AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@Ann-

HA I just had that guy in my room a minute ago!

I just came across a VERY ambitious room helper, which is annoying to start with, but here's the kicker: it was on a site where room helpers/moderators. to make things more interesting, he was not only NOT a regular in the room, judging by the interactions between the model and him, it was his first time there.

Can't even wrap my brain around it

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm pretty sure this guy has a cast fetish..

Attachments

• breakhand.jpg
    breakhand.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 472
caireen said:
I'm pretty sure this guy has a cast fetish..

The best part was how he offered to pay Caireen's medical bill $2,000 and then $4,000 later. Needless to say he was going to use Paypal to pay her, and he seemed undeterred when she told him she didn't have a Paypal account.

AerynShade said:
poison_ivy19 said:
I think that's the same guy who said I looked like I was from Boston!

That's so strange. I like how he specifically said my tits only. I wonder what ethnicity the rest of my body parts look like :lol:

poison_ivy19 said:
AerynShade said:
poison_ivy19 said:
I think that's the same guy who said I looked like I was from Boston!

That's so strange. I like how he specifically said my tits only. I wonder what ethnicity the rest of my body parts look like :lol:

Well your ass must be Jamaican, cause Jamaican me crazy
ill let myself out now

It's been an interesting morning so far:

k6msH3Q.png

^Sorry I didn't physically laugh out loud to massage your ego. I don't tend to burst out laughing most times that I find something funny...that's just my way. I kind of chuckled and said "Ahhh I see what you did there!", but obviously that wasn't enough for you to feel better about yourself. It may have also helped if you actually made up a bad joke rather than taking a random bad joke from the internet that I've seen so many times it's worn on me.

It honestly felt weird him saying that, as if he thought I was trying to cater to a niche like whale tipping bad joke guys (like some guys whine about fake geek girls). No dude. I just say lame things that I think are funny. It's my warning to you all.

Fb3EMou.png

^Yes, let me go look through my collection of random women I have just lying around in wait to be dragged on cam. Oh wait sorry, can't since I didn't sign on for a couple account.

I accidentally deleted the third, but I was in a private when a guy thought it was necessary to ask in free chat if I was there, and repeat "Hello?" over and over again as if I'd respond while in a paid chat.

gHut1Ih.png

aaaaand reported...

how long since you beenfuced?

.....Why does it matter? I get asked this all the time, and just... why. Whether I last had sex five seconds ago or five years ago, I'm still gonna get nekkid and diddle my holes for you.

Told him I would never do something that unnecessarily mean and that he's a total piece of shit.

Less WTF and more I hate these misogynistic dudes.

:angry4:

And you just gotta know it was a random pic he pulled off the internet, not his 'girlfriend.'

"Can I add you on Facebook?" :shake:

Then this other dude was like "Where exactly in Texas are you? I'm outside Austin." I said "Fuck off why would I give you my exact location? You think I'm stupid?" Then he claimed he wanted to know for the opposite reason of what I was assuming. He was concerned about being recognized in public by me...LMFAO. :rofl:

My regulars and I died laughing.

:eek: I had to laugh at this tweet:

Fadda @1BoMania
Smh @ReyCHarlz look like she showers with the saliva of the Lord himself

I've been laughing for 5 minutes at this. What the actual fuck does this mean??? It's like what Piper Laurie from Carrie would say if she decided to perv around.

Is this what it looks like when a linguist has an an identity crisis?

VXRbCtp.png

Dude takes me exclusive while I'm discussing a private with another dude (rude!) without saying hi or anything
Him: hi can you lay back up legs hsow me feets spread ass with one hand and fuck pussy with ohter with dildo until i say stop. no stop even if you cum and smile to me please
Me out loud: Sorry, I physically cannot do that.
Him: no sound
Him: tip please
Me: I physically cannot do that.