AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Moms (and dads) of the world! Please inform your offspring that this is NOT a good compliment.

View attachment 65061
I met a 40 year old lady on the last cruise I was on and she looked like she was in her early 20s. I am years younger, but I know I looked older than her. I am glad I did not try this line now.

him: have you other things put in you pussy?
me: what do you mean by other things?
him: maybe a remote?
me: nope
him: and a try
him: a remote in your pussy?
me: nope, not gonna happen, sorry
him: and other things? you like
me: beside my dildo? none
him: a kind of vergetables
*kicked*

Freeloader who isnt happy with all the teasing the model is doing...

Jamie678: speed it up love should off been on the tooy by now too much worriiied about whatyou look like n u look fine buuut we need some cum to drink with our wine

And I haaate when people do this with the run-on sentences.

I was very briefly in a room where a model was talking about how a member would rather buy her things that he saw as 'useful' on Amazon vs tip for anything sexual or non-sexual.
I've seen that a lot. In most cases they feel superior to the model and want to patronize her by getting her "practical" things...daddy complex.

I've seen that a lot. In most cases they feel superior to the model and want to patronize her by getting her "practical" things...daddy complex.

Practical things...though they won't pay even a tiny portion of her rent through anything bought with their chosen method of payment.

I really, really prefer practical gifts over random stuff I don't really need... I mean, do I need my 50th vibrator or do my cats need food more?

I don't think I'm the norm, don't know any other camgirl that lets their members buy her toilet paper instead of sexy outfits.

EDIT: Just realized you guys were talking about gifts vs. tipping on her site. I guess for me personally, my point still stands. I'm going to spend that tip on practical things anyways and if it makes him feel better to buy me cat litter than send me tokens, then we both win.

Freeloader who isnt happy with all the teasing the model is doing...

Jamie678: speed it up love should off been on the tooy by now too much worriiied about whatyou look like n u look fine buuut we need some cum to drink with our wine

Dude needs to cut back on his wine consumption; it's making him stupid.

Next time this happens, the model should offer him a prize if he can rewrite his statement in literate English, with a polite tone, to be completed within 5 minutes and placed into public chat, accompanied by a 500 token tip. The prize, to be revealed upon successful completion of the test, would be a 30-second private (more than enough for him to bust his nuts) followed by a ban. Failing the test would, of course, also result in a ban.

"Anyway you will drop your rate for our show & I will stay in the show with you until I run out of credits? I have $6.34 left & was gonna add another $25. Only because I want as much time as possible with you.Your current rate will only give me 10 mins with you."

-_- no. I will not lower my prices for you. If 10 minutes is not enough, it sounds like you have personal problems.

Just when you thought you've heard it all. I got called a CBWWWG.

Of course no one knows that abbreviation. The guy had to have made it up. lol. Any guesses wtf He meant???

its apparently "Caucasian Busty Women Whom wearglasses."

........ Ugh.

I like to reply to "sexy glasses bb" with, "yeah, it's SO HOT that I can't see shit without pieces of glass in front of my eyeballs, thanks!" Like.... Are hearing aids sexy? Wheelchairs? No? Then why are glasses?

........ Ugh.

I like to reply to "sexy glasses bb" with, "yeah, it's SO HOT that I can't see shit without pieces of glass in front of my eyeballs, thanks!" Like.... Are hearing aids sexy? Wheelchairs? No? Then why are glasses?
LOL agreed! Sometimes I wonder if I should tell them that I need a hearing aid(i do, but i dont wear it. lol. needed it since I was 5), would THAT turn them on?

I had a member the other day come into my room, didn't even say hi, and said

"when a couple is on a date at the park and the guy starts carving their names on a three, don't you wonder why he took a knife on a date?"

And then he left and I was like ....wtf?!

Not really glasses are different from a hearing aid or a wheelchair. Its like if someone said you look good in a certain pair of shoes would you then say "what these things I have to attach to my feet to walk outside so they dont get damaged stepping on hard or sharp things outside! Ugh"