AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mansplaining started put as a nice response from women in the business fields who were sick and tired of having parts of their own job explained to them as if they didn't know how to do it. It was pretty common in the corporate world, from what I read on the origin of the word.

Then it spiraled out of control to apply to any situation a man explains something to a woman when the word "condescending" would suffice. At least that's how I've witnessed it.

Members who say, "You shouldn't cam, It's not good, Just get a Sugar Daddy."

Things around those lines etc. Yet, you're here, on a cam site that's "not good" looking for a sugar baby or whatever. Or when they try to convince me to get a Sugar Daddy.

Like no, I'm okay with making my own money honey lol, even if you feel away about how I do (It's my life not yours).

You're here, looking at these sexy boobies too lol.

I'll take you private ifffff...I'll give you 50,000 tokens after...

Dude, stop trying to scam me. I did my research already. Plus that request is 60 tokens so tip it and make me wet lol.

Then they say, "Do as I say."

Then when they're like, "Who scammed you?"

Um, no one lol. I was put on before I did this. I just be knowing.

Ugh. They have to stop, I've been too ban happy this week (eye roll)

Members who say, "You shouldn't cam, It's not good, Just get a Sugar Daddy."

Things around those lines etc. Yet, you're here, on a cam site that's "not good" looking for a sugar baby or whatever. Or when they try to convince me to get a Sugar Daddy.

Like no, I'm okay with making my own money honey lol, even if you feel away about how I do (It's my life not yours).

You're here, looking at these sexy boobies too lol.

I never want a sugar daddy. Even men in rl, that did not know I cam offer to be a sugar daddy. No way, because then he would probably act like he owned my ass. . Also, its like I did not want theses guys that offered that so why does the idea of getting me to be with them for money sound so appealing?

I never want a sugar daddy. Even men in rl, that did not know I cam offer to be a sugar daddy. No way, because then he would probably act like he owned my ass. . Also, its like I did not want theses guys that offered that so why does the idea of getting me to be with them for money sound so appealing?
Exactly haha. Don't lock me away in a castle. I need to spread my wings and fly!!!

LOL!!!

I got the "You look like my daughter"
I'm like "How old are you?".....
He was older than my dad
yeah I am not surprised,honestly nothing really surprise me at this point

Reactions: Picnic and Booty_4U
Yea I'm getting to that point lol.

I'm also happy that I'm finally at that point where trolls don't bother anymore. Although, I have been getting a little bit too "ban happy" lately.
Nah,embrace the hate and ban them,I don`t put up with their bs anymore

A subtle way to be a hater?

SmellyMike: you look kinda like kelly rowland
[Model]: thank you
SmellyMike: I don't find her attractive
[ban hammer]
haha I can`t stop laughing,it happen to me,but he said i look like kristen stewart because of my teeth I guess?

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Anytime a member acts all excited and tells you "OMG I went premium for you, you're awesome!"

Has 100 reward points.

Has tipped you 0.

What's the fucking point? Am I supposed to be flattered that I inspired you to buy tokens and then spend them on other girls? How did you imagine this scenario of telling me this working out?

Honestly, if I had a token for every time a guy says something that makes me feel this way, I wouldn't need to chaturbate.
Scenarios like this just prove that there are SO MANY people out there that lack social awareness. And it's sad, really.

Reactions: Val Vega