AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Forget I had capped this one last month... I saw a members room listed that I REALLY don't ever want to visit. Btw it wasn't there long.

View attachment 61219

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

If mfc can ban the work 'milk' from ladies topics, makes me wonder why they can't ban the N word from chat?

If mfc can ban the work 'milk' from ladies topics, makes me wonder why they can't ban the N word from chat?
Will that word get your account banned from mfc? Serious question, heard it would in the lounge...

Member came in begging for a pm. Said it was very important, couldn't be discussed openly. Was told to talk in the room. This is what followed...
Member: I have a dream...my secret dream
Member: interested?
Member: I dream to share a photo with a beautiful girl. I'm an athlete, beautiful, I have a very cool ass.

If it was in the Lounge then it must be true, after all the lounge is the place to go for truth and enlightenment on all things.
well I don't generally believe every thing I hear in the lounge, but this one sounded plausible...

Member: hey ms divsavel
Member: you got a joke?
Member: i got a joke for you
Member: tell me a joke
Member: i got a joke for you
Reg: he's short circuiting

Fucking hilarious.

Another MFC Newsfeed meltdown. :facepalm:Apparently this guy is a bit upset after being banned from a room and reacts badly when he knows the girl is being tipped... and REALLY badly when she is taken for a Private show. Somehow I don't think he is taking it well. Read from the bottom up...

View attachment 61215

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Disturbing. And I'm curious if he made it a habit to talk in all CAPS in models' rooms like that (even when not angry). That shit's annoying.

Will that word get your account banned from mfc? Serious question, heard it would in the lounge...

Yeah it can. I know of a case about two years back, where a guy used it in a convo with other members in a members room, got reported for it and his account was then suspended for 7 days, so it can happen. I think it depends on if you are reported or not, but as JerryBoBerry said, I would have also thought by now, that it was a term that MFC would be able to deal with by blocking automatically.

Lenildosk8: VOCA A GOSTOZINHA DEVE TER UNS PEITINHOS BEM SUCULENTOS
nimilero: Translated: YOU ARE GOSTONZINHA MUST HAVE SOME GOOD JUICY titties
Lenildosk8: YOU ARE GOSTONZINHA MUST HAVE SOME GOOD JUICY tittie
nimilero: What's a GOSTOZINHA?

I love that the first guy just copy pasted the translation like "YEAH this guy has my back."

There's this guy who's been coming to my room for months, never tipped, mostly only sticks around for explicit stuff, makes stupid little jokes about him being my dream guy, keeps being kind of creepy with saying I should drink more, dirty talks here and there and seems to want attention, doesn't respond to hints at my annoyance at him never tipping - so I finally banned him yesterday.

Today I see him in another model's room telling someone else to tip for requests...

Today I see him in another model's room telling someone else to tip for requests...

This drives me nuts! Freeloaders or guys who tipped like 5 tokens once ever, begging or bullying others to tip! Sheesh.

Yeah, I'm not making my clingy cat leave the room when I'm on pretty much the only site that allows me to stream with him in the room. And, sure, rich man, big tip, if I just do this one thing for free. Oh, and I was born yesterday.

Infamousruby2: what is cat for there?
Infamousruby2: make leave
Infamousruby2: is boy
Infamousruby2: male on cam
Infamousruby2: dont like it
Infamousruby2: SaffronBurke
Infamousruby2: I have tell you
Infamousruby2: is many importent
Infamousruby2: i get worker card from the prince is many big money
Infamousruby2: so i walk kilometer to the internet cafe
Infamousruby2: where i use worker card so for many big token tip on www.myfreecams.com

Infamousruby2: i use worker card for many big token
Infamousruby2: i am wealthy man

Your male cat is making him uncomfortable. Fragile masculinity much?
Well I have watched cats fuck. The males tend to be pretty dominant, take-charge kind of creatures. Understandable that us more sensitive types might feel a little intimidated.

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Well I have watched cats fuck. The males tend to be pretty dominant, take-charge kind of creatures. Understandable that us more sensitive types might feel a little intimidated.
That's precisely why I got a female cat. So I wouldn't have to compete with her for attention from the ladies. Sadly it still backfired on me, that little cuddly fuck gets way more heavy petting then I ever do.

Last edited:

lol, my guess is that Saffon's cat is a neutered pet cat, so probably no fucking ever, dominant or otherwise.

Maybe next time, Saffron, this guy comments on your male cat tell him in great detail how it's ok, his balls were removed -- see, they make an incision right here and snip snip out they come! LOL prince workercard will leave but so will everyone else

lol, my guess is that Saffon's cat is a neutered pet cat, so probably no fucking ever, dominant or otherwise.

Maybe next time, Saffron, this guy comments on your male cat tell him in great detail how it's ok, his balls were removed -- see, they make an incision right here and snip snip out they come! LOL prince workercard will leave but so will everyone else
That's the real headscratcher. Wealthy, but has to walk many kilometers to an internet cafe?

That's the real headscratcher. Wealthy, but has to walk many kilometers to an internet cafe?

Well, if he lives in a busy enough city, walking may be faster than driving. it sure is that way in Boston, even after the Big Dig. :p