AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
PiperAddison said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
"Open your tits bb"

I dunno about the rest of the ladies, but my titties don't have windows or doors on them :?

Last I checked... I don't think my titties have any either lmao

Tits are the window to the soul.

Be more annoying, dude...

f
ordhamflash: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
fordhamflash: open wide & say ahhhhhh
fordhamflash: ipinched myself & it hurt
fordhamflash: so i aint dreamin!
fordhamflash: boca, si
fordhamflash: chocha, si
fordhamflash: u got a nice slice
fordhamflash: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
fordhamflash: yer a blouse-buster
fordhamflash: how many buttons do u pop a day????
fordhamflash: ur sexy w. clothes on!
fordhamflash: ok baby
fordhamflash: dont ask twice
fordhamflash: omg
fordhamflash: Yhat's mine, right?
fordhamflash: ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fordhamflash: I'm in with beauty
fordhamflash: u've been abad girl

:roll:

ComicOzzie said:
First time I've ever seen a member ask the model for something in return for a rate and admire...

JuiceDick69: If I rate and admire could u flash that ripe bottom b4 I go?
JuiceDick69: Please

Sure dude, she will pay her bills with that. :lol:

Seriously, people ask me stuff like this all the time... It's pretty insulting.

BlairLuxe said:
ComicOzzie said:
First time I've ever seen a member ask the model for something in return for a rate and admire...

I had this in my room yesterday...I can't remember the guy's name though

RebeccaT said:
BlairLuxe said:
ComicOzzie said:

I had this in my room yesterday...I can't remember the guy's name though

Best response I ever saw to some guy asking for something just for a rate and admire was the model smile real sweet and say "Sure I'll do that for you, first though you just need talk to my Landlord, bill providers and every store I ever go to to accept rates and admires as currency. Then I'll do whatever you want for your rate and admire, K hun".

Guy left immediately.

BDipvag.png

tumblr_inline_njm7i0CVON1rv31ra.gif

Well, when you put it like that...no.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 529
LailaBaise said:
Ok big guy. :thumbleft:
That was a confusing buncha hubbub, but I will agree that Skype has become too rampant on MFC and I wish girls would stick to doing groups and privates on the site instead. But I can't blame them tapping into that both for camscore reasons and to fulfill the massive requests for it from members.

AmberCutie said:
LailaBaise said:
That was a confusing buncha hubbub, but I will agree that Skype has become too rampant on MFC and I wish girls would stick to doing groups and privates on the site instead. But I can't blame them tapping into that both for camscore reasons and to fulfill the massive requests for it from members.
I believe that Skype shows would pretty much disappear if MFC started allowing models to set their own rates.

Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
LailaBaise said:
I believe that Skype shows would pretty much disappear if MFC started allowing models to set their own rates.
Good point. I almost never see/hear "Skype" mentioned on Streamate.

Nordling said:
Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
LailaBaise said:
Good point. I almost never see/hear "Skype" mentioned on Streamate.
Lots of dudes on Chaturbate want Skype shows even though models can set their own rates there. But I don't think anyone has asked me for it on Streamate.

To a rather cute looking model.

This may come as a surprise, but he was perma banned.
:lol:

I think some just enjoy getting banned as much as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_4_2015 , 3_37_17 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_4_2015 , 3_37_17 AM.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 433
I was browsing my chat archives on mfc and found this gem:

gbergman: hey sexy how are you? do you have any chicken eggs in your kitchen? if so would u crack them into a funnel or bottle then pour the yokes into your ass or pussy

DJNFvwt.gif

This was from a while back but...the caps alone is bad enough but it's like this guy can't decide if he loves me or hates me.

Attachments

• screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
In JoleneBrody's room just a minute or two ago

red_yoda has tipped JoleneBrody [X] tokens: 'this is so hot my dick is going to petrify and fall off and i'll still enjoy it'

o_O
o_O
O.O

Same fella!

"My goddamn dick is going to shoot off and enter an eccentric orbit" - red_yoda

Reds dick was rocking a choose your own adventure novel tonight! :lol:

ComicOzzie said:
HELLOIMNAKED: Hello, Just before I reach orgasm, I put a live bird in a bag and place the bag over my head.
HELLOIMNAKED: The wild pecking and scratching can seem intolerable, but if I dont lose too much blood, I can do this several times a month

:?
It's always amusing coming to this thread and seeing that people you've banned for general attention seeking craziness act even stranger in other rooms. :shock: