading something similar hear before. They must share lines on reddit or something.

DuoShi said:
lilypad_ said:
I would drag my balls through 5 miles of broken glass and rusty nails just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

roddymcnaked1980: lol i would drag my nutsack over two miles of broken glass just to hear you fart ;p

Dude just said this, and I remember reading something similar hear before. They must share lines on reddit or something.

I saw "I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to look at a picture of your feet on a GameBoy Color" the other day :)

mynameisbob84 said:
DuoShi said:
lilypad_ said:

I saw "I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to look at a picture of your feet on a GameBoy Color" the other day :)
They're all variants of the same meme :-D

Trying hard not to RAGE LOL :angry4: My vanilla friend and I wete chatting she supports what I do but she was like you should get a real job and cam on weekends. Then I explained how much work camming is and I dont wanna do that etc. She is like, but is it really that draining? In a nutshell she said its not a real job, its not stable, and its not a real job....

I calmly explained to her how it is a business and you have to work hard and build a brand and it is mentally exhausting smiling and hustlin on cam for hours.

Savannah_Fyre said:
Trying hard not to RAGE LOL :angry4: My vanilla friend and I wete chatting she supports what I do but she was like you should get a real job and cam on weekends. Then I explained how much work camming is and I dont wanna do that etc. She is like, but is it really that draining? In a nutshell she said its not a real job, its not stable, and its not a real job....

I calmly explained to her how it is a business and you have to work hard and build a brand and it is mentally exhausting smiling and hustlin on cam for hours.

Invite her to cam with you for a week to see how it really is. :cool: