AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Extra special douche: "Can you stick a mcdouble into your coochie?"
Me: "I haven't tried"

ae2a9837161f5174eccfae925311dc094914aeaa15b11e520e703c00fa185510.jpg

Last night for the SECOND time a guy wanted to have a Skype session to "teach" me how to squirt. He has a 85% success rate. Amazing.

Why do I get the feeling he makes this offer to everyone? :p

I would take him up on his offer!
It would be a hilarious experience to watch a guy, who probably has never even made a woman cum before, teach a woman "how to squirt" over cam Hahahah

I would take him up on his offer!
It would be a hilarious experience to watch a guy, who probably has never even made a woman cum before, teach a woman "how to squirt" over cam Hahahah

He wanted the show for free the first time, the second time for 200 tokens. I asked for the name of one girl it worked for for giggles and but he couldn't because of teacher-student confidentiality.

BECAUSE OF TEACHER STUDENT CONFIDENTIALITY?!?!? I need to know more!

Reactions: Rosy
He wanted the show for free the first time, the second time for 200 tokens. I asked for the name of one girl it worked for for giggles and but he couldn't because of teacher-student confidentiality.
Very professional. Seems legit.

Honestly, this is one of those times you need a hair spray bottle and "squirt" it at the cam. "I squirt just fine, thank you very much!"

I find a combination of screaming football coach and drill sergeant usually does the trick

I feel like there have been a few Hot Yoga classes that I have been to that resemble your methods

Told him he could schedule a Skype as usual and to get more info on my profile

tumblr_nnheops8Kn1resqijo1_400.gif

HAHA THATS THE WORST!
"100 GOLD for skype? you want $100 bb? ur missing out if u dont take it"

Am I? Am I really missing out on $35? Thanks so much for keeping my interests in mind.

"Charging 80 tokens per minute for a Skype private is ridiculous! Lower your prices bitch!"

80 tokens per minute is the price for a True Private on MyFreeCams, honey. If anything, I should charge even more for Skype shows since you will most likely force me to watch you jerk off the entire time and I have literally zero interest in looking at your dick. Stay in your lane.

an interesting "discussion about a private"

mecdeluxe1987: Note that I'm gay so I have no sexual interest, I only coach the very serious and respectful girls who follow the step by step method because I am not a magician and girls must follow the steps one by one
mecdeluxe1987:it is simple in just 14 days I'll make you a golden girl with tokens 10,000 or more per day, but you must be very serious, because I'm not ma magicien this is a serious work with a serious method this is why I work only with serious girls

an interesting "discussion about a private"

mecdeluxe1987: Note that I'm gay so I have no sexual interest, I only coach the very serious and respectful girls who follow the step by step method because I am not a magician and girls must follow the steps one by one
mecdeluxe1987:it is simple in just 14 days I'll make you a golden girl with tokens 10,000 or more per day, but you must be very serious, because I'm not ma magicien this is a serious work with a serious method this is why I work only with serious girls

sounds serious

Does anyone else get the mentos gum guy EVERY DAY? basically he comes into my room, tells me his dick is the size of a mentos gum bottle. I swear he changes his screenname daily. Because it's always a different screenname. I've had him on MULTIPLE sites too. Unless there are a ton of guys who say this. It's a weird analogy so i don't know. lol. but it's literally daily. He never buys a show or anythiung. just comes in and talks about his mentos gum bottle dick -_-

pesty_pervert: yes beautiful Trump would grab such a fine pussy

Speaking of Trump....

9d150ebd68.png

Deep breath.... As a young queer woman putting herself through school with sex work... I get really heated about politics. Really easily. Second - bb how about we roleplay me putting that miserable sack of shit down like the untrained rabid animal he is? smh
70e88064d1.png

He started talking about the debate so I just sent #ImWithHer and blocked him. Definitely the nastiest roleplay I've ever been asked to do, and that's saying something!