AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Burping is a relatively common fetish, along with farting and other bodily functions lol. Quite a few of my friends cater to these fetishes! :p But yeah, this guy sounds like a tool who is trying to get his rocks off for free.

Oh wow, I never even knew! haha. Well, whatever tickles your fancy I suppose :D

Had someone ask if I was in a hotel, because he thought my "decor" looked like a hotel.

Yes, my bent curtain rod from my cats climbing the curtains, hanger draped in knee highs hanging from an umbrella light stand, and bookcase headboard stuffed full of fabric bins, piles of books, and stacks of shorts and leggings are totally hotel decor.

Sure bro.

Ohhh man, shit hit the fan. Dude dropped model's real name in free chat. Was a long time customer too, like 2 years and her "ex bf". I already knew the girl's name as it's the same one who gave me some problems. But that's a little too far to be putting info like that out in the public view. I was like why? He said she pissed him off and was trying to use me to get under his skin and he was tired of playing that game.

Saw this in a random room I walked thru last night..... apparently the guy was the 'room encyclopedia' type and spouted random stuff like this every so often.....

"Flatworms are male and fence with their penises.
The loser gets stabbed with the winners penis and becomes pregnant."

Saw this in a random room I walked thru last night..... apparently the guy was the 'room encyclopedia' type and spouted random stuff like this every so often.....

"Flatworms are male and fence with their penises.
The loser gets stabbed with the winners penis and becomes pregnant."

And he's wrong.

Screenshot - 8_10_2016 , 4_25_11 PM.png

and I thought bonobos were some kinky f*ckers...

Reactions: RebeccaT
.... But the cat put itself in the tiny bowl. Because it's a cat. They do that. How... Abuse... Whaaaaaat. Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-58-49.png

KCV9nWk.png

-.---

^No

Not so much a thing members say but more things they do.

NOT READING...like, everything you need to know is in my bio, its comprehensive as fuck but them not reading and then whining about me not being explicit about what I offer/don't offer...*headdesk*

Disclaimer: This member tipped, and tipped pretty good. He didn't beg. He paid to do this every step the way..

So, a member offered to teach a model to squirt. Started off by instructing her to find her Gspot and stimulate it. Followed that with a bunch of comments like "There you go. That's it.", and posts of sex graphics (which he advised her to look at because they would help).

No squirt.

So, a member offered to teach a model to squirt. Started off by instructing her to find her Gspot and stimulate it. Followed that with a bunch of comments like "There you go. That's it.", and posts of sex graphics (which he advised her to look at because they would help).

No squirt.

That never ever works, right? Or does it? I'm guessing "no."

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Was quite a letdown. Had a woman squirt before IRL, but I'm not sure how much of the credit goes to me. I kinda hoped to learn something.

You never know when you are going to find yourself in a tough spot, and the only way to MacGyver your way out of it is to make a woman squirt.

Not every woman CAN squirt, even if they're doing "the right things" to make it happen. Others find that the standard instructions don't work for them, and doing it a different way is the way to go.

^^That

Dude, the amount of times I've had to say "Every body is different and needs different things" to answer questions or explain why I can't do certain things. If we all had exactly the same anatomy medical procedures would be a lot easier, let alone orgasms. You think there are 48,246,294 toys on the market because they all work on everybody?

Like... WTF

[GALLERY=media, 1822]Wtf2 by LilPixy posted Aug 14, 2016 at 10:55 PM[/GALLERY]

ah the "professional Doms" You know what real pro-doms don't have time for? logging onto cam sites to find girls to "train" They have to many clients of their own to deal with.

So this is the second, though separate time "watrname" came into my room on SM starting off with "Do you like men dressed as women?" I remember he left my room immediately last time, so I played it off this time. "Um, not particularly, it's hilarious in t.v." He goes on to say he's wearing his wifes lingerie, that he likes wearing hot outfits. I suggested his wife may not like having her stuff taken, he says he's used her dildo, and that she wont use it on him but she'll have a threesome. *headdesk*. I was bored.

But heads up on this guy, unless you as well, are bored.

From an April 2013 member...

btw i would tip harli, but im new in mfc so im still limited to once per day

I really wish dudes would stop bringing up the fact that they "can't" tip right now. Okay...so then CHAT with me, at least (about something else besides the fact that you "can't" tip).
By chatting with me and having interesting conversation, you'll get more cool points with me than the other premiums in the room who are just sitting there lurking.

Whenever members are not upfront about their intentions...example:

We're in private, everything is going well, I'm doing the fucking, you're doing the jacking off, and suddenly you say..." Mm yes bb, now tell me I'm your son and you want me to cum in your Mommy pussy and impregnate you".

Nopenopenopenope. Do not bait and switch like that and force a model into a situation that could get her banned from the site while being in private. Being in private does not mean the site won't know. Fuck that.