AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I was doing a public humiliation show with SPH. I think it hit a little too close to home for a freeloader :cool:
CuV_XjsUEAArndy.jpg:large

White Nigger Bitch ?

Gotta watch out for them "White Niggers"

hahahah

Enlarge image for facepalm worthy (ignored member's) pm chat.
Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 12.41.17 PM.png

Enlarge image for facepalm worthy (ignored member's) pm chat.
View attachment 66124
light as a butterfly...delicious kisses...fairy clitoris...little almond...hard as steel...strawberry tagada...anal tingling...sacred river...

Inspiring. Halfway through reading this, I found myself wishing I could grow a vagina and do a Niagra Falls impersonation.

From a math-challenged blue noob...

Arana21: Wot wud u do if someone bought 900 tokens and then tipped 50 tokens 9 times?

Me: You should tip me 69 tokens 15 times, it will last much longer.

Member: Ay lil ma, u don't seem desperate enuf 4 my pvt

Me: Lol I'm not

Member: wat happened 2 tha good old days when all u hoez was on drugs and wud suck dick 4 free

....It's so funny how dudes react when women decide they have standards. Lol

Member sent me PM about how he wants to 'have some fun' with me IRL
me: well, I don't meet up, sorry
him: ok, you can call me if you want - *him number*
me: I just told you I don't meet up
him: ok, you´re right. where you from sweet?

Ofc, I'm gonna call you and pay shit tons of money to tell you that the only place you can meet me is world called Internet...

lbm420wants: Do even Know what it would mean to be your man to make sweet love to you to feel myself inside you c to make love all day and tell me to sleep from physical exhaustion from making love all day holding each other in are arms and I left myself my cock in your sweet pussy I make you pregnant so I gave Mary the dream girl princess be with sharing my life with her

lbm420wants: To give you a Square orgasm with my tongue taste your sweet

lbm420wants: All sweet dreams all true

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling and Rosy
It's a nice day for a sham wedding...

I'm leaving in contact info in case anyone wishes to answer his plea in my place. XD
fqtWaz5.png

vyeCEWm.png

*Deeeeeep heavy sigh*

Edit: Read some twitter posts.

BDRRhcS.png

That made me tired, and not in a fun after sex tired sort of way.

Last edited:
vyeCEWm.png

*Deeeeeep heavy sigh*

Edit: Read some twitter posts.

BDRRhcS.png

That made me tired, and not in a fun after sex tired sort of way.
How do these promotional pages even get all the followers they do? Or is it a giant ring of promotional sites following each other? I just don't see how they have enough pull to be worth any model's time.

So there was this time when two guys in the same chat room discovered, over the course of about 5 minutes, they were actually teenage brothers.

I took a screenshot of the model's face. It was priceless. o_O:eek:

Probably a deliberate prank in a slow room, but you never know.