AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
:D I may simply have a VERY active imagination, or at least for seeing similarities between people. lol

Here, for me, it's the small mouth, the high forehead, the expressive eyes, chin size and shape, and the puffy high cheeks.

palemoon27: i want you to stop breathing for me until i tell you to breathe agian
palemoon27: for every 36 minutes stright without any air ill give you 2 dollar tip
palemoon27: the longer you refuse all air the more amazing your pussy will feel
palemoon27: it will make you feel ultimate sexual pleasure from doing this
palemoon27: so do we have a deal yes or no

Believe it or not, she refused. Also, this was the first thing he said.

I was chatting with this dude, almost blocked him for being annoying, but then he tipped for a flash. I went pvt right after that and he proceeded to pop in and out of my free chat like 20+ times. He kept tipping small amounts and saying "hey" like he couldn't figure out where I went and thought refreshing his screen might help......I had to stop myself from laughing during the pvt. He would pop in and tip 1 Gold, say 'Hey', and wait like I was gonna respond. DUDE MY HANDS ARE BUSY WHAT DO YOU WANT. Hahahaha it's like dealing with children sometimes.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    85.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    84.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    86.4 KB · Views: 53
Had a basic come into my room last night as people were talking about how cute my tummy was, and he starts talking about removing the intestines from someone, how long they'd be alive, and he knows bc he's done it. I quickly banned him from my room, but supposedly he went to the lounge and pasted the exact same things. Wrong site, dude!

Had a basic come into my room last night as people were talking about how cute my tummy was, and he starts talking about removing the intestines from someone, how long they'd be alive, and he knows bc he's done it. I quickly banned him from my room, but supposedly he went to the lounge and pasted the exact same things. Wrong site, dude!

Basics can't enter the Lounge. FYI.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I had a member who didn't seem to realize that I can see how many tokens he sent me. He kept insisting that he bought a video... No dude, I'm not sending you a free video.

Lol I hate when they try to convince you otherwise, like we're dumb. A regular tried to do that on MFC and I was like if you really tipped for that, send me a screenshot. Shut him up real quick.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
@SaffronBurke Seriously, are there people who can fart on command?! I can't, and I don't know of anyone who can! It doesn't embarrass me. I just want to know how they think it'll work outside of faked sound effects.

I've been asked to do this TONS of times throughout my camming years, and they have yet to answer me lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
@SaffronBurke Seriously, are there people who can fart on command?! I can't, and I don't know of anyone who can! It doesn't embarrass me. I just want to know how they think it'll work outside of faked sound effects.

I've been asked to do this TONS of times throughout my camming years, and they have yet to answer me lol.

I honestly have no idea. They just get so cranky and try to talk you into "everyone farts. I know girls fart. Stop acting like you don't fart". Um, never said that, chill bro.

You can essentially fake farts by pumping air into your butt with an empty enema bottle, then letting it out, but I don't think anyone is just hanging out on cam with a booty full of air, hoping someone wants to hear them fart.

(member to me in a private message...) if you tip them big you can get away with saying anything to them

It's true. I usually put "Anything" in the tip notes for my big tips. Satisfying feeling to get away with that.

member: I may have to leave. I'm going to turn on my cam & ask the pervs who watch for a token transfer

Do people do that?

@Gavin71 Yup. I've had a small handful of (real not just their fantasy lol) camguys take me private, and say that's how they earn their money to spend on other models. Lots of exhibitionists out there, so might as well make money off the fantasy.